what exactly did u think wasnt to be expected after last episode'? ;O also found this gargantia episode quite boring to much obvious stuff no mindfuck or anything ;< i hope next ep ledo splits up/kills kugel and not just blindly follows him to enslave gargantia ;X also i still wish we could see that space humand leaders and their main space colony thingy where ledo would have been sent if he hadnt been thrown to earth ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    to much obvious stuff no mindfuck or anything ;< i hope next ep ledo splits up/kills kugel and not just blindly follows him to enslave gargantia ;X
    We'll probably see something neat next week, like Kugel is dead and Striker is acting on its own using a hologram. Given that Chamber acts under a chain of command there isn't many options for it to betray Kugel without the writing suffering.

i am not so sure that chamber actually has to follow a chain of command as his primary functions is to ease the piloting of the machine caliber for the pilot ;X i doubt he would ever do something that would go totally against what ledo wants to do but that kugel is dead and striker is acting on her own, i can definetly see that and its a possibility but id say its a rather low one ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

i am not so sure that chamber actually has to follow a chain of command as his primary functions is to ease the piloting of the machine caliber for the pilot ;X i doubt he would ever do something that would go totally against what ledo wants to do but that kugel is dead and striker is acting on her own, i can definetly see that and its a possibility but id say its a rather low one ;P
    We saw it in the reveal episode. Chamber disobeyed orders to read the old Alliance data because of Ledo's low rank but was convinced otherwise due to none with a higher position being in the area. Kugel outranks Ledo so Chamber can't disobey orders that aren't 'kill Hideauze' and 'keep Ledo alive and supportive.' In this episode Chamber also agreed with Striker's definition of happiness, which is what is going on with the cultist fleet. They'll need a very good reason for him to side with Ledo and Gargantia, assuming a battle rather than convincing Kugel/Striker with words will even happen at all.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2013-06-16 at 08:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Striker x Chamber fanfiction is being written right now probably.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gargantia was kinda disappointing.

Looks like the rest of the series will focus on the whole "strong obey the weak" stuff, because Ledo accepted what Kugel said about the Hideauze and just went with it. Not sure who else would bring that up, so I doubt we will hear much more about the Hideauze (unless they attack or something). I'm not liking this stuff about the pirate chick. She should have died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awww yeah!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...n-ps-vita-game

I enjoyed this show a lot more than I originally thought I would. Watched the first episode and didn't catch up until it was 6-7 in and ended up loving it. Excited to see more.

Deleted
    Just watching GC on german TV, dubbed. It's as bad as expected, but I agree with Inori's voice, strangely enough.

Shoe sounds like 10x more wimpy in german though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Curiosity got the better of me, and I decided to watch the final episode of Date A Live (web-rip). Good episode, overall I'd rate the series 6/10. Tohka was best girl. Would love to see a second season, and seeing as there still material to adapt, it is possible. Not sure on how well it has been selling though.

Halfway through Infinite Stratos, it is decent. MC is probably one of the most densest MCs I have seen in a Harem. France is probably best girl, which is odd because I don't usually like that type of character. Might have to do with Kana Hanazawa voicing her.

finally exams are over and back to catch ups zzzzz

just started watching The Devil is a Part-Timer! and its hilarious, im surprised there are so many well named voice actors in this anime that really made it amazing anime.

really hard to find decent funny anime recently :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Curiosity got the better of me, and I decided to watch the final episode of Date A Live (web-rip). Good episode, overall I'd rate the series 6/10. Tohka was best girl. Would love to see a second season, and seeing as there still material to adapt, it is possible. Not sure on how well it has been selling though.

Halfway through Infinite Stratos, it is decent. MC is probably one of the most densest MCs I have seen in a Harem. France is probably best girl, which is odd because I don't usually like that type of character. Might have to do with Kana Hanazawa voicing her.
    its all about the voice :P <3 Houki (Hikasa Yoko)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

oh i just saw mushibugyo is a 2 cour didnt expect that ;X anybody watching it besides me anyway? ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    oh i just saw mushibugyo is a 2 cour didnt expect that ;X anybody watching it besides me anyway? ^^
    LOL this is how i feel about Majestic Princes.

hm i knew MJP has a 2cour since the start i think some 1 wrote it right at the beginning ,P i would have prefered valvrave and susei as a 2cour over mjp ^^ but atleast we get a 2nd season in fall of valvrave ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    hm i knew MJP has a 2cour since the start i think some 1 wrote it right at the beginning ,P i would have prefered valvrave and susei as a 2cour over mjp ^^ but atleast we get a 2nd season in fall of valvrave ;P

Valvrave technically is a two cour that's just split in the middle for one reason or another. I don't think of it as a second season unless it's being made off of the success of the first.

it has a 3 month break in between so its a new season ;P also i am pretty sure even MAL listed it as a 2nd season ;D and atleast for me a break in an anime always means a new season ;P its like when fairy tail continues it will be labeld as season 2 even with it ending inbetween a arc

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    don't always trust MAL with season listing tho, they tend to screw up things.
    they also split up fate/zero in season 1 and 2. While it kept the same name throughout 24 episodes. (same with valvrave) so it's a 2cour series split in 2.
    For example compare it with akb0048. The official listing for the second season was Next Stage hence 2 seasons. valvrave is still valvrave the liberator officially in october and not valvrave s2

that might just be me tho
    Last edited by Millhi; 2013-06-18 at 01:13 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

hm in the end it dosent really matter how its called ;P for me its a 2nd season because it will be most likely named from episode 1-12 again ;D and in the end they all go in the same folder on my external anyway ;P (and i am running out of space 1.5 tb of animes and i dont even have 1080p animes ;<)

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    I'm watching it, I dunno why but I'm actually really liking it so far... Even though it screams "generic shonen", sorta.
    Also, it's getting a plot. Yay.

shiro jinbei to stronk ;P i actually thought the anime would end with that arc thats why i was kinda suprised from the end of this episode and had to check if its an actual 2 cour ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    hm in the end it dosent really matter how its called ;P for me its a 2nd season because it will be most likely named from episode 1-12 again ;D and in the end they all go in the same folder on my external anyway ;P (and i am running out of space 1.5 tb of animes and i dont even have 1080p animes ;<)
    I used to have over 7 terabytes of anime..Then two of my dirves died and i lost 5..RIGHT AFTER CONSOLIDATING it..I lost SOOOO much anime..Why i was gone for awhile that really stune(especially since One piece as in 500+ episodes had JUST finished) sooo yeah..But i'm back baby LOL.