Quote Originally Posted by Karosene View Post
    He could very well be alive, it is what I thought when I saw the ending as well.
    Even if he didn't die, his "death" had 1000 times more of an emotional impact than Light's.
    No, he couldn't be alive. He was stabbed through the heart. He didn't have a code, if he did have a code he would not have been able to cast a geass on Schnizel at the end. As was learned from when they showed CC's past, when she gained her curse mark she lost her geass powers. Same thing happened to the Emperor. Note he did not cast another geass on Lelouch OR on Suzaku after attaining VV's curse mark.

CC was merely talking into the sky....you know like people tend to do when they "talk" to the dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biohazardx View Post
    CC was merely talking into the sky....you know like people tend to do when they "talk" to the dead.
    I'm guessing you forgot that C.C CAN talk to tthe dead via C's world if i recall right. In short she probably was talking to lulu.

that would still make him dead would it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I'm guessing you forgot that C.C CAN talk to tthe dead via C's world if i recall right. In short she probably was talking to lulu.
    No she can not talk to the dead, at least there was nothing in the story that lead us to believe that. C's world was where her memories were stored and Lelouch was able to learn of her past.

You may be thinking of Akatosh (sp?) when Lelouch's mother, who's spirit was bound to the heart of a girl who's name I can't think of, was able to communicate with Lelouch and the others during the finale with the Emperor.

10+ Year Old Account
    No she can not talk to the dead, at least there was nothing in the story that lead us to believe that. C's world was where her memories were stored and Lelouch was able to learn of her past.

You may be thinking of Akatosh (sp?) when Lelouch's mother, who's spirit was bound to the heart of a girl who's name I can't think of, was able to communicate with Lelouch and the others during the finale with the Emperor.
    Yeah i was and that world is LINKED with C's world in a very strange way. The fact is that as i saw it C's world was linked to the other world(akatosh if i recall right was the weapon name not the worlds). Also i believe the name you are looking for is Anya.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, he couldn't be alive. He was stabbed through the heart. He didn't have a code, if he did have a code he would not have been able to cast a geass on Schnizel at the end. As was learned from when they showed CC's past, when she gained her curse mark she lost her geass powers. Same thing happened to the Emperor. Note he did not cast another geass on Lelouch OR on Suzaku after attaining VV's curse mark.

Well consider that the codeholder Lelouch may or may not have obtained his code from was not the same person who gave him his geass, thus the circumstances may be different all things considered. And I know it's a very slim, very wistful chance, but it seems as though they deliberately left bread crumbs to lead us to the conclusion that he was alive (The Paper Crane!). I don't care what the director said, Sunrise lies like a dachsund in a cabbage patch.

Anya
    She had so much potential... Oh well.
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic

Deleted
    It's suggested that you get Code Geass (hence the title) if you received Geass and Code from different people. Charles got his code and geass from VV, CC got her code and geass from that nun, Lelouch got his geass from CC and his code from Charles
    Last edited by mmoc348563f3d3; 2011-03-28 at 05:01 PM.

Deleted
    iirc Lelouch was confirmed dead by Sunrise themselves, even though there was a lot of fan speculation.

I'm pretty sure they won't bring him back. As for the fan fiction that Charles gave his code to Lelouch in the Ragnarok connection is in my opinion total bollox. It got me thinking, however, if Lulu really was alive, how would the story develop. I mean, his goal - after having everything taken from him - was to focus the entire world's hate onto himself so that the world unites and there's a better tomorrow for Nunnally.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see more Code Geass with Lulu but that just won't happen, it won't be the same anyways without Shirley and the gang. It was an epic anime and will forever be for me.

As for the World of C, iirc the person that gave the Geass has a connection with the other person in the world, regardless of whether or not the receiver is dead/alive or whatnot. CC gave a Geass to Lulu's mom remember? And she transferred and locked her conscience in that little girl you were talking about. CC was still talking to Lulu's mom in the World of C.

And anyways, if Lulu was alive and got to walk away I don't think there's a viable continuation unless they fast forward while Lulu is immortal.

Thoughts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kri4o View Post
    iirc Lelouch was confirmed dead by Sunrise themselves, even though there was a lot of fan speculation.
    The director said that he is dead, and he also said Nunnally has superpowers and can see into people's hearts, so I've chosen just to ignore him

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sagan-man View Post
    The director said that he is dead, and he also said Nunnally has superpowers and can see into people's hearts, so I've chosen just to ignore him
    Sadly ignoring him won't make them make an epic continuation with the supposedly dead Lulu =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Zing!

Regardless, its still all speculation and its entertainment. We're all entitled to whatever we want to think until the canon changes and Lelouch is either dead or alive, and even then I guess you can still believe what you will. I just think it would be nice if he were alive :C
    -Judic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Parablius View Post
    Zing!

Regardless, its still all speculation and its entertainment. We're all entitled to whatever we want to think until the canon changes and Lelouch is either dead or alive, and even then I guess you can still believe what you will. I just think it would be nice if he were alive :C
    I agree yeah, but him being alive is just another moneymaker for Sunrise :-/

Also, it got me thinking while reading through here. Someone mentioned - iirc - something about "Code" and "Geass" in the title saying that he got both a Geass and the Code which makes no sense. Since you know... you need a Geass to get a Code and that happens from the same person (hint hint, the Nun in that church)

Deleted
    Since you know... you need a Geass to get a Code and that happens from the same person (hint hint, the Nun in that church)
    Well there has been no confirmation whether that is true, it has only happened to be the case with the codes we know where they came from, and it's all fan speculation, it just so happens that the pieces fit together if Lelouch did survive and if he died there are several occurrences left unexplained, Nunnally's flash for example which I refuse to believe was because she has a superpower

look what i found...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    look what i found...
    That's so amazing beyond belief. Marry me if at all possible.

In the same vein...
    http://www.geocities.jp/meteosfaulte...omagi_wars.htm
    this is pretty addictive. The kyuubey level is impossible seeming, though.
    -Judic

impossible to beat?

well i just killed all 100 of those little bastards. my best record is 27.5 seconds lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    impossible to beat?

well i just killed all 100 of those little bastards. my best record is 27.5 seconds lol
    lol... I had only played once and I was using Mami; that was actually kind of tough ;_;

My record is 26.9 seconds.
    /Smugface on.
    /Smugface off.

Still pretty cool.
    Last edited by Parablius; 2011-03-29 at 02:54 PM.
    -Judic

Deleted
    Nunnally's flash for example which I refuse to believe was because she has a superpower
    Don't remember what you're talking about, meh I must be getting old :-/

Deleted
    Don't remember what you're talking about, meh I must be getting old :-/

6:10

Code Geass, Claymore, Spice and Wolf are 3 of the best animes I have ever watched. Elfin Lied was great, stay away from Rin.....<--- total mind frag anime. Watching Dragonaut right now, pretty good so far, little weird tho. Detroit Metal City was damn funny, trying to think of anymore that are not main stream (Naruto / Bleach).

Kaze no Stigma is great, defiantly worth a watch.