Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    Actually I've been reading the Freezing manga for the past year, and it's not what it looks like at the start. I actually don't even remember any scenes with nudity after the first few chapters, which is what the first episode more or less covered.
    I believe my post you quoted was referring to Onii-chan.....(forgot rest of name). The "incest" one.

[umee] is doing HD fractal....and it was GLORIOUS.

2nd ep of Yumekui Merry was pretty good to me but at the same time im a JC Staff FANBOY, so I love their animation styles instantly, they also usually have epicly tsundere leads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Christ Sy, this thread has grown 30 pages since I was last online!
    it's not my fault q_q
    strange people are having fun here without my permission!! *looks around, suspisciously eying the others*

anyway, welcome back!
    As for you watching Spirited Away, if it hasn't been discussed already in this thread I will discuss it with you soon, but in short...

Did you like it? =P
    it has been some talk about it, but only a few posts, so i don't mind having more discussion with you.

and no, i sadly didn't like it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    and no, i sadly didn't like it.
    I'm sorry....
    But this thread is now dead to me...
    Thanks.
    Dawwwwwww

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    I'm sorry....
    Thanks.
    noooooo =(

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    I'm sorry....
    Thanks.
    :P tbh i dont think it's one of Ghibli's best works either, its visualy stunning but a tad abstract.
    Out of all their works Castle in the Sky is at the top of the list on the must watch followed by Nausicaa then Princess Monokee.
    If it wasnt for Castle in the Sky i would have never have had an intrest in Anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    It was too random... like, very very random.
    yep, that's my biggest point of critique too. Princess Mononoke at least head a flowing story and deep characters.

Samurai Champloo is pretty cool. Half way trough ->

Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    Samurai Champloo is pretty cool. Half way trough ->
    I liked it once i eventualy watched it...there is something about it though that stoped me watching at half way and leaving it....had it sitting for a few years before i finaly finished it

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    it's not my fault q_q
    strange people are having fun here without my permission!! *looks around, suspisciously eying the others*
    I got 69 posts in here in just under a week or so. ^.^

Now is it just me or does this winter season just seem to have one of the stronger lineups as of late? I find myself watching more anime's this season than ever before. 14 animes, that's 7 hours a week on anime.

Quote Originally Posted by lizon View Post

Now is it just me or does this winter season just seem to have one of the stronger lineups as of late? I find myself watching more anime's this season than ever before. 14 animes, that's 7 hours a week on anime.
    It's not just you...theres more starting this season that i'll watch than in the last 2 combined though i wont be watching all of them.
    Hearing though that the Japanese are moaning about this season being so genric and dull....serves them right tbh...its what they have been pushing for the last few years and now the have it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Yup thats a good AMV...one of the keepers
    Though recently i've been enjoying the nostromo AMV's...realy well made, though the music isnt to everyones taste.
    If you like Nostromo's amv I guess you've seen Magic pad (high quality mp4 dl link here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...o.php?v=147151)

You should also watch what p0d has made, like for example:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2VcsRg1NBw (ok this one's weird)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJnG-lqq1QY

I think most of what he's done is there: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/sear...&go=go#results
    And as always, mp4(H.264) is your friend while avi(xVid) rapes and kills puppies as a hobby. So make the right choice!

Quote Originally Posted by lizon View Post

I agree, though I am including last season as well. I typically pick up 7-10 series per season, last season I picked up like 18 and this season will be 12+.

Quote Originally Posted by ichime View Post
    If you like Nostromo's amv I guess you've seen Magic pad (high quality mp4 dl link here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...o.php?v=147151)

You should also watch what p0d has made, like for example:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2VcsRg1NBw (ok this one's weird)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJnG-lqq1QY

I think most of what he's done is there: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/sear...&go=go#results
    And as always, mp4(H.264) is your friend while avi(xVid) rapes and kills puppies as a hobby. So make the right choice!
    Been downloading stuff from amv.org for years...exclent place to get just about every amv made...and ofc i prefer H.264 mkv or mp4 encodes but alot of the stuff in amv.org is mpg/avi depending on how old it is.
    The music in the 2 you linked didnt apeal to me so it kind of ruined the video
    Last edited by Lagwin; 2011-01-14 at 11:04 PM.

My to watch list is pretty long The list

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

15+ Year Old Account
    I decided to start making the list myself as well!
    So I figured I'm about 40% on my list.

Lots more to do!

http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Bahumut5/anime

(Too lazy to fix my Avatar picture there by the way, so looks a bit of)
    Dawwwwwww

This is reason enough to watch GOSICK. Need more rolling Victorique.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's my list. It ain't finished though.

Btw, I tend to classify the animes I like by granting them 4-5 (in stars). 4-5 = Those I found epic/watchable, 1-2 = Horrid, even though it might have a good plot.
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2011-01-15 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Added the "Btw" part. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    wow missed like 15 pages here.
    Have been somewhat keeping up with new releases, though.
    Beelzebub: Awesome, story seems to follow the manga. Animation is also okay.
    Cardfight: Vanguard: Too few episodes to rate, i hope it gets better because the first episode was a letdown.
    Dragon Crisis!: After Toradora i never thought of hearing Kugimiya Ries Voice shouting 'Ryuuji' in another Anime again. It seems like i was wrong. The Story seems a little random, so i hope they dont screw this up.
    Fractale: Miyazaki - The series. Has potential, but it's not from miyazaki, so have to see more.
    Freezing: Have yet to watch, and it's been a long time since i read the manga.
    GOSICK: [Gothik], huh. Some made-up country in europe, 1924. Victorique seems to has some secrets, will probaply keep watching this.
    IS - Infinite Stratos: The Animation was a great step forward, compared to similar mecha-themed anime. The story is not really out of the ordinary, though.
    Level E: Cool, i like the style. It couldnt go wrong with a little bit more comedy, imo.
    Yumekui Merry: It has some good points, but after the first episode, seems a little boring.
    Zombie desu ka: Liked it a lot.

edit: @above posters whats up with not using MAL?
    Last edited by Deralte; 2011-01-15 at 02:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deralte View Post
    edit: @above posters whats up with not using MAL?
    I saw the one here popping up in the thread a few times and I've wanted to make an Anime list for some time now, so 1 + 1 = 2 really :P
    Dawwwwwww