10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    but you already guildy. D:
    I meant you could join me and brigandi LOL. I CAN invite ya know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I meant you could join me and brigandi LOL. I CAN invite ya know.
    but I in guildy. D:
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Fate/Zero. I marathoned the first season and I absolutely love it. The story and the characters are just great.

Hoo-damn, the animation. The couple of action scenes are a joy to watch thanks to the smoothness.
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Zrv6y_-v9Qg#t=63s"]Look at that smoothness.[/URL]
    Better than Naruto, DBZ, and Bleach lawlawlalawl.

If you aren't watching Fate/Zero right now you are doing it wrong. That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    then transfer over with the whole guild rem, to form a super guild *rollseyes*

Okay then cybuster is 26 episodes and one season(only one OP). You may wanna find better criteria. There IS a term in japan for such scenarios(they have a term for the 12-13 episode mark) however i sadly can't remember it. And yes even cybuster would be a 2 part of such scenarios.

Oh and under your own terms a 49 episode series like Digimon would again be one season. So yeah pretty ill defined way to judge the length/seasons of a series.
    anime that are 12-15 episodes long ( exceptions like upotte and nise included ) are called half season

anime with 24+ episodes are called full season
    Last edited by Millhi; 2012-06-10 at 10:35 AM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay then cybuster is 26 episodes and one season(only one OP). You may wanna find better criteria. There IS a term in japan for such scenarios(they have a term for the 12-13 episode mark) however i sadly can't remember it. And yes even cybuster would be a 2 part of such scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    anime that are 12-15 episodes long ( exceptions like upotte and nise included ) are called half season

anime with 24+ episodes are called full season
    I have seen it referred to as cour I think. So like a series with 10-14 episodes would be a 1 cour series and one with 24-26 would be a 2 cour series. I think it comes from quarter since 4 cour would be around 52 episodes or one full year.
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2012-06-10 at 11:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I have seen it referred to as cour I think. So like a series with 10-14 episodes would be a 1 cour series and one with 24-26 would be a 2 cour series. I think it comes from quarter since 4 cour would be around 52 episodes or one full year.
    Pretty sure this is the term. And yeah pretty much what skizzit described here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Anyone have any recommendations for Seinen animes? I've seen a few but am not looking for fanservice but more like animes similar to Black Lagoon
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    a cour = half season
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    a cour = half season
    Still pretty sure a 12-13(and 10 these days) are a cour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still pretty sure a 12-13(and 10 these days) are a cour.
    that's still the same u know, as 12-13 episodes are a half season, which is a cour.

anyway persona 3 movie green-lit
    it's just about milking the persona franchise atm from the looks of it.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...tion-confirmed

and the music producer of nitro+ was killed
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...after-stabbing
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    Just watched Nazo no Kanojo X [Mysterious Girlfriend X] Episode 10

What is up with the drool double standards? Yes, sure, Tsubaki might have some feeling for his old crush, but other than that, Urabe has let other people taste her drool. Other people have already tasted Tsubaki's drool.

The drool is their relationship's equivalent to kissing/sex. The only other people who have tasted Urabe's drool was the one guy, whom she was rejecting, and Oka. Oka's first time happened on accident and each subsequent time she takes the drool by force. Tsubaki taking the drool of his old crush would be cheating on Urabe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steins;Gate is so good that I am watching it again with my friend and loving it just as much, understanding what is happening makes it even better.

Also about to watch either Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica or Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo. Probably both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Steins;Gate is so good that I am watching it again with my friend and loving it just as much, understanding what is happening makes it even better.

Also about to watch either Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica or Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo. Probably both.
    Hehe, nice! I need to rewatch S;G myself sometime (Got so much on my To-Watch list before then, though!).

Girl Who Leapt Through Time is sweet and very pretty, I say go for it. It's a movie too, so it's not a big time-sink.

Gonna watch Madoka Magica myself after I'm done with Nirai Nikki, which is pretty good so far.

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    So it would be ok for Tsubaki to give his drool to his old crush, in order to reject her; however, it would be cheating if any of them tasted other people's drool?
    Something like that, he supposes. Tsubaki wanted to take her drool out on a whim and full of lust. Urabe didn't care about the other guy at all, and, as far as Skelington remembers, Tsubaki's drool doesn't work like Urabe's does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Hehe, nice! I need to rewatch S;G myself sometime (Got so much on my To-Watch list before then, though!).

Girl Who Leapt Through Time is sweet and very pretty, I say go for it. It's a movie too, so it's not a big time-sink.

Gonna watch Madoka Magica myself after I'm done with Nirai Nikki, which is pretty good so far.
    Just finished Girl Who Leapt Through Time, and for a movie it was really good. I just wasn't able to invest as much in the characters because being a movie it was just so short. Some of the scenes really got me though. Especially when she fell down the hill and got really banged up right when her friend and his girlfriend got hit by the train.

It made me feel kind of the same way as Steins;Gate in how only she remembered everything, but being so short there wasn't enough scenes for me to feel the same way as I did with S;G.

Now to watch Madoka Magica.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Something like that, he supposes. Tsubaki wanted to take her drool out on a whim and full of lust. Urabe didn't care about the other guy at all, and, as far as Skelington remembers, Tsubaki's drool doesn't work like Urabe's does.
    Pretty sure it does go both ways at least in the manga.

10+ Year Old Account
    On episode two of Madoka Magica and so far I am really really enjoying it. The trippyness of it is pretty awesome.

Wondering how a small 12 episode anime generated enough hype to still be talked about like crazy over a year after airing, with it's own dedicated magazine, game and manga off-shoots, and even three movies coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    On episode two of Madoka Magica and so far I am really really enjoying it. The trippyness of it is pretty awesome.

Wondering how a small 12 episode anime generated enough hype to still be talked about like crazy over a year after airing, with it's own dedicated magazine, game and manga off-shoots, and even three movies coming up.
    Oh boy, next episode will be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Oh boy, next episode will be fun.
    Just watched it. How could they.. and they where going to have cake too. D:

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Because better plot twists than M Shyamalanananmyan.
    Ooh, this just makes me even more excited. Definitely can not be spoiled no matter what.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick, spoilers.