10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    Nextgen animation!
    Anime is saved.

All praise our lord and saviour Aku no Hana.

Final version of the anime chart was just released for all interested.

Deleted
    Candy Boy so fucking cute... It made a 190cm man squee like a Bieber fangirl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably only one looking to bother with is Red Data Girl. Maybe it's cause it's Kishida Mel's character artwork, >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Candy Boy so fucking cute... It made a 190cm man squee like a Bieber fangirl.
    Candy Boy is the best. Everyone should watch it.

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 12:14 AM ----------

Tv version of Date a Live is subbed on nyan for those interested.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post

Tv version of Date a Live is subbed on nyan for those interested.
    How did FFF manage to turn a 375MB raw into 530MB final file? Oo

Date a Live - Great first episode. Looks like it's going to be pretty good. I wonder what they're training him for? Spirit negotiator?

Aku no Hana - Ugliest anime I've ever watched. The characters are irritating and the episode was boring. I'll give it another 2 episodes max; if nothing changes I'm dropping this horrendous looking show lol.

One more day till OreImo airs. So excited. Definitely the show I'm most looking forward to this season.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Date a Live - Great first episode. Looks like it's going to be pretty good. I wonder what they're training him for? Spirit negotiator?
    Watch the ending, without skipping it this time. It's explained in the form of "training program" intro. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Anime is saved.
    All praise our lord and saviour Aku no Hana.
    Final version of the anime chart was just released for all interested.
    Seriously, why the fuck is the pony shit on there? That's not anime. It's a japanese dub of an American show. Why did they include it?

Death Billiards OVA is subbed on nyan. Same deal as Little Witch Academia. Was part of that program to help young animators make an anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Karneval - So far one of the bigger surprises for me start of this season. The main boy looks like such yaoi material that he's adorable. That girl from Circus too. Having a train abducting episode was a great start off, and that CEO really interests me.

Devil Survivor - Better so far than I thought it would be. Hard to expect much from shows based off of games, I just hope this isn't one of those that has a great first half but a terrible second half. Can't wait to see all the other creatures summoned by them. That fairy is awesome.

Yahari Ore - So this is pretty much OreShura, but not a harem is far better. I actually like MC and main girl so far. That cookie scene was great, and that other girl isn't as annoying as I first thought. Commie did sub her strangely though, but I like it. Typical HS girl talk.

Death Billiards - Wow that was good. It had such beautiful art, too. They certainly utilized all that money the government gave them. One of the better looking anime I've seen. That old man was a badass. I have a feeling the old man went to hell, but I hope the young guy did. He was pretty scummy. I don't know how they'd make a show out of this, it seems like it would get kind of repetitive, but I would love to see one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/61bAfB3.jpg[IMG]
    What.

No.

Go away.

GO AWAY.

date a live was exactly what i hoped for i dunno whats based on but what i know is that the manga is also pretty good but not very far in the story so i hope it has a good story later on

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Bride How did Jyuubei survive? It kinda ended in the first season that she sacrificed herself..

she didnt survive as u have seen ;O the one that sacrificed herself was her master samurai spirit or what ever u wanna call it :P her other personality ^^ thats why she couldnt transform in this one also i didnt expect hyakka ryouran to get a second season but i dont mind ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    she didnt survive as u have seen ;O the one that sacrificed herself was her master samurai spirit or what ever u wanna call it :P her other personality ^^ thats why she couldnt transform in this one also i didnt expect hyakka ryouran to get a second season but i dont mind ;P
    That is true, but both Jyuubei were merged, and since once dies, the other should as well? doesn't really make sense to me.

hmm i watched it quite some time ago so i am not to sure about it but anyway as far as i can remember it had a pretty nice closed ending anyway ^^ but without jyuubei it would be stupid ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    That is true, but both Jyuubei were merged, and since once dies, the other should as well? doesn't really make sense to me.
    Wasn't that just her mind/soul dying there? You know, the standard deal with separate personalities in stories: one sacrifices itself so that the second may live.

Deleted
    5 minutes until oreimo 2 is out.. do want!