10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    [video=youtube;DlAGo8Ew0kg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlAGo8Ew0kg&feature=youtu.be[video]
    God these lyrics. Confirmed aoty.
    I like how the video's already been taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I like how the video's already been taken down.
    Awww.

The lyrics all seem to have double meanings.

Cast away my Warrior's Title! // Cast away my DT!

Let me cast away my Warrior's Title // Let me lose my DT
    I want to go back to being a normal guy again. // I want to be a man
    I earnestly want to relinquish this fate // I want to give this sad treasure
    to my nemesis // to you

We felt an affinity with each other since my dimensional transfer // We felt an attraction to each other since we met
    Every time I sleep I have a nightmare // Every time I sleep I have a dream
    My Hyperion awakening makes me groan in my sleep // A burning sensation in my body makes me groan in my sleep
    Teach me how to quell my aura // Teach me how to quell my fever
    Why is it that as I continually confront my nemesis // Why is it that as I get to know you better
    I find my Alma Gear ready for battle // I find that getting harder

Let me cast away my Warrior's Title // Let me lose my DT
    I want to say goodbye to being my Master's right hand // I want to say goodbye to my right hand
    Let's us fight as rivals // Let's do it. From now on
    I will never let my nemesis escape // I will never let you go
    DT is slang for virginity. It's a lot better when you can see them in the video ;_;
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-10-18 at 03:17 AM.

Trying to keep track of all the show's days that they air has been a pain. I made a little list of all the shows I'm currently watching plus the days I think their subs are released on. A couple I couldn't quite figure out due to various groups all having different days they released their episodes. If you see something wrong, or happen to know the day a sub is released for one of the shows that is missing, do say something. Some have multiple days because of my confusion when looking at different groups release days.

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! - Wednesday
    Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne - Saturday
    Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun - Monday
    code breaker - Thursday
    Robotics; Notes - Thursday
    little busters - Saturday
    Shinsekai yori - Saturday
    Girls und Panzer - Monday
    K -
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo -
    Btooom! - Friday
    Kamisama Hajimemashita - Wednesday/Thursday
    Zetsuen no Tempest - Thursday
    Sukitte Ii na yo - Sunday/Monday
    Busou Shinki - Thursday
    Ixion Saga DT - Sunday
    Psycho-Pass - Thursday
    Last edited by Hemoglobin; 2012-10-18 at 09:21 PM.

Deleted
    I'll relieve your pain, Hemoglobin: http://countdown.mandragon.info/#url It's in japanese times, so most of em could just be put on the previous day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually took one of the Fall season charts and changed it up to only have shows I am watching, then put in air times on my time (Mountain, -7) and day and the sub group I am using for each show. I even switched them around to be in airing order from Sunday at the top to Saturday at the bottom. I'm watching most of the shows that are airing anyways.

http://i.imgur.com/0pBfY.jpg
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-10-18 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks both of you! This helps a bunch. Was driving me nuts trying to get all the days in order.

Deleted
    Another help would be www.instantz.net as most new animes are listed there.

Calling it now after watching Psycho Pass: Akane is a sociopath and will become the main antagonist, and will also be the one to kill the mentor, pervert, and lesbian. Shinya will be the 3edgy5u hero and kills her, freeing the world from the dystopian system, or vice versa. The OP gives a lot away, really, alongside her actions in episode 2.

Or it's probably something like she is the Psycho Pass system, similar to Lain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling it now after watching Psycho Pass: Akane is a sociopath and will become the main antagonist, and will also be the one to kill the mentor, pervert, and lesbian. Shinya will be the 3edgy5u hero and kills her, freeing the world from the dystopian system, or vice versa. The OP gives a lot away, really, alongside her actions in episode 2.

Or it's probably something like she is the Psycho Pass system, similar to Lain.
    That's a lot to garner off of just two episodes, never would have even thought of something like that.

K has been surprising me with each episode. I can't find someone I hate yet. Every single character I just want to go up and either hug, pet, shake their hands, or high-five them. It's an awesome show so far.

Robotics;Notes still feels like it wasn't made by the same creator of Steins;Gate with the second episode. They feel like two completely different types of stories. I love the differences between the two main characters though.

Psycho-Pass though looks like it's going to be great. Both episodes have gone by in a blaze for me. The second one felt like it wasn't even half over when the credits started up. I want the next episode already dangit. D:

This is my first time actually experiencing a season of anime as it airs since I'm quite new to anime, and man, there are so many good shows. Almost 20 shows I'm watching from this season at the moment that I'm loving, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were a couple I'm missing that were good. This the norm for a typical season, or do I just have low standards lol? I don't really like waiting for the next episode to come out weekly and generally power through whatever I happen to be watching, but it's also been kind of fun looking forward to the new episode for all the shows I'm watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    That's a lot to garner off of just two episodes, never would have even thought of something like that.
    Well, in the actual opening theme you see her already cold and stone hearted where he's the one panicking and and having emotion, and it has them standing off with each other after he fights himself(he admits that he knows he's just a tool) and drowns(Gen's code for suffering). Some of the lyrics also make it seem more like she's for the color system. Plus there was that unexplained robot thing and its master fighting Shinya in the beginning of the first episode, which is more than likely a future event.

Akane shows virtually no emotion as to what happened the day before - the first day on the job for her. Events like that would leave anyone traumatized on their first day, but the only thing she questions is "was shooting him right or wrong." Her psycho pass color is even one of the cleanest despite all that and then it turns out she's perfect at everything ever. She cried on cue only after he praised her and said she was right, then stopped instantly. But being a sociopath and the antagonist doesn't necessarily mean evil, kind of like Kyuubey or Kirei. If anything, she's going to try to change the psycho pass system until it works in a way she believes is right, like how after receiving confirmation she instantly told her boss that she was right and the system was wrong, while Shinya is going to realize that the system is faulty altogether and needs to be removed.

Probably wrong about all of that, but either way, she's not going to be a useless crybaby like present-time Madoka and have the mental breakdown everyone is waiting for, and she's not going to stay as the main character(the official plot of the show even says it revolves around Shinya). Hell, she might even die midway.

This shit is deep.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-10-19 at 05:39 AM.

Anyone ever seen Uninhabited Planet Survive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, in the actual opening theme you see her already cold and stone hearted where he's the one panicking and and having emotion, and it has them standing off with each other after he fights himself(he admits that he knows he's just a tool) and drowns(Gen's code for suffering). Some of the lyrics also make it seem more like she's for the color system. Plus there was that unexplained robot thing and its master fighting Shinya in the beginning of the first episode, which is more than likely a future event.

Akane shows virtually no emotion as to what happened the day before - the first day on the job for her. Events like that would leave anyone traumatized on their first day, but the only thing she questions is "was shooting him right or wrong." Her psycho pass color is even one of the cleanest despite all that and then it turns out she's perfect at everything ever. She cried on cue only after he praised her and said she was right, then stopped instantly. But being a sociopath and the antagonist doesn't necessarily mean evil, kind of like Kyuubey or Kirei. If anything, she's going to try to change the psycho pass system until it works in a way she believes is right, like how after receiving confirmation she instantly told her boss that she was right and the system was wrong, while Shinya is going to realize that the system is faulty altogether and needs to be removed.

Probably wrong about all of that, but either way, she's not going to be a useless crybaby like present-time Madoka and have the mental breakdown everyone is waiting for, and she's not going to stay as the main character(the official plot of the show even says it revolves around Shinya). Hell, she might even die midway.

This shit is deep.
    That's quite the theory, and I'm actually intrigued that this might happen.

I do agree that she just doesn't seem right though. That clear Psycho-Pass just seemed very strange to me when it came up. Not to mention how she chose that job rather then the rest (despite her explanation). I can definitely see her try changing things up though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    This is my first time actually experiencing a season of anime as it airs since I'm quite new to anime, and man, there are so many good shows. Almost 20 shows I'm watching from this season at the moment that I'm loving, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were a couple I'm missing that were good. This the norm for a typical season, or do I just have low standards lol? I don't really like waiting for the next episode to come out weekly and generally power through whatever I happen to be watching, but it's also been kind of fun looking forward to the new episode for all the shows I'm watching.
    Last season was my first season and I thought that was a great season until this started. Even though there where some great anime last season it all looks bland compared to the variety of shows shown this season. I can't really compare though because the season just started and it's only my second I am following completely.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-10-19 at 09:41 PM.

Is Jormungand this season a sequel? There's an older show of the same name with basically the same description on MAL.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah perfect order is the second season, jormungand with no suffix is the first

10+ Year Old Account
    So synaia went to F.A.C.T.S 2012 and bought some stuff.
    Mom most likely gonna kill me :3

horo tshirt: http://i.imgur.com/ZEPUS.jpg
    kyubei tshirt (haters gonna hate): http://i.imgur.com/OJU65.jpg
    madoka: http://i.imgur.com/91EjQ.jpg
    Yurippe: http://i.imgur.com/J7CMz.jpg
    kud: http://i.imgur.com/Ey0E3.jpg
    Blackrockshooter, guilty crown, akb0048, angel beats (all full box sets): http://i.imgur.com/GaOWU.jpg
    girl friends (yay yuri, wtb januari for last volume) http://i.imgur.com/u0gAq.jpg
    Strike Witches: http://i.imgur.com/iIp43.jpg

Wanted to buy alot more like fate/zero s1-s2, acchi kocchi and several other series but like always i ran out of money.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2012-10-20 at 08:23 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    Do want.
    Good luck with your mother, I know that feel, when your parents get mad at you because you bought something they don't like , even if it was with your own money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Do want.
    Good luck with your mother, I know that feel, when your parents get mad at you because you bought something they don't like , even if it was with your own money.
    she already gets mad when I spend 10 euro's on 1 manga -.-
    let alone i have spend around 330 euro's today.

edit: and i stand corrected: it's strike witches and not oreimo
    Last edited by Millhi; 2012-10-20 at 08:24 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah my dad was fine with me watching anime and listening to music. Soon as I bought my first anime, god I could've burned you it

That Sega vs Nintendo show is hilariously bad. It's like it was written by a disgruntled sega employee. The only non annoying/shit character is Tetris, but that's only because he makes tons of dirty jokes.