10+ Year Old Account
    sigh i will never get my labs done this way >.< ...must...resist...procrastination....gah!!!

also what is xenoglossia about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Thats why i love sites that dont use megavideo!
    Facebook's video player is my favorite out of all i have seen, it loads the fastest and has no ads or restricted time!
    ye but the serie i'm watching only has video players linked of megavideo :/ otherwise i'm using fb-myspace videolinks mostly.

typing of my smartphone so if there ar espelling mistakes sorry for them.

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 03:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    sigh i will never get my labs done this way >.< ...must...resist...procrastination....gah!!!

also what is xenoglossia about?
    posted a picture of it some pages ago. here's the synopsis: (gonna have hard time copy/pasting it of my smarthpone)

full name is idolm@ster: xenoglossia.

Haruka Amami isn't the most confident pop singer in Japan, but when she's accepted after an audition, she\'s sent to Tokyo to start a career in entertainment. Though, little does she know that the agency that's taken her on is actually a front for a task force that uses giant robots to defend the Earth from falling meteors.

There's currently another idolm@ster anime airing. wich has nothing to do with xenoglossia tho, it's of the same name, same characters but a totally different story.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-09-15 at 01:55 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Hmm lol i never expected i'd like K-On so much only on epsiode 5 but theres not been an episode that hasnt made me giggle to myself or even out loud :O once i'm done with both series i'll make a start on the list Skizzit made for me if anyone has any to add to that just do say so ;o.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    Hmm lol i never expected i'd like K-On so much only on epsiode 5 but theres not been an episode that hasnt made me giggle to myself or even out loud :O once i'm done with both series i'll make a start on the list Skizzit made for me if anyone has any to add to that just do say so ;o.
    i'll check it and might add more after i'm back from training
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Minami-ke ~ I dont hear people mention this one much, but I loved it. There are 3 seasons of it, but they seemed to use a different studio for each. The first season is by far the best with the second probably being the worst. Still, they are all worth watching.

Genshiken ~ Another I do not see get mentioned that is fantastic. Its about a college anime club and the otaku who are members. Very funny.
    <3

(Yes, that's all I have to say).

p.s. You should add Planetes to that list of awesomeness.

Totally just Dled Angel Beats! Songs.. YAY!

Thats why i love sites that dont use megavideo!
    Facebook's video player is my favorite out of all i have seen, it loads the fastest and has no ads or restricted time!
    if you turn your router off at the wall then back on ur time limit disapears and you can wach it again thats what i do :P
    I Know My Spelling Is Bad so Live With it or dont and just die

Quote Originally Posted by bofedy View Post
    if you turn your router off at the wall then back on ur time limit disapears and you can wach it again thats what i do :P
    Theres also firefox plugins that let you get past the time limit, and many other things you could do like change your ip, but facebook still loads the shows much faster then megavideo

Shhh Madokami church is in session.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bofedy View Post
    yes i know but i can't say to my brother, sister, and parents. i'm going to reset the router so i can continue watching on megavideo

@george, seems it's time to start using firefox again and get thet plugin.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    yes i know but i can't say to my brother, sister, and parents. i'm going to reset the router so i can continue watching on megavideo

Or you can pay 200 bucks for life time of unlimited streaming and downloads like me >.<

Also just got infracted by campus police for illegal download of 9 anime songs when there is no place to buy them and I used megavideo which I paid for. WTF is up with that?

I havnt used it myself but thats what its advertised has

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Or you can pay 200 bucks for life time of unlimited streaming and downloads like me >.<

Also just got infracted by campus police for illegal download of 9 anime songs when there is no place to buy them and I used megavideo which I paid for. WTF is up with that?
    9songs okey :/ i've got over 300anime songs atm, suppose it's fine here in belgium aslong you use them for yourself and not to sell/rent to others

I havnt used it myself but thats what its advertised has
    i'll check it out and test it.

remaking signature again brb -.- getting annoyed of the ep list going down.

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 09:45 PM ----------

blood-c ep10 has an intresting end, hopefully alot will be explained in the next episode.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-09-15 at 07:45 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    I could never get that firefox plug-in to work myself. Nowadays I just check a number of different sites till I find one that has what I am looking for not on megavideo or failing that, just torrent it.

10+ Year Old Account
    older series im watching are mostly in either veoh (wich rocks) or megavideo. New series are fb-myspace-veoh- veobb-videozer (hate those 2)

probs gonna torrent some series starting next week on the internet of my college.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I hate zshare, sounds timing gets off halfway through and i assume its because a ad wants to play but adblock says no.
    I also hate ones that instead of the ability to fast forward or rewind it just starts over from the beginning

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate zshare, sounds timing gets off halfway through and i assume its because a ad wants to play but adblock says no.
    I also hate ones that instead of the ability to fast forward or rewind it just starts over from the beginning
    ahaha yea hate it when you try to rewind/ fast forward and it just starts over again-.-
    best player i used was AUengine or AU2engine, they made them specially for that site and they just rock, bit heavy on cpu usage on older laptops/pcs tho.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

ahaha yea hate it when you try to rewind/ fast forward and it just starts over again-.-
    best player i used was AUengine or AU2engine, they made them specially for that site and they just rock, bit heavy on cpu usage on older laptops/pcs tho.
    Will have to check it out

10+ Year Old Account
    Will have to check it out
    think only that anime site uses them, can give you the link to it if you want.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I use megavideo a lot since I have unlimited but when I see a facebook player I use that since it is generally a nicer quality for some strange reason.