10+ Year Old Account
    Shinsekai Yori - Oh my god. What the hell. What the hell what the hell. So that was Maria and Mamorou's child? I was afraid it was actually Maria at first and went into shock. That face.. oh my god that face. All the slow episodes leading up to all this, bringing out the world and it's characters, are leading to this. I don't even understand anymore, I just know my mind is seriously getting fucked with.

Squeeler is insane. Absolutely insane. I have no words to describe it. Watching that High Priest get taken out by the fiend was also extremely brutal.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-02-23 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Shinsekai Yori - Oh my god. What the hell. What the hell what the hell. So that was Maria and Mamorou's child? I was afraid it was actually Maria at first and went into shock. That face.. oh my god that face. All the slow episodes leading up to all this, bringing out the world and it's characters, are leading to this. I don't even understand anymore, I just know my mind is seriously getting fucked with.

Squeeler is insane. Absolutely insane. I have no words to describe it. Watching that High Priest get taken out by the fiend was also extremely brutal.
    haha i thought exactly the same w00t what is maria doing there as a fiend but being their child actually makes more sense ^^ cant wait for the grand final of ssy

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    SSY is so frigging good.

Man, that poor priest didn't last long, did he? >.<' And after all that build up with his uber calm and collected persona and freaky, otherworldly eyes. I was expecting him to at least be able to keep the fiend occupied while everybody ran the frack away.

I had trouble figuring out what the heck was going on when the land under the priest suddenly gave way. Was that his doing or someone else's? Anybody able to discern what happened there? Lol.

I too thought that the fiend was Maria herself at first. They could have maybe given him(?) a slightly different eye colour or something to avoid the confusion, but I suppose it worked for getting a reaction out of Saki. Plus, I guess it was quite disturbing to see this murderous and beastly entity wearing her beautiful face.
    Also, it was cool to see that the fiends just appear like regular humans, after we'd seen their monstrous appearances in regular people's fearful imaginations. I think it makes them more frightening.

Amazing that Squealer had had this plan in the works for so long. The magnificent and despicable bastard! I wonder how he was able to rear 'them' to be manageable for his species and yet so callously cruel to humans.

Anyways, yay for Kiroumaru's return! \o/ Let's hope it's a somewhat triumphant (or at least eventually dignified) one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Welp, assuming this is a real list ( and hopefully it is) spring season of animu should be pretty decent.

http://i4.minus.com/iboOuL5DzBjZow.jpg
    SEED Destiny with modern animation? :O
    Or just Dragon Ball Kai-style redo?

cant wait for shingeki no kyojin the trailer already looked so damn awesome and the manga is pretty good ;P didnt some 1 ask for a dark themed combat anime? shingeki no kyojin could be just that ! ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    cant wait for shingeki no kyojin the trailer already looked so damn awesome and the manga is pretty good ;P didnt some 1 ask for a dark themed combat anime? shingeki no kyojin could be just that ! ;P
    If the anime is going to be faithful to manga I'll have to wait for Blu-Ray release. No point watching an anime with all the gore censored when it's probably going to cover the screen half the time in fights.

not every anime is censored before blueray atleast not the gory ones just needs to be a late night anime ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    not every anime is censored before blueray atleast not the gory ones just needs to be a late night anime ;P
    You will excuse me being cautious after trying to watch Blood-C in the TV version. :P

Deleted
    >[HorribleSubs] OreShura - 08 [720p].mkv

rooooooriiiiii

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    >[HorribleSubs] OreShura - 08 [720p].mkv

rooooooriiiiii
    I thought you dropped it.

Deleted
    I did, and then picked it up beacuse of Pink. I usually chat with a few /a/ bros in a separate chatroom and they told me about her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Yahari ore no seishun
    Ore no Imouto season 2
    Shingeki No Kyojin
    Suisei No Gargantia
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
    Railgun season 2

So much good in the next season.
    Those two are next season? Cant wait! Im not that big of a fan of oreimo, its not bad but its not among my favs either :P
    Other two i havent heard of 0.o

So, Start Dash (the song they first sang in Love Live) is out, and i like listening to it. However i keep misshearding "tanoshii melody" (happy/fun melody) as "kanashii melody" (sad melody). Kinda funny since it totally reverses what the song is about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    I did, and then picked it up beacuse of Pink. I usually chat with a few /a/ bros in a separate chatroom and they told me about her.
    Pink is best character.

Even though I don't like tsunderes she is awesome.

Deleted
    Nobody else who wants to watch Date a Live? (On that list)
    Ohkay :/

Deleted
    Having looked through that list now, the ones i most look forward to are probably the 2 i highlighted earlier along with the offshot story to higurashi no naku koro ni. Theres a few other things that will be nice to see but nothing strikes me as some kind of "wow this i really must see" anime. Maybe its just the poor choice of picture to represent the anime (yes, i couldnt be arsed reading the descriptions right now, i will check em all anyways as per usual >.<).

Checked Date a Live now that Monado mentioned it, seems funny.

Deleted
    Hyakka Ryouran is going to be worth watching as well - though I will probably wait for Blu-Ray as it is going to be censored on TV broadcast. Story in its' prequel was not too good and there was way too much Pointless Boob Swinging - but the animation is something completely amazing, beautiful at every single point. Very much worth watching just for the eye candy in fights.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Nobody else who wants to watch Date a Live? (On that list)
    Ohkay :/
    i do :P but its something we knew was going to happen same as attack of the titan(shigeki no kyojin) and devil survivor ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    I had trouble figuring out what the heck was going on when the land under the priest suddenly gave way. Was that his doing or someone else's? Anybody able to discern what happened there? Lol.
    Pretty sure it was queer rats work, otherwise he would've been able to save all the humans above it
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    i do :P but its something we knew was going to happen same as attack of the titan(shigeki no kyojin) and devil survivor ;D
    Heard about it last year, was wondering why there wasn't an anime of it. Suddenly an anime comes out. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Well, I'm going to try it out. (Like everything else on the list hopefully)

It does have some great girl designs.
    snip
    Yeah I'm probably going to try most of the shows anyway.
    If I don't like it I can always drop it.