wait what? so we basicly have to wait 3 1/2 years till the rerun is finished? ;< oh boy xD i hope thats not the case as its basicly the best long run anime that is airing currently ;< (with hunter x hunter and toriko close as they are both also very close orientet to their manga) but well atleast the manga continues :X also we atleast get to see natsu beeting up sting and rogue before the anime is on hiatus ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    have you watched the UBW movie? it's pretty good imo but unless you've watched fsn you have no idea what's going on
    No no no. Please, don't do that. Don't tell people who liked Fate/Zero to watch the UBW movie. It's like telling a game's fan to watch Uwe Boll's adaptation of it.

If you liked Fate/Zero and did not read Fate/Stay Night visual novel, read it. It's the wrong order, so both the show and the novel will not be as good as they could be, but it's still a fascinating read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Haganai - Poor Pegasus-san. All his hopes crushed, I feel really really bad for him. They just need to hook up already.
    I feel totally opposite, it was quite funny when he realised he'd been so mistaken. The plagiarism though, that will totally make it a new movie, wonder what the script will be though, other than that we know what the characters are due to the opening. Also wonder if the red haired girl will show up more. Kodaka seemed very happy with being called cool for the first time :P

Psycho-pass - Its nice how Akane has started to become a real detective sort of with the whole "thinking like the criminal" deal. Do wonder how the final will go, if the system gets revealed or not.

Tokyotosho - This episode it seems their servers were down again. Quite the boring repeat already might have to drop this. I wonder why MALU hasnt been rewritten to work with Nyaa already. On a serious note, rewrite it already, im tired of not getting my automatic updates on anime causing me to miss episodes! >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I've fallen so behind on anime. ;_;
    Me too, that's why I haven't posted the some 15 or so pages, but I'm up to speed now \o/
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    just looking at my a's and a few b's after comparing lists, accel world (same creator as sao), baka to test to shokanjuu (hilarious comedy)
    I can agree with both of those, baka to test is amazing comedy (Ninja Pervert!) and Accel World is great except for Haru.
    Tamako Market - This episode was great. I didn't realize Anko was so short, her shortness makes her even more adorable. It's almost too much to bear. The dance that Choi was doing was great, and the ending part with the song playing gave me a great big smile.
    I actually like Anko the most this anime, and the MC the least. Kanna is a great contender too in the way that she's so random ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddisho View Post
    Haganai "weeeeeeee..." Not subbed yet but im guessing (from LN) This is after Kodaka tells him he is not dating Sena.
    "Nothing makes sense anymooooooooooooooore~"
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    SAO did a pretty good job of changing genre, since it tried to be everything in one show. And that's a problem with the author being bad at writing, since every character that wasn't Kirito was pointless, and even then it's not like writing Kirito was a feat.
    Gary Stu Kirito. Best character design ever (jk).
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Zetsuen no Temptest Ep 21 - Well damn. That was a good episode. We finally learn who killed Aika. Herself. I can't say I'm shocked right now, but I know I would of found that surprising earlier on in the show. This show is just so damn good. It just gets better and better as it progresses. Next weeks episode looks interesting as well. Looks like we'll have some conflict between the current mage of exodus and mahiro/yoshino.
    I felt it was kind of a deus ex machina, the whole story is just so... crazy.
    Psycho-Pass: I'm really hoping something crazy happens and some damage is done before everything ends. It'd be boring having Makashima get caught before destroying the food and that's how it ends.

Also currently watching Guilty Crown. Half way through it and it's actually pretty good. MC is slightly annoying though.
    I don't think Makashima will get caught, he's too smart for that.
    On the topic of Guilty Crown, I try to imagine the anime only has 12/13 episodes. The second arc is just terrible. ESPECIALLY the ending (You'll know what I mean soon).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Robotics;Note - Frau getting overjoyed because her 2D waifu became 3D was the best part A+. Do like Misaki's suffering background, at least it turns out she had her reasons for acting like a bitch.
    Frau was amazing that episode, also epic Braun's daughter o.O
    Currently the only part that's really pissed me off is when he ran away screaming like a baby non stop like he'd gone insane when he chickened out and ending up canceling the operation and "leaving" the undertakers. That scene was so badly animated too.

Except when she slapped him when he was naked when she was the one that barged into his room in the first place.
    It's funny, you know who voices Shoe? The same guy who voices Alibaba and Haru. And what are they? Being emo at random. (Haru always and Alibaba @ Balbadd).
    It's like a conspiracy, this one guy voices all the emotional teens that cry about everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Most likely combination of first and second. This is too bright of an anime for one of the main cast to turn out to be a homicidal maniac. ;D
    Also: huge policewoman is the culprit, calling it now!

Vividred: Ok, those monsters are just an addon to a simple school life comedy. Seriously, throwing one in right at the end, as if the staff forgot to put some in earlier during the episode? Oo
    Yeah I suspected that person to be the culprit as well, don't quite know why.
    Vividred's quality of the episode was so bad. Still screens and the fight at the end made no sense...
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    omg this mondaiji ep i dont want this anime to end ;< so very good loved asukas entrance at the end with the robo thingy but sadly next week last ep Q_Q
    Yeah Asuka looked completely badass. Got feels this episode (chills). Even though there wasn't much fighting, it was still epic! I think this is the best anime of the season after R;N personally. ZK:children was a surprise too though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    What? It's only 10 episodes? That's way too short, I hope it does get a 2nd season.
    Yeah it's way too short, I want more Izayoi & the rest! There's so much they can do with such an open world o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    Alright, so, Fairy Tail is ending March 30th...
    Check out what Zatheyll linked, it's not over yet.
    Zetsuen no Tempest - Oh my god this episode was amazing. Absolutely awesome. I'm really happy I decided to read The Tempest and understood all the references this episode. I can't wait until she goes back and tell everyone what happened. That's just completely insane. This show is so good.
    Mondaijitachi - One episode left! I really am loving the references to Grimm's Fairy Tales and hope they continue with that if they do more seasons. It also seems that other fairy tale creatures/characters are real. This is going to be an awesome final episode.
    Zetsuen no Tempest was a great episode yeah. Aika looked amazing this episode, those swords D:
    I also like how they're referencing the Grimm's Fairy Tales, seems like a nice thing to put in anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    wait what? so we basicly have to wait 3 1/2 years till the rerun is finished? ;< oh boy xD i hope thats not the case as its basicly the best long run anime that is airing currently ;< (with hunter x hunter and toriko close as they are both also very close orientet to their manga) but well atleast the manga continues :X also we atleast get to see natsu beeting up sting and rogue before the anime is on hiatus ^^
    It's a rerun called "Fairy Tail best", so it won't have all those episodes. So it will basically only show the best moments, think of it as Dragonball Kai or something.

P.S. Sorry for the long post, not posting for 15 pages does this to me :/
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-03-09 at 12:18 PM.

Deleted
    Damn, I wanted to see entire tournament animated... This entire arc has apparently been made to show just how awesome all Fairy Tail's members are and some panels in the manga are enough to send shivers down my spine. I mean, just how much awesome can you fit into one series? Laxus beating entire Raven Tail and then moving onto smashing Jura one on one; Titania first obliterating Pandemonium and then the fight against Minerva, about to take a predictable yet awesome turn; Natsu being Natsu 1v2ing Sabertooth's Dragon Slayers without even using all of his arsenal... It's as if the writer decided to just turn up to 11 for the Grand Magic Games.

Shin Sekai Ep 23 - Another excellent episode. Really loving this show. Kanmoru becomes more and more suspicious as this show progresses. And that dude died which I expected to happen this episode, or sometime soon, so no surprise there. And Saki finally remembers Shun. Episode aside, that preview for the next one looks like it's going to be amazing. It looks as if Kanmoru really is going to betray them and almost as if Saki/Satorou are going to side with Maria's child and the queer rats. It also looks like Satorou attempts to use the weapon. I can't wait for next weeks episode, I need it now! lol. With only 2 episodes left I don't see how everything is going to be wrapped up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    With only 2 episodes left I don't see how everything is going to be wrapped up.
    Code Geass-style cliffhanger? :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    It's funny, you know who voices Shoe? The same guy who voices Alibaba and Haru. And what are they? Being emo at random. (Haru always and Alibaba @ Balbadd). It's like a conspiracy, this one guy voices all the emotional teens that cry about everything.
    He's one of the few seiyuu that I absolutely cannot stand. He voices that Hanemura in Zetsuen no Tempest as well, and it's the same type of character. His "battle shouts" are ridiculous as well.

He's also going to be the main character in Attack on Titan, which looks really cool, so I hope he's a bit better there.

On a related note to Guilty Crown. Are there any other series out there that are similar to Guilty Crown, Code Geass, and/or Psycho-Pass? Even though all three are different in their own ways they're also fairly similar in one way or another.
    Only a couple come to mind that you haven't seen. Death Note is like Code Geass with crazy over the top plans that always seem to work out perfectly, lots of fun and a must watch, even if the second half is quite a bit weaker than the first. And there's Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom that has some similarities to Psycho-Pass, mostly because it's based on a VN written by Gen. Not as good as Psycho-Pass, but still pretty fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    Only a couple come to mind that you haven't seen. Death Note is like Code Geass with crazy over the top plans that always seem to work out perfectly, lots of fun and a must watch, even if the second half is quite a bit weaker than the first. And there's Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom that has some similarities to Psycho-Pass, mostly because it's based on a VN written by Gen. Not as good as Psycho-Pass, but still pretty fun.
    I've seen the first half of Death Note, I should get to watching the rest. I actually mean to play the Phantom VN before watching the anime though. It's my job to complete as much as I can both Urobuchi and Type-Moon.

Sasami - Sasami's mother is adorable.

SSY - I really really really don't want Kiroumaru to betray them, at least not for an extremely good reason. he's easily one of the best characters in the show and I don't want to see his character ruined just like that.

I'm happy they showed some ruins of civilization, even a tank. I just wish the characters were more interested in it.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-03-09 at 07:09 PM.

Deleted
    Which of the current Zetsuen no Tempest subbers would you recommend? I decided to catch back up, so gonna download all the eps I am missing and not sure if I should just grab Commie/HS or spend more time downloading the less-seeded Tsuki ones.

Which of the current Zetsuen no Tempest subbers would you recommend? I decided to catch back up, so gonna download all the eps I am missing and not sure if I should just grab Commie/HS or spend more time downloading the less-seeded Tsuki ones.
    Commie is pretty hit and miss, but their Zetsuen no Tempest releases have been pretty good. Pretty much anything is better than HS. Dunno about Tsuki, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    If HS rips it then Commie just takes their script and edits it and adds lyrics to OP and ED. I would always take Commie over HS unless you want speed. (Normally I take HS then save Commie to my harddrive). When Commie gets a show for themselves I'm actually surprised at how well they do with it. (Psycho-Pass and Vividred for example)

Deleted
    Gonna go with Commie then, thanks.

Deleted
    Zetsuen no Tempest - Oh my god this episode was amazing. Absolutely awesome. I'm really happy I decided to read The Tempest and understood all the references this episode. I can't wait until she goes back and tell everyone what happened. That's just completely insane. This show is so good.
    Nice to see im not the only person reading shakespeare because of ZnT, also nice to see im not the only one so in love with that anime
    Seriously, unless they totally screw the ending up, it will be my number 1, where i was unable to decide for one before. I couldnt decide between Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Mirrai Nikki and Steins;Gate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    Nice to see im not the only person reading shakespeare because of ZnT, also nice to see im not the only one so in love with that anime
    Seriously, unless they totally screw the ending up, it will be my number 1, where i was unable to decide for one before. I couldnt decide between Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Mirrai Nikki and Steins;Gate.
    I love Shakespeare, I just haven't read enough of his works. I love how ZnT focuses so well on the story and dialog. It has an excellent amount of both.

Question, have you seen Fate/Zero?

Deleted
    http://osu.ppy.sh/b/180041

osu! confirmed best game in history

Here are the two figs I got at the con, phone-camera quality with glare but oh well.

Touwa Erio

Ririchiyo Shirakiin
    I'm jelly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    http://osu.ppy.sh/b/180041

osu! confirmed best game in history
    Love Osu! as well. Such a freaking time sink, though.

Deleted
    I love Shakespeare, I just haven't read enough of his works. I love how ZnT focuses so well on the story and dialog. It has an excellent amount of both.

Question, have you seen Fate/Zero?
    I have, 10/10! Really awesome Anime, too bad Fate/Stay Night doesnt quite reach the same level =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    too bad Fate/Stay Night doesnt quite reach the same level =/
    Oh, but it does. You just need to remember that, just like Matrix unfortunately never got any sequels, Fate/Stay Night unfortunately never got an anime adaptation.

Deleted
    Oh, but it does. You just need to remember that, just like Matrix unfortunately never got any sequels, Fate/Stay Night unfortunately never got an anime adaptation.
    Now that you mention it, it must have been another prequel i have been watching beore zero, that must be why i dont think it was as good