10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    God yes. I just want a series with a full yandere harem.
    Wouldn't that just be a war against each other, lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Imagine 5 Yunos fighting over one Yukki.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    got back from classes 20 minutes ago. i cried (or at least my version of crying...) while reading the mother's rosario volume of SAO LN.
    HNNNNNNNG..... I can recommend a very similar (in a sense) manga... but if I recommend it to you I will spoil the entire fucking thing just by saying it's similar in a sense. Also, <3 all those LNs. Giev Alicization arc finished so I can start reading it and not interrupt in the middle.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-02-21 at 07:01 PM.

Deleted
    5 girls that are overly competent in murder sounds like it would be messy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    5 girls that are overly competent in murder sounds like it would be messy.
    In more than one way.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yes, and it would be amazing.

Psycho Pass: That was some quality animation this episode.

Deleted
    What has this thread come to
    yanderes suck yo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    What has this thread come to
    yanderes suck yo
    I'll tell Yuno you badmouthed Yukki.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I'll tell Yuno you badmouthed Yukki.
    Ha ha. I actually know how to fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    God yes. I just want a series with a full yandere harem.
    It would have to be an OVA because they'd all end up killing each other in the first episode... >.>

Weekly schtuff: I cannot emphasise how much I enjoy GJ-bu. I just sit there watching it with a big, gormless grin on my face for 22 minutes. It's better than prozac.

"Wan-wan!"

why u all think that yandere is awesome ;O i find it creepy i dont want the agressive stalker girl ;P also i hope gg picks up magi next week again the horrible subs for magi were bad :< the font hurt my eyes

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    why u all think that yandere is awesome ;O i find it creepy i dont want the agressive stalker girl ;P also i hope gg picks up magi next week again the horrible subs for magi were bad :< the font hurt my eyes
    gg's Magi is already out, I guess they where just really really slow this week for some reason or another. (If Vale subs it then I can understand)

I can't use Funi HS rips, I just can't. I tried the Magi one and I stopped within a few seconds. I always wait for Commie for Psycho-Pass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    why u all think that yandere is awesome ;O i find it creepy i dont want the agressive stalker girl ;P
    I personally just like watching characters with destroyed psyche - they say human mind is beautiful, but it immensely gains in beauty when it's shattered into a myriad fragments.

10+ Year Old Account
    New movie from the creator of 5CM/s and Place Promised in Our Early Days trailer got released. It looks pretty awesome. Subs are CC on the video, or Commie has them subbed if you care.

Deleted
    I love Kotorura, seriously. Moritani's cooking is as awesome as I hoped it would be, and a nice mix of drama and heart-warming thanks to Kotoura's momma and Manabe. So far loved every single episode of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    New movie from the creator of 5CM/s and Place Promised in Our Early Days trailer got released. It looks pretty awesome. Subs are CC on the video, or Commie has them subbed if you care.

[video=youtube;udDIkl6z8X0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=udDIkl6z8X0[/vdeo]
    Looks visually gorgeous, as is to be expected from Shinkai, but it also looks like it has lots of potential for melancholy, bitter-sweet and heart-ache too, as is to be expected from Shinkai...! I don't know if I can handle another train-crossing scenario from that bleak and brilliant bastard.

Thankfully, Children Who Chase Lost Voices wasn't too emotionally strenuous (but still it was hardly all sunshine and rainbows!), hopefully this new feature might be a little closer to ending on an upbeat too.

Also, glad to see he seems to have moved away from the Ghibli faces too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Did anybody watch Ben-to here?

I think you might like this opening:
    [video=youtube_share;qvKvawPHU6A]http://youtu.be/qvKvawPHU6A[video]
    Awesome
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Psycho-Pass: Wonder what Kougami is going to do now. He first has to find wherever Makishima is, then Makishima will probably expose everything and bring Kougami over to his side, or end up dying and having Kougami continue what Makishima started. Akane does need to have mindbreak though before the series ends.

GJ-bu: Why is pink so amazing. Everything she does is amazing and adorable to the extreme. Why does everyone else tease her so much. It isn't fair.

Magi: Nice quiet and comedic episode this time. The ending really surprised me, I wonder if the princess, since it seems she's stuck there, is going to go along with the princes plans and help crush the Kou empire.

Kotoura-san: That oil part was great, watching them get disappointed that they just struck oil instead of water. I really have to wonder how red did that to make them drunk off of food. I want to try it.

Mother is a bitch though, I just know she's going to ruin something.

Zetsuen no Tempest: Now everyone is fully connected with what is going on and together again. The princess is acting all lovey-dovey to Yoshino, it'll be fun to see how that ends up.

Tamako Market: Brown lolis are just too adorable for words. I have yet to see a brown loli that isn't the most adorable character in the show in both appearance and personality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Kotoura-san: Mother is a bitch though, I just know she's going to ruin something.
    Mending Kotoura's mother's psychological wounds from raising a mind-reading daughter will probably be the culmination of the series - you know, all sweet-and-nice, reconciliation and that stuff. Would fit into Kotoura-san's climate and be a nice climax for the entire anime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    I'd like to get back into anime but I'm currently not in the mood for a TV-serie. Could someone recommend me some movies? Preferably something with some action/adventure, but that doesn't need to be the main plot.

I've already seen all Ghibli movies, so something similar to those, if there even is such a thing!
    Toki o Kakeru Shōjo? Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu? Both are top-notch - can't say very much Ghibli-style though, and watching the Haruhi one requires you to already have watched the series.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Did anybody watch Ben-to here?

I think you might like this opening:
    [video=youtube_share;qvKvawPHU6A]http://youtu.be/qvKvawPHU6A[video]
    You made me look the series up. Now, I thought AKB0048 had stupid premise. I thought Girls und Panzer world was completely ridiculous. You sir, however, made me look at those from a whole new perspective.