Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Haganai - Yozora is being kinda an asshole. I agree with Sena that Yozora cares way too much about the past and can't see what's in front of her.

Is that a short-haired red-headed loli tomboy I see in the preview?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Looks like one of them in a wig for their movie. I'm probably wrong though.

C'est si bon
    I believe it's Aoi Yusa, Sena's classmate and unrequited rival. She's seems pretty cute.

I'm loving all the slow but sure story advancement this season. It's nice to see the character's and their interactive relationships developing.

I wonder what Rika wanted to say towards the start of the episode...

A better question is, why wouldn't she?
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-03-01 at 12:43 PM.

Deleted
    TLRD raws are out for those who know moonspeak. Cxc will probably post the translations tomorrow/on sunday.

fanservice

Dall ditched the awesome sig D:

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    A better question is, why wouldn't she?
    It would not surprise me that much if it was actually introduced somehow to the episode - I mean... This is Sena after all - but a random nopan out of nowhere, just because? xD.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-03-01 at 01:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zetsuen no Tempest - Shit. I knew it was possible, but still.

Deleted
    Someone who is is up to the current chapter with Zetsuen no Tempest manga, please tell me(without spoiling :P) - is the anime following faithfully after Hakaze returning from the island? That's where I stalled, deciding to wait for the anime to complete before watching entire thing in one go. Or are they going for an anime original ending?

Deleted
    Well shit, we're getting all sorts of fetishes in this show. All that's left is nekomimi.
    Hehe, yeah. Don't think I could handle it if it came to one of the girls donning cat ears!

Kotoura: Oh wow. That was a knife in the images she saw before she fainted, wasn't it? Was it something from her past, or did she get her abilities back and it was someone close to her? To feint over it also.. I can't think a past memory coming back to you like that would be feinting to unconsciousness worthy. Next episode will be interesting.
    That was indeed most interesting. Is it just me or do you guys sense some seriously cool Sherlock Holmes/murder-mystery style episodes coming up?! And with the cast of characters the show has, I'm more than happy for it to take that kind of spin.
    I don't know about you guys, but I still thoroughly dislike Moritani. Where's she get off socking Manabe in the gut?! Petty, thuggish cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It would not surprise me that much if it was actually introduced somehow to the episode - I mean... This is Sena after all - but a random nopan out of nowhere, just because? xD.
    Meh. It's Haganai "UNIIIIVEEERSE!!!" we're talking about here! A bit of delicious peach here and there is pretty much obligatory. Also, it could have been a thong. Speaking of which, why is there so little decent fan art with quality thongs/french-knickers (frilled)? Too time consuming to draw? =/
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-03-01 at 07:17 PM.

Another awesome Maoyuu episode. This show just keeps getting better and better. I don't know if there's material for a second season, but if there is I hope we get one. The bit at the end had me intrigued as well. I wonder what that was about. That and the short scene with the blue skinned demon on the throne. Definitely my favorite show of this season. I'm glad it hasn't proven to be disappointing like I thought it might be.

Deleted
    Meh. It's Haganai "UNIIIIVEEERSE!!!" we're talking about here! A bit of delicious peach here and there is pretty much obligatory. Also, it could have been a thong. Speaking of which, why is there so little decent fan art with quality thongs/french-knickers (frilled)? Too time consuming to draw? =/
    Haha, I am not complaining about the presence of a commando Sena - I am just VERY surprised it was just randomly threw in there, a stealthy no-pan without any relevance. I mean, if it was noticed by anyone, ever, it would already have a place in the show, no matter how stupid. But like that? xD
    Also, a thong would be even more ridiculous in that situation. I mean, lack of lower body undergarments can be explained somehow, be it by stupidity, forgetfulness or an accident. A thong, however? You don't accidentally put on a thong. :P
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-03-01 at 07:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    MMY - This episode was so good. I'm surprised the Older Sister Maid could stand after that. From the amount I heard of the 9-tail whips hitting her skin that would have at the least put her into unconsciousness, far less could have even killed her in reality. Just one or two lashes from them could put you into shock and unconsciousness. Her speech afterwards was insanely awesome though. I'm so happy they threw the rocks at the Messenger instead, and the King did that. I kind of wish the King went even farther and said he would isolate his country from that of the central ones, but I guess his actions said that. I was also thinking the Hero would come down and stand by the Winter King against the Messenger, but he just stood back and watched. Maybe that was for the best though.

MMY - This episode was so good. I'm surprised the Older Sister Maid could stand after that. From the amount I heard of the 9-tail whips hitting her skin that would have at the least put her into unconsciousness, far less could have even killed her in reality. Just one or two lashes from them could put you into shock and unconsciousness. Her speech afterwards was insanely awesome though. I'm so happy they threw the rocks at the Messenger instead, and the King did that. I kind of wish the King went even farther and said he would isolate his country from that of the central ones, but I guess his actions said that. I was also thinking the Hero would come down and stand by the Winter King against the Messenger, but he just stood back and watched. Maybe that was for the best though.
    I half expected the king or knight to run the messenger through with a sword. That or the crowd to attack him and his guards as they attempted to leave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I mean, lack of lower body undergarments can be explained somehow, be it by stupidity, forgetfulness or an accident. A thong, however? You don't accidentally put on a thong. :P
    Hehe, well who says the (maybe) thong was put on accidentally? Maybe thongs are the only underpants Stella bought for Sena? She the best butler after all.

Yeah that scene was bad. Kotoura is almost as bad as Moritani now due to being all buddy buddy with her and teaming up against Manabe.
    Manabe and gramps are the only good characters in that show.
    Ehh. I don't really hold it against Kotoura too much. She's had such a crap and lonely existence for so many years that I'm not surprised she gets a little carried away in group situations and acts out of character with peer pressure. Probably still really anxious that something will ruin it all.
    But yeah, Gramps and Manabe are easily the best characters in the show. Gramps is such a bro. Rare with senior characters. Gramps for best male senior citizen and Tomiko-sama (SSY) for best female senior citizen 2013, imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gramps is such a bro. Rare with senior characters. Gramps for best male senior citizen and Tomiko-sama (SSY) for best female senior citizen 2013, imo.
    I dunno, most senior citizens in anime are pretty badass or awesome.

Deleted
    I dunno, most senior citizens in anime are pretty badass or awesome.
    True, many are often cool, particularly the 'grand-' generation (eg. Tomoki's grand(pimp)daddy in Sora no Otoshimono). But, I mean Gramps is actually bro enough to be a wingman (and rival)! I can't remember when I last saw someone from one 'lover's' family encourage their fated 'other-half' to go for it in anime.

Mondai Ji tachi

An excellent show and definitely worth checking out. It's currently airing atm and episode 8 came out today.

Deleted
    Mondaiji-tachi.

talking about today's episode, I wish there were more gags, not only at the beginning

Deleted
    2pure tier

Bunny is my favourite
    Shiroyasha is would hang out with every day tier

Nisekoi (KOMI Naoshi) needs an anime adaption asap.

I need something amazing to watch(Extremely bored.) Any suggestions will do please!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I need something amazing to watch(Extremely bored.) Any suggestions will do please!
    Madoka? Mirai Nikki? Bakemonogatari? Fate/Zero? Mai-HiME? Mnemosyme no Musume-tachi? Noein? Ookami to Koushinryou? New NGE movies? Angel Beats? Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? Juuni Kokki? Kemono no Souja Erin? Kurau Phantom Memory? Hellsing OVA?

Pick any, there's quite the array of styles in there and all are awesome. :3
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-03-02 at 12:06 AM.