Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    [video=youtube;PDHCLjuOzXY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDHCLjuOzXY&feature=youtu.be[video]

Oh my god, this one is perfect.
    Wow, this actually fits the music surprisingly well, synched up. ;D

Speculation as to the identity of Kyoto Animation’s upcoming mystery anime continues to rage, with ardent Photoshoppists having managed to convincingly ram the bodies of Full Metal Panic’s heroes into the provided silhouettes, convincing many that they may yet be spared a hot male high school swimming team anime.

Taken from Sankaku Complex

Would be much much more eager for another FMP tbh

omg omg omg i would be so fucking happy to get more FMP the LN's have so much more material for alot more seasons and FMP is just fricking badass ;x also the pictures look really convincing
    also when i first saw your post and saw the image i thought woot what's souske doing there *made a little skip from happynes* and then i did read it was photoshoppped in :< also i can see chidoris hairs i want ;<

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, another more Full Metal Panic! would be amazing. The Second Raid was phenomenal, however, it doesn't serve well as a conclusive end to a series. Seeing as there is more material to use, not sure why they haven't continued it. I guess you could say that about alot of series (Haruhi, for example).

Deleted
    Don't be so optimistic. No matter how awesome another season of FMP would be, odds are it's that swimming team thingy. ;P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Swimming team show would be neat.
    PV consisting 100% of four hunks showing off their bodies give little hope for anything outside of fanservice targeted at demographic fundamentally different from one I am part of. ;P
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-04-23 at 06:25 PM.

We shall see on the 26th anyway...i still hope for FMP, although the PV for the other show looked well done it's not what i would watch(though i would give it a shot)

I also hear that Chuunibyou is getting a second season
    Last edited by Lagwin; 2013-04-23 at 06:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    snip
    Oh god the flying Gilgameshes.

I'll take nothing less then a 3rd season of Haruhi or an anime adaptation of the Nagato Yuki manga spin off.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Oh god, another more Full Metal Panic! would be amazing. The Second Raid was phenomenal, however, it doesn't serve well as a conclusive end to a series. Seeing as there is more material to use, not sure why they haven't continued it. I guess you could say that about alot of series (Haruhi, for example).
    i am pretty sure they didnt continue with Full Metal Panic due to low sales in Japan and iirc at some point there was something like if they sel a million copys of the second raid they will continue or something (that was 1 or 2 years ago i think) dunno what happend with that ;X also if they would actually sell the LN's here atleast translated in eng i would buy them ,< hate reading on my pc xD

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    PV consisting 100% of four hunks showing off their bodies give little hope for anything outside of fanservice targeted at demographic fundamentally different from one I am part of. ;P
    Makes me even more excited.

10+ Year Old Account
    Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo is subbed yaay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorozuya View Post
    Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo is subbed yaay.
    Oh for fuck sake, I was planning to sleep today, got early classes tomorrow... :S

After seeing it mentioned in the thread by someone i went and looked up that Kiss Dum Engage Planet show and it turns out its actually pretty good. OP decently good aswell. Hoepfully all of the episodes are uploaded so i wont be disappointed

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, finished Neon Genesis Evangelion. My only response: wtf.

Going to watch End of Evangelion now, I guess...

I've been watching Accel world and I'm about halfway through. He is quite possibly the most pathetic mc I have ever encountered.

15+ Year Old Account
    What the hell...

Finished End of Evangelion. I don't think I have ever seen something end in such a fashion before. Can't even put my thoughts into words. Well, mindfucked or not, it was good.

10+ Year Old Account
    finally caught up on most anime

aku no hana finally has gotten moving on with episode 3
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I've been watching Accel world and I'm about halfway through. He is quite possibly the most pathetic mc I have ever encountered.
    He's awful, I still like him over Kirito though, mostly because he actually has faults (too many of them actually) and SOMEWHAT develops. Unlike the other in question...