Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Interesting. I actually just finished it. Pretty good sow. Though i don;t get all the hype...Ok was fun and i GUESS i can see it especially if you were watching from the start but still i dunno.
    Watched it while it aired so I missed the hype, I think it's really seems to skew views on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    WATCHED LOL I OWN the whole series man. Welll everything released in america anime wise. And yeah was quite funny.[COLOR="red"]
    Just wondering who you think should have ended up with who? Me personally I think Harima x Yakamo or Harima x Eri would be good, but I did watch the 2 episodes of the botched 3rd semester and since Tenma is with Karasuma, but to be honest I didn't want Harima to end up with her she was so oblivious lol.

Playing Sengoku Rance.

The MC is reaaaally annoying, like, oh god. He's like the opposite of an annoying as fuck Beta character, he's a very annoying Alpha, god damn. Otherwise it's really addicting. :<

also, did anyone else not know AKB48 is real?

Last edited by Digglett; 2012-06-23 at 12:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Playing Sengoku Rance.

The MC is reaaaally annoying, like, oh god. He's like the opposite of an annoying as fuck Beta character, he's a very annoying Alpha, god damn. Otherwise it's really addicting. :<

also, did anyone else not know AKB48 is real?

I've only been listening to their songs on repeat the past two weeks.

It's actually really cool, main group of 64 in four teams and they perform every single day, sometimes at the same time in different places of the world. Then off-shoot groups.

At the theater even though they perform every day tickets are still so hard to come by that you need to enter a lottery to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I've only been listening to their songs on repeat the past two weeks.

It's actually really cool, main group of 64 in four teams and they perform every single day, sometimes at the same time in different places of the world. Then off-shoot groups.

At the theater even though they perform every day tickets are still so hard to come by that you need to enter a lottery to get them.
    I had no idea, until I heard about the AKB48 fans, I thought it was the anime, until there was like pictures of real people. Also, on this topic, finally caught up with AKB0048. THIS BITCH

10+ Year Old Account
    Does she slap people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I had no idea, until I heard about the AKB48 fans, I thought it was the anime, until there was like pictures of real people. Also, on this topic, finally caught up with AKB0048. THIS BITCH

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/g86mZl.jpg[IMG]
    Fun fact. The owner/producer of AKB48 is actually the one that made AKB0048. So all the love he has for AKB48 is going right into 0048, and boy is that man dedicated to his work.

---------- Post added 2012-06-23 at 08:29 PM ----------

Started playing my very first visual novel, My Girlfriend is the President and oh my gosh I didn't realize they where this fun. Spent most of the night playing it, the rest of the night watching Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Very strange yet awesome pairing of an anime/VN.

On ep5 of Ore no ImoutoGod the "best friend" is a total asshole. I don't care if she doesn't know anything about it, but if a friend came up to me and told me something like that I would just look at them, say "really?" and just walk away. The two "otaku" friends of hers are better friends then those model friends of hers could ever dream of being. Maybe I am just over-reacting and it's because of past experiences of clashes between RL/media with how WoW is portrayed.

Paired with the ignorance of taking what the news said as fact, it's the DnD thing all over again, and even just watching it makes me cringe.

I really really like how they get into the gritty-ness of the pro's and con's of otaku culture though (which could be said for any culture of that type for that matter). It's really too bad only "otaku's" watch it. >.>

Grandpa and Grandma. Oh my best characters yes.

Is it sad that when watching Kirino and Kuroneko go at it I am agreeing with absolutely everything Kirino says/does/likes easily, yet Kuroneko is making more sense? What does that say about me...
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-06-23 at 10:12 PM.

fate zero episode 25
    was kind of meh, but I guess it did kind of wrap things up for fsn

Guess this is the end of my Sengoku Rance days, rage quit fucking Demon empire is OP as fuck, I don't even care anymore. Farewell my beloved Shit, I loved you, you were my best friend.

Besides the "kind of" simulation type play that comes in Persona 3, I've been thinking about trying out Katawa Shoujo... but part of me is kind of like... not sure... I mean, the social links part of Persona 3 is interesting and fun, but at times it can get tedious, and the end everyone wants <Harem End> probably isn't as attainable in that game.

Plus I feel lazy and don't really feel like downloading it...
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Besides the "kind of" simulation type play that comes in Persona 3, I've been thinking about trying out Katawa Shoujo... but part of me is kind of like... not sure... I mean, the social links part of Persona 3 is interesting and fun, but at times it can get tedious, and the end everyone wants <Harem End> probably isn't as attainable in that game.

Plus I feel lazy and don't really feel like downloading it...
    You should. Katawa Shoujo has really good characters. Skelington got pretty attached and emotional over them all except for Shizune cause she's a bitch. The most tedious part is act 1, especially when you accidentally get the wrong route(which is pretty hard to do, but still).

oh btw one great mystery still lives on from fate zero
    is guinevere a guy or a chick in the the fate universe? i mean, arthur is a chick, and lancelot is a dude, and it still says that lancelot loved guinevere

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    oh btw one great mystery still lives on from fate zero
    is guinevere a guy or a chick in the the fate universe? i mean, arthur is a chick, and lancelot is a dude, and it still says that lancelot loved guinevere
    Both! MUAHAHAHHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Both! MUAHAHAHHAHA
    when in fate zero does it mention Guinevere?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    I was just joking.

at the end, if you haven't watched all the episodes.
    authurian legend says that arthur was married to guinevere. episode 23 pointed out that berserker was lancelot(it may be possible i'm just putting in the generally accepted "history" in to the anime). the majority of the downfall of arthur is that lancelot fell in love with his wife and had an affair with her. of course this is the classical view where arthur and lancelot are men and guinevere is a women. i don't remember a specific gender pronoun attached to guinevere in the subs.

also unrelated, it never says what happens to the matuo (spelling) head of the house and sakura really.
    Last edited by bals; 2012-06-24 at 08:53 AM.

Fate needed to conclude with better pacing. Sabers battle with Berserker was cut short as was the storyline attached to it. Kirei and Kiritsugu needed more screen time towards the end. It just didn't feel as epic as some earlier scenes and battles. But Ilya made me almost cry, too bad they didn't touch on her story as much as they should have in Zero or Stay Night.
    All things considered, likely to be the top anime of 2012. But summer and fall look pretty promising so we will see.

Accel World, anyone following it?
    Personally I think it's pretty good.

---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 08:58 AM ----------

#25 but just in passing...?
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

you might be right, just through a cursorily glance (might have missed something, could have sworn i saw her name), i didn't see her mentioned but i assume the heros are based on general knowledge (i guess saber is different in that fact) and the divide between lancelot and arthur occured because of guinevere.

I may have just been putting too much of that into what they said to each other from my own personal knowledge of arthur

^sure some spoilers should be placed in there but i tried to be vague assuming most people know the king arthur legend

edit: yeah like the guy above me said it's in episode 25 (coulda sworn it was mentioned before though)
    Lancelot: I could not stop myself from loving guinevere (at 17:19 in my sub)

it's really just a silly aside though xD
    Last edited by bals; 2012-06-24 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    Accel World, anyone following it?
    Personally I think it's pretty good.
    It's pretty neat. The concept is cool but the execution could be better. His main problem with it is that the MC is pretty terrible and all around annoying.