Deleted
    Damn, Shingeki no Kyojin animation is amazing in each and every episode. All the action is just so beautiful...

Though I do feel a little bad for Mikasa. I mean, she got all fired up - shounen scream and all - and she got her show stolen. ^.^
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-05-19 at 12:03 AM.

Dat titan episode. Shit, why is Mikasa and Potato-chan so perfect?

10+ Year Old Account
    Curious, is Date a Live actually worth it?

Also Potato-chan <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    That Shingeki battle soundtrack halfway through, oh man yes.
    It was fucking godly. Made it 10x better just like the song during the Railgun fight.

Date A Live didn't reach my expectations at the start, and it's in the lower part of what I like this season, but it's enjoyable nonetheless.

That Shingeki battle soundtrack halfway through, oh man yes.
    The OST is so fucking good. I can't wait for it to be released, I want it now damn it.

"Hey Cowards! Weaklings! Retards!" *Potato girl charges in*

Why is Potato girl so wonderful? I've the biggest crush on her. /blush

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1419...s=sasha_browse
    Last edited by Inner Universe; 2013-05-19 at 09:38 AM.

Damn the new shingeki episode is good! That soundtrack halfway through is just godlike!

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    i be hyped for that blazblue anime that is announced :3

and that AoT
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/5072b483515b0543eb60eee096968534/tumblr_mn0n5vIvyr1qkcwzfo1_500.gif
    Dude, spoiler that gif!
    Last edited by Shadowsz; 2013-05-19 at 11:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    OreImo - Such an amazing episode, holy shit. Can't wait until Kirino finds out about them dating, that's going to be great.
    I am quite sure she won't be surprised, considering her words when Kyosuke returned after Shironeko's confession.

10+ Year Old Account
    Newest girl in Date A Live. Best designed one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Goth Loli.
    Well yeah.. I meant the person that stole her name.

Also yes she's amazing.

---------- Post added 2013-05-19 at 06:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I am quite sure she won't be surprised, considering her words when Kyosuke returned after Shironeko's confession.
    I'm pretty sure Kirino was talking about herself, not Kuroneko. She's going to be surprised and angry.

Deleted

Also yes she's amazing.
    It's Worer/worar/Erio/Worer/Erio/Worer/Kurumi.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm pretty sure Kirino was talking about herself, not Kuroneko. She's going to be surprised and angry.
    exactly this, I'm pretty sure kirino was hinting a soon to be confession, seeing as she said it AFTER kuroneko confessed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    exactly this, I'm pretty sure kirino was hinting a soon to be confession, seeing as she said it AFTER kuroneko confessed
    Well, she could not have known how far has Kuroneko moved except for seeing the signs she would confess sooner or later. The fact she said it after the confession alone is of little importance.
    I really don't see Kirino getting romantic with her brother.

Also, add the context of her entire talk leading up to that moment. "If the love was mutual I could not stop you no matter how I hated you having a boyfriend" + her smiling after hearing that? I know it is far fetched, but just put role reversal there and it all clicks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    It's Worer/worar/Erio/Worer/Erio/Worer/Kurumi.
    o.o

Well, she could not have known how far has Kuroneko moved except for seeing the signs she would confess sooner or later. The fact she said it after the confession alone is of little importance.I really don't see Kirino getting romantic with her brother.

Also, add the context of her entire talk leading up to that moment. "If the love was mutual I could not stop you no matter how I hated you having a boyfriend" + her smiling after hearing that? I know it is far fetched, but just put role reversal there and it all clicks.
    I still seriously think she has no idea about him with Shironeko. She could have been talking about someone else, like crazy glasses or childhood friend, or even Ayase (though she's homo for Kirino). I think the biggest possibility is Kirino herself though. He is a siscon and she knows it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totori View Post
    Potato-chan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Dat titan episode. Shit, why is Mikasa and Potato-chan so perfect?
    Damn, Shingeki no Kyojin animation is amazing in each and every episode. All the action is just so beautiful...

Though I do feel a little bad for Mikasa. I mean, she got all fired up - shounen scream and all - and she got her show stolen. ^.^
    Oh yeah, it was the best episode that has aired yet. I would've liked the titan (which which is Eren, that's for sure! -- I didn't read the manga.) to pet Mikasa, place her on his shoulder and then get her to the gas place to get a refill. It would've been way too badass!
    You made it sound like I'm some sort of bad person!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurumi View Post
    You made it sound like I'm some sort of bad person!
    Identity Theft is a very serious crime.

Deleted
    Identity Theft is a very serious crime.
    Boo~

* enshrouds himself in the shadows and fades away

10+ Year Old Account
    Boo~

well...that made my day

10+ Year Old Account
    Boo~

Why would you do such a thing.

I can't trust anyone anymore.

New gargantia is one of the better episodes! Finally some action besides the usual slack they do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gargantia 07 - Amazing episode. By the way Ledo talked about attacking before they do, I started to think that maybe the Hideauze weren't bad after all, they were only defending themselves from the space humans. After the ending though, I think that maybe they are hiding something. The Whalesquids might be all surrounding near some of technology that would allow the earth humans to advance. They're hiding it so the earth humans can't join the space humans against the fight, maybe. But if that turns out to be true, Ledo won't really get any character development... because it would mean that he was right after all.

However, there might be an even bigger plot twist. Someone on Gargantia has the Death Note.

Looks like FUNimation will be doing the dub for Shingeki. They've done some decent dubs, so hopefully it isn't too bad.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-05-19 at 07:36 PM.

this gargantia episode was so interesting i want next ep now ! seems quite propable that they hideauze gather arround high tech/advanced civilizationi stuff and as the space humans dont know the meaning of co existence it actually looks like either they are the agressors or hideauze just attack advanced civilizations ^^ i really wish there were a preview for next ep i can see some major plot comming ;d also its seems like the fleet commander knows more then he is telling like he knew we play dead and they will just pass (and he did say it like he was 100% sure)

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL