15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    I saw the one here popping up in the thread a few times and I've wanted to make an Anime list for some time now, so 1 + 1 = 2 really :P
    I see. You might want to try MyAnimeList once, though.

Deleted
    Gosick looks really good , currently one of my favorite new season animes , plus rolling on the floor was pure win.

Some of my favorite manga: ( In no particular order)
    Monster
    Futakoi Alternative
    Now and Then, Here and There
    FMA
    Berserk

Favorite Manga:
    Zet man
    Gantz
    Onani Master Kurosawa
    Holy Land

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simsons2 View Post
    Gosick looks really good , currently one of my favorite new season animes , plus rolling on the floor was pure win.
    The second episode was nice, i agree

Quote Originally Posted by lizon View Post
    If you liked the Mai-Mime and My-Otome series you should watch Sora Kata Girl. It's made by the same team of animators.
    thx for the tip watched and liked it :> if u have anymore recomendations tell me ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    thx for the tip watched and liked it :> if u have anymore recomendations tell me ^^
    Well I'm not going to look through my list. It's pretty extensive. From this season I would recommend the following:

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
    Yumekui Merry
    Fractale
    Gosick
    Dragon Crisis!
    Freezing

If you want to look at my list you can find it here.

http://www.anime-planet.com/users/lizon

my list is this http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Inngrimsch/anime and except Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica i watched all of those ;x can u give a short description maybe?

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

my list is this http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Inngrimsch/anime and except Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica i watched all of those ;x can u give a short description maybe?
    Card Captor Sakura with a darker twist combined with Black Rock Shooter style animation for the magical world. I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lizon View Post
    Card Captor Sakura with a darker twist combined with Black Rock Shooter style animation for the magical world. I'm enjoying it quite a bit.
    Have to agree with this. I'm not a magical girl fan at all but... they definitely have done a good job on Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica thus far.

Also considering starting Dragon Crisis! and Fractale, the only ones mentioned earlier I'm not watching... any compelling reasons to?
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhabin View Post
    Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? is out : http://myanimelist.net/anime/8841/Ko...Zombie_Desu_ka

I believe it's something like "Is this a Zombie?", supposed to be a comedy I believe, but looks like more and is categorized as Magic and Action. Based on the name and the illustration, I think this will be a good one.
    Yes, it translates to "Is This a Zombie?". : D It's really good, I like it! I thought it would be scary (zombies = my #1 fear <_<) but it's actually not. The kid doesn't even LOOK like a zombie. There is some blood and stuff in it but it's not scary. It's got a lot of Mahou-Shouji (Magical Girl) stuff in it, which I find kind of odd, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhabin
    Recommendation - Utawarerumono (Highly suggest original Jap dub over english, the english version is subpar and the jap is superb, it will likely be a large enough factor to push you towards liking or disliking it). http://myanimelist.net/anime/856/Utawarerumono

It's not a simple story, it's got plenty of development and twists. The action is good, the music is good, the VA's are great, the animation is all around great, the art is great. I don't really know which category it falls under primarily but it's a good mix of Action(/War)/Comedy/Romance/Drama/Fantasy.
    Hey, I watched that like 2 years ago! Ooooold anime. I found it, searching for like random anime characters based on hair color/eye color, etc. (I was bored.) But yeah anyways it's a nice anime.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw I really like Rio: Rainbow Gate. It's a funny new show about costume-changing card dealers. :]
    85 Priest/72 Druid/85 Mage/24 Shaman/56 Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Parablius View Post
    Have to agree with this. I'm not a magical girl fan at all but... they definitely have done a good job on Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica thus far.

Also considering starting Dragon Crisis! and Fractale, the only ones mentioned earlier I'm not watching... any compelling reasons to?
    Fractale is like a classic Studio Ghibli movie mixed with the Matrix, only it's not a movie and it's a full series.

Dragon Crisis has the most moe character this season in Ruby.

You cannot deny that face! Only thing is the first episode doesn't cover everything that's going on with the relics and all but I'm hoping the second episode fixes some of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marraphy View Post
    Yes, it translates to "Is This a Zombie?". : D It's really good, I like it! I thought it would be scary (zombies = my #1 fear <_<) but it's actually not. The kid doesn't even LOOK like a zombie. There is some blood and stuff in it but it's not scary. It's got a lot of Mahou-Shouji (Magical Girl) stuff in it, which I find kind of odd, lol.
    No the odd part was when he turned into the Magical Girl! I found that freaking hilarious.

I would imagine many of you would like Hajime no Ippo, (it's one of my favorites and has great character development.)

hajime no ippo wasnt my thing dropped it quit early ^^ but i know some people who liked it

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    96.87% of the time, in my room. The other 3.13%? Pooping.
    **EDIT**
    Please disregard anything offensive I say in this, I originally made it as a reference to my close friends and as a personal log as to what I have watched.

Well, I guess I might as well post this here.
    I've watched something like 90 anime(movies, series, OVAs, etc.) and here is a list of the ones I've taken the time to write down. It would be longer, but sadly I lost the most recent ones in a hard drive crash a couple weeks ago, so just bear with me and give me a bit of leniency. The ones at first may be bad ratings because, well, I was younger then and had a bit of a different taste.
    Long story short, my favorite animes are Bakemonogatari and Yourself; Myself.

1. Elfen Lied - Completed - 10

2. Kiba - Completed - 10

3. Afro Samurai - Completed - 9

4. Air Gear - Completed - 9

5. Love Hina - Completed - 8

6. Escaflowne - Completed - 7

7. Girls Bravo - Completed - 10

8. Rosario + Vampire - Completed - 8

9. Kanokon - Completed - 10

10. DearS - Completed - 9

11. To Love-Ru - Completed - 9

12. Hanaukyou Maid Tai - Completed - 8

13. Asu No Yoichi! - Completed - 7

14. Amaenaideyo!! - Completed - 10

15. Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro Chan - Completed - 8

16. Claymore - Completed - 10

17. Iketeru Futari - Completed - 7

18. Chobits - Completed - 10

19. Golden Boy - Completed - 10

20. Lovely Complex - Completed - 10

21. Tonagura - Completed - 8

22. True Tears - Completed - 10

23. Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun - Completed - 8

24. Fooly Cooly - Completed - 10

25. Akikan - Completed - 8

26. Clannad - Completed - 10
    Clannad After Story - Completed - It's rating is over 9000. But in all honesty, I did like CAS, because it was the most deep, involving, emotional anime I've ever seen. Only complaint is a rather confusing and.. non-descript ending. It left me asking "What just happened?" Side note, it was cleared up after I watched some of the "extra" episodes.

27. Otome Wa Boku Ni Koishiteru - Completed - 9

28. ~H2O~ Footprints in the Sand - Completed - 10

29. Onegai Teacher - Completed - 9

30. Ichigo 100% - Completed - 8

31. Yumeria - Completed - 8

32. Onegai Twins - Completed - 10

33. Gun X Sword - Completed - 10

34. Kage Kara Mamuro - Completed - 8

35. Seikirei - Completed - 9

36. The Familiar of Zero - Completed - 10 - Was a 3 season anime, totaling 37 episodes. It's one of the funniest anime I've watched just because Zero is so fucking adorable. Anyway, it's a good watch if you're into romance, yes, but the action was really good, too.

37. Aa! Megami Sama - Completed - 10

38. Mamoru-kun Ni Megami No Shukufuku Wo! - Completed - 9

39. Grenadier Hohoemi No Senshi - Completed - 8

40. Kaze No Stigma - Completed - 9

41. Myself; Yourself - Completed - 10 - I've always had a REALLY hard time choosing which anime is actually my favorite, but this one is probably the one that I think back on all the time and say to myself "That was a really good anime, good enough for me to watch it again." whereas I can't really think there are any other anime like that for me. Well, like I said, I can't decide well.. It's tied with Bakemonogatari, which is towards the end of this list.

42. Kodomo No Jikan - Completed - 8

43. Kashimashi Girl Meets Girl - Completed - 10

44. Mahoraba: Heartful Days - Completed - 9

45. School Days - Completed - I'm not really sure what to rate this anime because I've never really watched anything comparable to it.. I would say it is most like Higurashi except 3x longer. I would reccomend it to a lot of people, but for me.. this was probably my official "TFU" anime. Totally fucked up.
    **EDIT** I'm slightly traumatized and disturbed. Good shit. Pimpin'.

46. Lamune - Completed - 9

47. Karin - Completed - 9

48. Ef - A Tale of Memories - Completed - 10 - Favorite Romance
    48.5 Ef - A Tale of Melodies - Completed - 10 - Wasn't as emotional as Clannad, but I cried like a bitch.

49. Uta Kata - Completed - 9

50. Kimi Ga Aruji De Shitsuji Ga Ore De - Completed - 9

51. Gift: Eternal Rainbow - Completed - 8

52. Special A - Completed - 9

53. W Wish - Completed - 8

54. Kimikiss Pure Rouge - Completed - 10

55. I''s Pure - Completed - 8

56. Suzuka - Completed - 8

57. Da Capo - Completed - 7 - It wasn't really anything special, just a regular run of the mill kind of romance anime, without anything "special about it".

58. Welcome to the N.H.K. - Completed - 10 - Watched it for shits and giggles, was pretty serious a lot of the time, romance thrown in, but the ending was a little lacking on the whole "Closure" thing.

59. Princess Lover - Completed - 9

60. Kyou No Gononi(Old) - Completed - 8

61. Bakemonogatari - completed - 10 - Fav all around. I have to give a bit of a description about this anime.. Ok, so about 90% of the entire anime are just conversations between characters, and it uses wordplay a lot while throwing in comedy, romance, even a little bit of ecchi. It's a definite watch for anyone, and I started watching when it first came out, still anxiously awaiting the next season, if there is.

62. Shingetsutan Tsukihime - Completed - 6 - Wasn't bad, but everything was.. Sub-par. Coulda been better, it wasn't.

63. Byousoku 5 Centimeter - Completed - 4 - Wasn't good at all. It was NOTHING but sadness, without even a shred of smiles. Fail.

64. Battle Programmer Shirase - Completed - 8 - Funny, good story, bad ending, no romance. Too short, to be honest.

65. Kamisama Kazoku - Completed - 8 - It was good, but it coulda been better.

66. Toradora - Completed - 10 - Definitely worth watching, I think I may watch it again myself. Probably in my top 10.

67. Rec - Completed - 10 - it was a fairly "run of the mill" romance anime, but there wasn't a lot of comedy in spite of the fact it actually tried to be funny. It was fairly short, only a couple hours, so I'd say it's worth the watch for the time invested.

68. Ladies Versus Butlers - Completed - 8 - Not really a bad anime, but there was a complete lack of closure and the guy didn't even choose a girl due to his own thickheadedness. Otherwise, it was a good watch, plus I loved the art style.

69. Kimi ni Tokode - Completed - 10 - This one was actually really good, because I love the whole "socially awkward person meets person" genre. That aside, it was a decent romance with a good ending and a lot of laughs in between.

70. Nogizaka Haruka No Himitsu - Completed - 10 - This one is actually one of the better romance anime I've seen, and if you are an otaku, you'll definitely enjoy watching this one. Love, laughs, even a loli little sister. Good anime.

71. Shakugan no Shana - Completed - 9 - Was a really good anime, but I think that maybe the second season will give a bit more closure to it. Was good on action and drama, but the romance was a bit lacking even though it was romantic. Doesn't make much sense, but you'd understand if you watched it. Good watch.

72. Druaga no Tou: The Aegis of Uruk - Completed - 10 - Really good anime, little bit of romance, little bit of tragedy, and a lot of action and comedy. Good one.
    72.5 Druaga no Tou: The Sword of Uruk - Very good anime, with what I consider "realism". What I mean by that is, a happy ending, but not everyone is happy and not everything is ok. A couple main char's died through the course of this one and the first season, which gets bonus points because it isn't a straight "Hero gathers people, people and hero kill bad guy, everyone is happy, roll credits." Anyway, it's a really good'n. Watch it.

73. Busou Renkin - Completed - 10 - Dear CHRIST this anime was 10x better than I ever expected it to be. Good action, just enough romance to make you happy, laughed quite a bit, and I even cried a little at one point. Definitely one of the better anime I've ever watched.

74. Kurogane no Linebarrels - Completed - 10 - I like the streak I'm working on right now, I don't think I've ever watched this many amazing anime in a row. This one was a mecha, and let me say something about it.. I was deceived by the good guys, the bad guys, and a couple other people. Lots of twists and turns and plot holes that actually get filled in. A lot of action, a lot of comedy, a little tragedy, and one hellova ending.

75. B Gata H Kei - Completed - 9 - Was a pretty good anime, relatively recent. Was perverted as hell, and I think the name literally means "B-Cupped Slut". I may be wrong, but I do believe that's what it is. Anyway, it was a solid romance with a lot of ecchi. Pretty funny too, and I smiled a shit-ton. Bit of a weird ending, like it shoulda been longer.

76. Bounen No Xamdou - Completed - 9 - Really good on action, only a little comedic, enough romance to keep you interested, more tragedy than I would have liked because I'm too fucking emotional, and I feel like there should have been like.. 5 more minutes at the end. Just a personal thing. Terrific plot, though.

77. Sola - Completed - 8 - This was a fairly decent anime, except for one minor thing that I really didn't like, and that was the amount of tragedy. This is just a personal pet peeve, but I didn't like how the tragedy played out.. It gets an 8 from me because of the anime itself, and how it looked visually.

78. Sword of the Stranger - Completed - 10 - This was a really fuckin' good anime movie. Not going to go too deep into the plot, but it was very actiony with an extremely good plot throughout. Only about an hour and a half long, so it's a must watch on my list. Samurai lovers will cum around 25 minutes in and will continuously cum for roughly one hour.

79. Straight Jacket - Completed - 8 - Was only an hour and a half long, and it was split into three episodes. It was by no means bad, but there were too many plot holes and everything happened too fast. Was no gradual progression, or even something like a movie would be like, and that's my biggest problem with it. Other than that, it was very good overall and had a good enough plot to keep you interested.

80. Dogs: Stray Dogs Howling in the Dark - Completed - 9 - Very good action, but the gunfights were a bit lacking. Great plots, following four different characters in one city that interact with each other from time to time. Only problem is, some majorly large plot holes were left because of the shortness of it all, only 1 hour total.

81. Ookami-san To Shichinin No Nakama-tachi - Completed - 8 - Coulda been a ton better than it was in my opninion, namely because of two important reasons; Plot holes and lack of closure. Otherwise, very good, very sweet. If you're into tsundere, watch this shit.
    Last edited by Curoch; 2011-01-16 at 08:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That list will have me busy for a while O.O
    Also if you're a big fan of Bakemonogatari, try Katanagatari... Kind of similar, but quite different. :P
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic

Deleted
    What a weak season, when I watched the first episode of Infinite Stratos I thought to myself this is the most generic anime I've yet to see then a few a days later I watched the first episode of Dragon Crisis and Dragon Crisis managed to more generic than Infinite Stratos (except with better animation) ugh...

Luckily the saving grace is the Noitamina block as always. Wandering Son, was just wow (even if they managed to skip the first 33 chapters) and Fractale was impressive (Ghibli meets Dennou Coil)

My season watch list:

Definitely watching: Wandering Son, Fractale, Level E, Mahou Shoujo Madoka
    Undecided: Gosick, Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Yumekui Merry
    Drop: everything else

I didn't list the 2nd season series (Mitsudomoe, Kimi ni Todoke) which I am watching

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marraphy View Post
    Yes, it translates to "Is This a Zombie?".
    Rather, "Am i a zombie?".

Quote Originally Posted by Parablius View Post
    Also if you're a big fan of Bakemonogatari, try Katanagatari... Kind of similar, but quite different. :P
    Besides the name, i fail to find similatities.

I posted this before but heres a tiny clip i ripped from the first episode to show how different this is from the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Deralte View Post
    Rather, "Am i a zombie?".

Wrong. Kore means 'This'. So Marraphy was correct. "This Zombie?" or in proper English grammer, 'Is This a Zombie?'

Your interpretation would be "Watashi wa zombie desu ka?"
    Last edited by Urbi; 2011-01-16 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks to Amalisa for this great Sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Curoch View Post
    Clannad After Story - Completed - It's rating is over 9000.
    if you liked Clannad that much, you really need to watch Kanon 2006!

nice list btw^^