Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    the end of this hentai ouji ep just wtf ;O why did his house vanish o_O also tsukikos sister awesome with her marriage plan i kinda expectet it the first second i heard her talking about marrying ;D
    the cat took it, I'm sure

Deleted
    Oreimo s2.. i can't take this episode lol.. not my thing.

Just finished re-watching Toradora. Such a good show.

I've watched a two cour and one cour show and I've only been able to get through like 4 Accel World episodes in that time lol. Accel world's second half sucks in comparison to the first.

Deleted
    Oh.. my.. FUCKING.. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

What just happened in Shingeki no Kyojin? I am litterally mindfucked beyond belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Misaka needs to grow her hair out.

http://i.minus.com/iLUejFEglTLFB.gif
    naw man, looks way too much like ookami ryouko from ookami-san

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsz View Post
    naw man, looks way too much like ookami ryouko from ookami-san
    You say that like it's a bad thing. Ookami is amazing. The world would be a better place with more Ookami and Holo lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Haha I was waiting for this episode and the reactions from everyone who hasn't read the manga. Truly suffering no kyojin.
    Bloody love seeing the 3D-gear-maneuver-thing in animation.
    Yeah. I've read some posts around about what happened in the anime.. I get it now :P

Titan Ep 5 - Well fuck. Part of me thinks Eren's going to come back from that because he's the main character, but damn. Dude got his leg nommed off, than his arm, and now he's swallowed. I don't see how he can still be alive. And the entire time he's holding that titan's mouth open I'm just thinking there's no way. Can't say I'll miss Eren if he really is dead. His rage got him (if he really is dead.) and nearly his entire squad killed by running off alone. Though they probably would of died anyways.

Looks like next episode will be focusing on Mikasa's past. Glad to see that. Something obviously traumatic happened to her to make her the way she is, I'm interested to learn the details behind it. If I recall it regards her parent's death. I want to say she'll become the mc, but I'm guessing good ol' Eren really isn't dead. How he'll fight without an arm and a leg if he ends up coming back, though, who knows. I was a little disappointed we didn't get to see a bit more combat, perhaps Mikasa or someone else actually managing to take down at least one titan before getting completely stomped on. Get their hopes up and then completely crush them lol.

I realize this is anime and not real, but the more I watch them use those 3d gear things, the more implausible I find them. They're obviously incredibly complex and difficult to use and I don't find it feasible that humans would be able to control them to such great effect. It's definitely cool to watch though.

I really don't see how Eren could still be alive, but on the slim chance he is, I'm not sure I want him to be lol.

Deleted
    Did Commie always use Old English for the Shingeki subs?

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    THAT TITAN. f

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Long-haired Misaka best Misaka.

Started Mayo Chiki and damn Subaru is cute.

Yeah and the MC isn't really bad for a harem MC. He's not as good of an MC like anti-female-Hikki, but he's better than most other female magnet MC's.
    And Yoshino best Date a Live so far.

Money makes the best girl. Also that meme is best meme.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

15+ Year Old Account
    Oreimo 05 - This episode was hilarious. Not sure why MC thinks Kirino would even think Kirino has a boyfriend. Why the hell would she ask him to pretend to be her boyfriend if she had one? Wait, shit, I guess she does have a boyfriend. Well, still...

Hentai Prince 04 - I did not expect that. Older sister having such a silly reason for what she did. Cat losing its power. MC's house disappearing. What I don't like, however, is how fast the romance is progressing. I don't even know why they even added the orange girl, it just adds scenes that are painful as she has to watch as the MC and the main girl fall in love. Either she should have never existed, or they shouldn't have made the romance progress so fast. Really funny series, though.

Attack on Titan 05 - Honestly, I can't get over how amazing the OST is. The MC is sorta a jerk, but it's much better than his pansy version from before. Okay... WHAT THE FUCK. Didn't expect things to go that badly... This show is awesome.

(Speculation, based off spoilers I have read, don't read unless you have read source material)
    I know there is something abnormal about the Titans, because I've been spoiled a couple of times. No idea if they are true or not (apparently brown haired guy is the armored titan? and the walls are made out of titan skin or something? idk, don't confirm if they are true, please), so I seriously doubt Eren is dead (well, he is MC, anyone would come to that conclusion)

10+ Year Old Account
    Titan -

WHAT.

THE.

FLYING.

FUCK.

Moe titans are moe.

Hentai - The character change in the older sister took my completely by surprise, but I love it.

SO MUCH.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-05-05 at 05:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shingeki: I'm assuming... inc plot twist!
    Considering he is one of the two main characters, having him die so soon would be a bit... unfortunate.

Still disturbing.

amazing shingeki no kyojin episode the animation quality is just so highclass x3 -> next ep spoiler! cant wait for next ep when mikasa is going to butcher some of the titans *finally getting a good dose of mikasa <3* also most people will have their jaws dropping with whats going to happen to eren ;D
    on a side note i think the only thing that could make shingeki better would be not knowing the manga xD this ep was just so mindfuck if u dont know whats happening next and even with knowing it i cant wait for the next episode simply because best anime this year! *called it now and i doubt anything in 2013 will beat it ;D*

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Oreimo 05 - This episode was hilarious. Not sure why MC thinks Kirino would even think Kirino has a boyfriend. Why the hell would she ask him to pretend to be her boyfriend if she had one? Wait, shit, I guess she does have a boyfriend. Well, still...

Hentai Prince 04 - I did not expect that. Older sister having such a silly reason for what she did. Cat losing its power. MC's house disappearing. What I don't like, however, is how fast the romance is progressing. I don't even know why they even added the orange girl, it just adds scenes that are painful as she has to watch as the MC and the main girl fall in love. Either she should have never existed, or they shouldn't have made the romance progress so fast. Really funny series, though.

Attack on Titan 05 - Honestly, I can't get over how amazing the OST is. The MC is sorta a jerk, but it's much better than his pansy version from before. Okay... WHAT THE FUCK. Didn't expect things to go that badly... This show is awesome.

(Speculation, based off spoilers I have read, don't read unless you have read source material)
    I know there is something abnormal about the Titans, because I've been spoiled a couple of times. No idea if they are true or not (apparently brown haired guy is the armored titan? and the walls are made out of titan skin or something? idk, don't confirm if they are true, please), so I seriously doubt Eren is dead (well, he is MC, anyone would come to that conclusion)
    Hentai prince manga spoiler:
    In the manga azusa is much more prominent, which is weird because she isn't in the anime.. wat..

I cant take it.. Off to read Titan manga

Deleted
    Must... not... click... manga... spoilers...

and here i just told u the anime only gets better not knowing the manga ;< also at the current progression speed of the anime it could catchup at arround ep18-20 with the manga or if they stretch they could probably end the first season of the anime close to the newest manga chapter (and as the story currently has progressed in the manga i doubt it will end in 5 chapters ;x (1 chapter per month sadly) i just hope there wont be an anime original ending ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL