10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    posted that picture bcs i didn't had 10characters typed and i cba'd typing 10chars.
    was fixed after the edit but i cba removing the picture.
    and wich hentai anime ya talking about? linky linky^^(in a pm ofc). I do usually read synopsis of animes but some are so vague it's better of checking out episodes.

switching over to nodame cantabile till stupid 30min wait of megavideo is gone.
    hey hey we all links ok? =p. Im kinda new to this thread but im wondering what would u recommend to watch/read manga (translated) . I read/follow bleach, naruto almost religiously and check my manga app every tue/wed like 100x waiting for a new manga chapter lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    hey hey we all links ok? =p. Im kinda new to this thread but im wondering what would u recommend to watch/read manga (translated) . I read/follow bleach, naruto almost religiously and check my manga app every tue/wed like 100x waiting for a new manga chapter lol
    One Piece! Best of the "Big Three" (One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto) in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Yes yes it is some yuri.... I flipped out when they started stripping.... Like no joke my friends were sitting next to me playing xbox and I am like wtf...
    Hahaha, that must be awkward xD

Yea I got punched and called a pervert. No I did not read anything on it because my friend sent me the link in a PM... Said it was a cute romance show which it was but it was awkward at the same time. Off to morning classes now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Hahaha, that must be awkward xD
    all u can do is just play it cool and pretend like nothing happend

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the link to the synopsis http://myanimelist.net/anime/7748/So...oibito_Tsunagi it wasn't bad but I was just tricked into it not expecting what to happen.
    i know that anime, I got the game of that pretty fun to play it but thats what visual novels are *click* text appears *click* another text appears.

Why'd you be watching streams anyway?

Euhm, who starts watching a serie whitout know the slightest of it? I always read some sort of synopsis before watching. Well, these days that is...

Edit: Wait a sec. Is that some Yuri?

Edit2: you should have taken a better look.

Information
    Type: OVA
    Episodes: Unknown
    Aired: Jul 30, 2010 to ?
    Producers: ChuChu
    Genres: Hentai, Yuri
    Duration: 22 min. per episode
    Rating: Rx - Hentai

Missed those i assume?
    because at the moment i can't download them due to the download limit in belgium, and got to save my money atm so buying isn't an option also so just streaming is left

edit: and i asked for the link in pm bcs posting links of hentai/nudity is taboo in mmo-champ. I don't wanna risk a ban or a ban for someone else bcs of it. Just incase.

Yes yes it is some yuri.... I flipped out when they started stripping.... Like no joke my friends were sitting next to me playing xbox and I am like wtf...

Edit: Also why are all of my sig quotes sexual? Does this thing read my mind!
    because: it are quotes of seitokai yakuindomo you keep getting

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    One Piece! Best of the "Big Three" (One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto) in my opinion.
    ^what Skizzit says
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Mmmkay I deleted it don't know why posting a link to a synopsis is all that bad since MAL blurs out any nudity on the pictures. Now I am off to class.

10+ Year Old Account
    well yea one-piece i've heard of im more curious bout like anime that not alot of heard of like deathnote is by far my fave anime and not that many people heard of compared to bleach/naruto/one piece. even if its manga dont have to be series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmmkay I deleted it don't know why posting a link to a synopsis is all that bad since MAL blurs out any nudity on the pictures. Now I am off to class.
    that's why i said "just incase"
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    well yea one-piece i've heard of im more curious bout like anime that not alot of heard of like deathnote is by far my fave anime and not that many people heard of compared to bleach/naruto/one piece. even if its manga dont have to be series.
    Well what kind of series are you looking for? Action? Comedy? Romance? Mystery? Gore? I mentioned One Piece because the only series you said you follow were Naruto and Bleach.

And I think just about everyone has heard of Deathnote by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well what kind of series are you looking for? Action? Comedy? Romance? Mystery? Gore? I mentioned One Piece because the only series you said you follow were Naruto and Bleach.

death note: anime 432 i saw. I actually saw the live-action movies of it first before checking out the anime.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account

u'd be suprised how many people i know that watch naruto/bleach and never heard of it. as for genre action/comedy/mystery or any combination of the three lol. and i do appreciate the replies ^^

Deleted
    You can pick up Code Geass if you liked Death Note. Tough it isn't an anime where noone heard of...

10+ Year Old Account
    You can pick up Code Geass if you liked Death Note. Tough it isn't an anime where noone heard of...
    i'll check it out tnx

10+ Year Old Account
    u'd be suprised how many people i know that watch naruto/bleach and never heard of it. as for genre action/comedy/mystery or any combination of the three lol. and i do appreciate the replies ^^
    as for comedy

yuru yuri
    MM!
    Amaenaideyo!! s1+2
    K-ON! s1+2 + movie that comes out 3december.

action:

angel beats!
    fairy tail

from one of my previous posts in another thread. just copy/pasted it

Going out now, real life is calling *meh* so if skizzit didn't post more( wich i'm sure he'll do, he does such a good job on that ^^), i'll look for some and post a bit more when i'm back.

oh ye Steins;gate and ichiban...
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Ugh just finished the Infinite 8 arc from Haruri... Can't believe i survived that....

Deleted
    Sure, I can toss out a few to get you started

Azumanga Diaoh ~ Very funny series. Probably my favorite of the slice of life variety.

Lucky Star ~ Another good one. This one also has a number of anime / movie / video game parodies and references toss in as well.

Minami-ke ~ I dont hear people mention this one much, but I loved it. There are 3 seasons of it, but they seemed to use a different studio for each. The first season is by far the best with the second probably being the worst. Still, they are all worth watching.

Kyou no Go no Ni ~ This one is a little different as it features both girls and boys (most of these series are just about the girls) and a large ammount of the humor comes from the interactions between the two groups. Very funny and spot on stuff. I think just about anyone will see some of themselves when they were school age in this one. There is both a series and an OVA. The OVA came first and they reused just about all the stories when they did the series. I personally liked the animation in the OVA better, but the series is longer so it has many stories that were not in the OVAs.

Yuru Yuri ~ Currently airing series that I am loving. Basically K-on without the music but with a bunch of light Yuri humor.

Genshiken ~ Another I do not see get mentioned that is fantastic. Its about a college anime club and the otaku who are members. Very funny.

Ouran High School Host Club ~ Little bit more romance then the others I listed, but it is a must see I think. About a common girl who gets into a school for the super rich. On her first day she breaks a vase work 8 mil. yen and is forced to work for the Host Club pretending to be a male host to pay for the damages. Looks like a total girly series from the outside, but it is great.

Hayate no Gotoku ~ Very well done parody series with a little bit of romance tossed in, esp. in the second season. Also features the VA of Louise from Zero no Tsukaima, Kugimiya Rie the queen on tsundere and one of my favorites.

That should get you started for pure comedy slice of life. I can also give ya some good romance series as well if you would like.
    ありがとうございます.
    Last edited by mmocdf5cd75ea4; 2011-09-15 at 01:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    tnx mynax...started to read manga and now i cant concentrate on my work =p

Deleted
    You're welcome xD

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    edit: oh fucking megavideo, can't continue watching xenoglossia now :/
    Thats why i love sites that dont use megavideo!
    Facebook's video player is my favorite out of all i have seen, it loads the fastest and has no ads or restricted time!