10+ Year Old Account
    Watching Spirited Away for the first time, hard to believe it's 12 years old. Aged well.

maybe i am to stupid to understand the list but arent nearly all the numbers fairly low? ssy not even 1000 and tamako and stuff only 3700?

also erio what are u telling us with that? ^^ do we get a new movie/season? ;X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    maybe i am to stupid to understand the list but arent nearly all the numbers fairly low? ssy not even 1000 and tamako and stuff only 3700?
    They're all low because most of them didn't do well. SSY sold horribly.

well even hakkenden is below mao mayou and it already gets a 2nd season so who knows :P also i thought its mainly decided with viewer quotes and how well it was received over all

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    well even hakkenden is below mao mayou and it already gets a 2nd season so who knows :P also i thought its mainly decided with viewer quotes and how well it was received over all
    There are mainly two types of shows. The ones that are made to sell well on their own, and the ones that are made to purely to promote the source material. A second season of Maoyuu may come down to how much the LN sales have risen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got.
    My
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....=NEOBK-1422117
    It's not a 100% art book sadly. It is however awesome.

Too bad the illustration gallery isn't just 100% full page artwork, they're from the LN it seems, and ones I haven't seen.

So catchy, it makes my head bob left and right.

Just watched the final episode of Zestuen. Was pretty good. The ending wasn't quite as satisfying as I'd of liked it to be, but good nonetheless. I don't know what I would changed about it, but it felt like it was lacking something. Thoroughly enjoyed this show. One of the better ones of the season, and it remained consistently awesome throughout its run.

i thought the same with the ending not being satisfying but non the less it wasnt the worst i have ever seen ,P also kotoura ending was just dunno like any other episode except for both confessing and abit more of ther tsun tsun mother ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I got.
    My
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview....=NEOBK-1422117
    It's not a 100% art book sadly. It is however awesome.

Too bad the illustration gallery isn't just 100% full page artwork, they're from the LN it seems, and ones I haven't seen.
    I might have to get that.

Haganai - Not the best ending to the series, but it really feels like it's set up so well for another season. After that it'd feel weird not to have a third season.

Deleted
    For some reason I didn't like this Yukimura. Rika was awesome though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was pretty much the same yukimura as throughout the 2 seasons, albeit a bit of development in the knowledge of genitalia area >_>. Least compared to yozora's change from first to second...
    [CENTER]

Well, I'm excited as all hell for the Persona 3 movie. Here's the trailer if you guys haven't watched it before

It looks like they're dividing the movie into parts, which makes sense since the game is so long, and doesn't have an animated t.v. series to fall back on, unlike Persona 4 the Animation.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure I liked Kotoura-san's ending. The make-up with the mom was horrible. They should have went more in-depth with it. I mean, we see her crying after she says that, so? She could have at least not acted like such a douche every other time they met. I mean, there isn't even an explanation for why she acts like such a jerk to her afterwards. "Oh, I am such a horrid mother, next time I meet her I'll make sure I'm an even worse mother!"

Overall, I'd give a 7/10. Only reason it is that high is because the beginning (and a couple of parts along the way) were done well. If that quality stayed throughout, it could have easily been an 8/10, maybe even a 9.

Deleted
    Kotoura would be so much better without that half-assed "mystery" story... Not only did it not fit the atmosphere of the show, it was also simply poorly executed. ;/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Kotoura would be so much better without that half-assed "mystery" story... Not only did it not fit the atmosphere of the show, it was also simply poorly executed. ;/
    Most terrible 5 episodes of mai laifu.

Boku wa Tomodachi was nice, but that ending is just awful. I'll have to deal with a cliffhanger for the next 3 years or so :/

Also, Aoi so moe this episode!

<--- Needs a gif of that Aoi-petting, srsly.

Deleted
    With all of you praising it to high heavens I decided to marathon GJ-bu and... man, grin has not left my face for a minute. So cute, so silly, so funny. ^.^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    With all of you praising it to high heavens I decided to marathon GJ-bu and... man, grin has not left my face for a minute. So cute, so silly, so funny. ^.^
    Moe anime's are good, you know?