http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ets-2nd-season
    It's happening
    I'm getting a new season!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurumi View Post
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ets-2nd-season
    It's happening
    I'm getting a new season!
    Ohgodyesyesyes. Can't wait for the storm twins.

15+ Year Old Account
    Glad Date a Live is getting a second season.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    tennis? I just watched it and I have no idea what you're talking about ;/
    Saika. The trap.

Deleted
    I still don't get what's up.. just gonna stroll out of here again, very quietly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    I still don't get what's up.. just gonna stroll out of here again, very quietly.
    they were joking about "which of the 2 will MC of yahari choose". The context would usually mean yukino or yui, but they're joking and saying which of the 2 side guys he would choose.

15+ Year Old Account
    Since I finished F/SN, decided to start to rewatch Fate/Zero. Probably one of the series that is amazing every time you watch it. Might even be more amazing, as you know what'll happen. Nearly teared up with Kariya's talk with Sakura in the first episode. Also was surprised at the identity of Assassin. (F/SN VN Heaven's Feel spoilers) Didn't realize he is Hassan, like True Assassin. I always thought True Assassin looked similar to Assassin from Fate/Zero, now I know why. A quick wiki check shows that apparently any Assassin summoned is supposed to Hassan (though obviously no the same one). Didn't realize that.

Though I also just realized there is some inconsistencies. Saber obviously must recognize Ilya, but in F/SN she doesn't seem to make any mention of it, or even appear that she knows her. I suppose it could just be attributed to the fact that Saber wanted to win so she didn't bother to mention it, but even near the end of the Fate route you'd think she would have said something. Saber also says in a conversation with Shirou that Kiritsugu only spoke to her three times during the whole war (those three times being the command spells) which obviously makes no sense. Only real explanation for that is Saber was just using hyperbole, so Shirou would know what kind of person he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

Though I also just realized there is some inconsistencies. Saber obviously must recognize Ilya, but in F/SN she doesn't seem to make any mention of it, or even appear that she knows her. I suppose it could just be attributed to the fact that Saber wanted to win so she didn't bother to mention it, but even near the end of the Fate route you'd think she would have said something. Saber also says in a conversation with Shirou that Kiritsugu only spoke to her three times during the whole war (those three times being the command spells) which obviously makes no sense. Only real explanation for that is Saber was just using hyperbole, so Shirou would know what kind of person he was.
    It's only really like that because F/SN was written long before without F/Z in mind, I believe.

Finished Witch Hunter Robin - 7.5/10

Solid series. It doesn't really break the mould but it does what it does well. The plot was reasonable and wraps up nicely, the characters were all believable, and the art direction was solid. I came to really like Robin's design in particular, even her hair-ponytail-antennae things. Another thing I liked was the teamwork shown in the series: STN-J operates as an organization where all the members contribute and isn't about lone heroics (it's this similar approach that also contributes to my enjoyment of Ghost in the Shell: SAC).

My main complaint was that there were a few things that were left vague through the series like if Orbo corrupts normal humans, and everybody at the office can use it, then are those people all related to witches? Only Robin and Miho have abilities but everybody except Mr. Computer Guy is referred to as a 'hunter' and is shown using Orbo. Also there's a few of the end revelations that were obvious from early on, so it kind of deflated the end a little bit for me.

In summary, it's a series that I could recommend as a decent action/suspense tale but nothing to go out of the way for.
    Last edited by Neichus; 2013-06-22 at 06:32 AM.

Maou Sama- RIP Dullahan.... man the series just gets better and better oh also suzuno <3 possible waifu candidate :P

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    dat yahari ore episode awesome as always ;P loved hikis speech on the roof ;D also which of the 2 is gonna wind up winning the amazing boyfriend? xP
    please be yukino :P
    that b1tch sagami deserved those words from hachiman <3
    "A hero. Not the hero we deserved, but the hero we needed. Nothing less than a knight. Shining."- James Gordon, The Dark Knight
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    Maou Sama- RIP Dullahan.... man the series just gets better and better oh also suzuno <3 possible waifu candidate :P

please be yukino :P
    that b1tch sagami deserved those words from hachiman <3
    "A hero. Not the hero we deserved, but the hero we needed. Nothing less than a knight. Shining."- James Gordon, The Dark Knight
    absolutly i always like hikkis speeched because they are simply true ;P thats what makes him so amazing ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    Maou Sama- RIP Dullahan....
    So, I happened to be watching the same episode and was in the middle of it when I happened to check this. I couldn't remember who that was and was about to ask you to be a little more careful with spoilers...and then I remembered and my indignation suddenly felt really stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Railgun - Been waiting for this episode! Finally the major cross between season 1 of Index and the Railgun story. This episode crosses with LN volume 3 of the Index LNs and episode 10 of the first season of Index. I did a side by side comparison with episode 10 of Index with it and it was hilarious seeing the differences. Entire dialog was switched around, what they said was different, even some of what they did and the places they stood. It was also really weird seeing how much the animation has updated. Season 1 of Index looks pretty bad compared to season 2 of Railgun. Can't wait to see the animation of the movie (which looks like the raw was just uploaded) and compare it.

manga spoilersSo this covered chapter 31 and the first half of 32 and we'll be seeing loli Misaka at the beginning of next episode, so excited. Plus a lot more Touma!

Edit: Just realized the movie is a camrip, and UTW is thinking about subbing it or waiting until August for the BD.

railgun episode was still strange to watch if u have already seen index 1+2 ^^ also we all know whats gonna happen next :P but i cant wait for ->story spoiler the fight with accelerator vs touma :P will probably look amazing with this quality

do u think they will make index season 3 after they finish railgun 2? i kinda hated the open end and i really dont like to read LN's on PC ^^
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2013-06-22 at 03:42 PM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    OreImo 12 was pretty nice. Not sure if I expected that, but was good nonetheless. Can't wait for the last 3 episodes in august.

10+ Year Old Account
    Decided to finally try Angel Beats, it did not let me down.

have to wait till tomorrow for oreimo i started watching delayed and only used evetaku up till now ;x also are the 3 true route ep's from season one somewhere in 720p avaible or only 480p webrip?

angel beats was indeed a very nice anime i am glad i watched it when it aired ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    have to wait till tomorrow for oreimo i started watching delayed and only used evetaku up till now ;x also are the 3 true route ep's from season one somewhere in 720p avaible or only 480p webrip?

angel beats was indeed a very nice anime i am glad i watched it when it aired ;P
    Yeah on baka, got all eps in 720 from ANE subgroup

Ok thanks. rly gotta watch them as the transition between season 1 and 2 was pretty strange ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL