10+ Year Old Account
    Ikoku Meiro no Croisee is this years Aria. No drama or action, just calm sweetness.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Ikoku Meiro no Croisee is this years Aria. No drama or action, just calm sweetness.
    Is it out? Man, I'm suppose to be on top of this, seeing as I've been planning to watch it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    New season of Ah! My Goddess! *explodes*
    Ah! My Goddess: Itsumi Futari De
    "Dayum, it's about time..."

I mean Astarotte no Omocha was fulla loli fanservice but it was a great series woulda been great without it similar for dog days both underrated series of last season and worthy of a second if ya ask me.
    i got tricked and finished watching astarotte no omocha....

...got dissapointed and want my time back! started watching it under the promise of chu-chu but there was no chu-chu at all. actually i thought it could go deep like developing the relationship Naoya - queen but that didnt happen either... so in the end naoya its a huge perv pedophile and one day lotte will find out the truth, will get in berzerk mode and kill everyone....

Sorrior like hell im going to watch dogdays...

also i should stay away from hanazaku iroha or ill end up cutting my veins in desperation... despicable characters everywhere... well maybe nakochi or yuina are ok

10+ Year Old Account
    @Karloz well then you're missing out dog days really is a great series. As for Astarotte no Omocha go manga it's still ongoing and has been translated up to chapter 20 something if I recall right. Though still no chu chu as you put it it does delve more into relationships. Oh and naoyas no pedo seeing as he attracted to her personality and not age also from what we've heard of that worlds succubi they may not even have puberty just childhood and adulthood. Hell even if they do still a matter of survival for em. That's a far cry from even a character like Adam Blade as far as "pedo" tendencies go.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
    Well, i saw the pre-aired episode already, though official start is next week.

Up to the end of that episode, there are only 2 things related to Blood+ so far: The name Saya (the character herself is totally different than in Blood+, both behaviour and appearance) and swordfighting (which i must admit is way better than any swordfight in Blood+, maybe except the final battle Saya/Diva). And a lot of Blood in that fight, just seems fitting for the theme.

I'm curious as to how they want to tie in the Story of Blood+ or if they want to attempt a whole new take on the franchise.
    Blood+ and Blood: The Last Vampire does not actually have many ties together, except for very few. They're alternate universes of each other, and I guess this one will be too It would be quite cool if it actually tied with Blood+ though, altho Blood+ Saya was totally emo.

Blood+ Sayas last name was Otonashi and the C one is Kisaragi. I don't think the original even had a last name, since it was not a cover operation behind her.
    Last edited by Thes; 2011-07-04 at 04:40 PM.

Gah, thought today was Tuesday and got all excited for Steins;Gate

/sadpanda

I'm considering watching D.Gray Man. I just recently finished watching Soul Eater and I thought it was one great show. When I looked it up, many people who liked Soul Eater also liked D.Gray Man. Are these two shows similar in a way?

Edit: I was also thinking of watching Gurren Lagann.
    Last edited by Bloodwrathes; 2011-07-04 at 11:29 PM.

Denpa Onna is over, Hidan no Aria is over .... sadpanda

My favorite show of the season is still running though Hanasaku Iroha ftw...and thank you god for the new OP song.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwrathes View Post
    I'm considering watching D.Gray Man. I just recently finished watching Soul Eater and I thought it was one great show. When I looked it up, many people who liked Soul Eater also liked D.Gray Man. Are these two shows similar in a way?

Edit: I was also thinking of watching Gurren Lagann.
    DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwrathes View Post
    I'm considering watching D.Gray Man. I just recently finished watching Soul Eater and I thought it was one great show. When I looked it up, many people who liked Soul Eater also liked D.Gray Man. Are these two shows similar in a way?Edit: I was also thinking of watching Gurren Lagann.
    Yeah they are though D grayman is unfinished think inuyasha syndrome and it slows down partway through but yeah it's worth it man go for it. Oh and so is Gurren Lagann.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Yeah they are though D grayman is unfinished think inuyasha syndrome and it slows down partway through but yeah it's worth it man go for it. Oh and so is Gurren Lagann.
    thanks for the info on D.grayman wasnt sure about it but now i can go ahead and move it into the oblivion folder....

also...

so freaking DO WANT
    http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-post.html

and dammit wheres that kick ass O Gundam Full Saber -.-

EDIT: and Gurren Lagann can turn people into screaming fanboys, watch it with caution
    Last edited by Shishca; 2011-07-05 at 02:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    so freaking DO WANThttp://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-post.htmland dammit wheres that kick ass O Gundam Full Saber -.-
    God damn that thing would be almost as broken as the XX.

---------- Post added 2011-07-05 at 02:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337 View Post
    thanks for the info on D.grayman wasnt sure about it but now i can go ahead and move it into the oblivion folder....also...
    I think ya got me wrong man it's a great show just has a few flaws. Still better than glacé and naruto in that they didn't go full on filler while the artist hadca broken hand instead deciding to end it.

http://www.jlist.com/product/SHIRT-TOUHOU1

Had to buy it. Now to gnaw my arm off as I wait for it to get to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    http://www.jlist.com/product/SHIRT-TOUHOU1

Had to buy it. Now to gnaw my arm off as I wait for it to get to me.
    Aw, that site had a Kyubey shirt I wanted that's no longer there.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Aw, that site had a Kyubey shirt I wanted that's no longer there.
    I just got this gem of a shirt, and the picture ended up being even bigger than on the website. It's so great.

Anyway, since this is an anime thread: not quite sure where to go next for a series. I started Gosick just because the name came up a few times in this thread, although not sure if it's my style. I've got Paranoia Agent on the list, which I've heard is good but a bit of a mind-bender. Debating skipping over to that if it's of any quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I just got this gem of a shirt, and the picture ended up being even bigger than on the website. It's so great.

Anyway, since this is an anime thread: not quite sure where to go next for a series. I started Gosick just because the name came up a few times in this thread, although not sure if it's my style. I've got Paranoia Agent on the list, which I've heard is good but a bit of a mind-bender. Debating skipping over to that if it's of any quality.
    That depends what you like and if your into currently airing stuff.

I like everything from 1980s SDF Macross to this years Hanasaku Iroha. Not only are they new vs old the very genres themselves are nothing alike. I literally watch everything you can imagine so give me a bit of info to work with IE interests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post

Didn't really like Paranoia Agent myself. Watched the first 3-4 episodes and it just did not grab me. If you are looking for mind-bender kind of series, you could always go back a bit and watch a classic like Lain or Boogiepop Phantom. I have seen Boogiepop a handful of times now and still do not totally get it. I do enjoy the ride though.

Totally random shirt btw. Is that a reference to something I am just not getting or did you really simply want a shirt with a giant ant head on it?

I'm surprised to see how few people list Hellsing Ultimate among the top Anime shows. Probably has to do with it still not being finished after.... years? Anyways new episode inc at the end of the month, one which should get people talking about it again.