Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

If anyone is still even watching Muv-Luv other then me either I missed something or the very last scene took me completely by surprise. I'm not sure what to think yet.
    I'm still watching, I didn't think anyone else was. :<

why do u think nobody is watching it ? its not a bad anime in my opinion ;o

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    why do u think nobody is watching it ? its not a bad anime in my opinion ;o
    Probably the QUALITY animation.

New Shinsekai Yori oh yes. They are actually hinting at the love interests between them now. Only male/female now.. I wonder if they are going to get into the female/female and male/male ones that are in the book or skip them. Seeing how the show is a lot more mature though in what is in it they are probably going to keep them all in.

Also what the hell that queen. I did not want to see that.

Full Chu2Koi OP out. Yus. (Same with Girls und Panzer, K, Onii-chan OP's and the Zetsuen ED)
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-10-27 at 07:42 PM.

new SAO epsiode online ;X faster torrent give me those 322mb of awesomeness

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Full Chu2Koi OP out. Yus. (Same with Girls und Panzer, K, Onii-chan OP's and the Zetsuen ED)
    Want Psycho-pass, Kami-sama, and Shinsekai Yori full versions now.

Deleted
    New SAO is pretty good. I wonder if Kirito and his sister will realize they're playing together

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    New SAO is pretty good. I wonder if Kirito and his sister will realize they're playing together
    in the light novel they did so i guess they will do it in the anime too ;P, best moment of the ep right at the beginning Kirito:" Make it stoooooooooooooooop!"
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2012-10-27 at 08:58 PM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Hi.

I am currently watching no animes, other than Naruto and recently finished Bleach, and I am looking for some kind, any kind, of anime that has decent music, storyline/character development isn't very important to me, super powers or anything like that and good fights.

Any recommendations?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hi.

I am currently watching no animes, other than Naruto and recently finished Bleach, and I am looking for some kind, any kind, of anime that has decent music, storyline/character development isn't very important to me, super powers or anything like that and good fights.

Any recommendations?
    I'll say the obvious right now that everyone should watch: Code Geass.

It looks like you are a fan of shounen, so you might like One Piece. I'm not sure if you prefer only dubbed or subbed but another good shounen would be Toaru Majutsu no Index (A Certain Magical Index). You may also like Elfen Lied, Mirai Nikki, and Needless.

It'd help if I knew any other shows you've watched and like though. Can't tell too much off of just Bleach/Naruto and that they have good fights in them.

I don't watch too much shounen though so others will probably have better suggestions.

Hi.

Any recommendations?
    Fate/zero .

Deleted
    Hi.

Any recommendations?
    Good music and fights? I'm amazed no one suggested Angel Beats, just from what you asked for. :S It does have quite some character developement though..

Deleted
    To be honest, I have only watched Naruto and Bleach animes, and I'm not familiar with those anime terms like shounen and stuff.

I dislike One Piece, started watching the anime and it just didn't tick. :/

I'll Soul Eater first, from Muzual, then Toaru Majutsu no Index, from Zatheyll, then Fate/zeo, from Digglett, then we'll see if I like any of those. If I don't I'll try Code Geass.

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll start with Soul Eater!

Good music and fights? I'm amazed no one suggested Angel Beats, just from what you asked for. :S
    I'll try that one too after watching what has been already recommended.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi.

Any recommendations?
    Hi, Majad! Apart from what everyone else recommended (big + for Code Geass, Fate/Zero, Angel Beats!) I'd like to recommend Darker Than Black. It's got super powers and pretty goddamn lovely music! The main character is an assassin who kills other people with super powers, so there's quite a few nice fights
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    I don't get what people mean by waifu, please enlighten me

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    [video=youtube;_YtwPPsBKGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YtwPPsBKGQ[video]
    fu Dall

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Hi, Majad! Apart from what everyone else recommended (big + for Code Geass, Fate/Zero, Angel Beats!) I'd like to recommend Darker Than Black. It's got super powers and pretty goddamn lovely music! The main character is an assassin who kills other people with super powers, so there's quite a few nice fights
    Shounen = Young boys. (Age ~6-15)
    Lots of cliches in this demographic. Bad cliches in my opinion but that's irrelevant.

Anyways, I concur on Fate/Zero but you should also check out Sword Art Online, Fate/Stay Night and Accel World. Those 3 are Shounen shows whereas Fate/Zero is a Seinen show (boys over 15).

You can't say no to Accel World's waifu female main character.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JsAA0l.jpg[IMG]
    Thank you so much for all the recommendations!

I'll watch all of the ones that have been recommended, and I'll come here more often and give my opinions on them!

THANK YOU! :>

I didn't expect so many responses.

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 12:02 AM ----------

I also forgot to mention.

I prefer the subbed anime. I hate dubbed stuff.

Deleted
    Thank you so much for all the recommendations!

I'll watch all of the ones that have been recommended, and I'll come here more often and give my opinions on them!

THANK YOU! :>

I didn't expect so many responses.

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 12:02 AM ----------

Subbed anime is so good. Dubs makes sane people feel retarded for listening to it. (Except Dragon Ball!)

Deleted
    Subbed anime is so good. Dubs makes sane people feel retarded for listening to it. (Except Dragon Ball!)
    Yeah, I haven't watched much of Dragon Ball, but when I did as a child I watched it a little and the dubbed wasn't that bad, but I still prefer subbed, it's way better.

u can also check out Full Metall Panic also from what u said + to Angel Beats ^^ otherwise if u start liking shounen check out Busou Renkin

and when we are currently at recomendation any 1 got an idea what i can watch next? x: (got a list of animes in my signature far to many to list them by hand^^) i pretty much watch everything that has a real story (dont like shoujo style wise and animes with only chibis ;X)
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2012-10-27 at 11:40 PM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I have only watched Naruto and Bleach animes, and I'm not familiar with those anime terms like shounen and stuff.

I dislike One Piece, started watching the anime and it just didn't tick. :/

I'll Soul Eater first, from Muzual, then Toaru Majutsu no Index, from Zatheyll, then Fate/zeo, from Digglett, then we'll see if I like any of those. If I don't I'll try Code Geass.

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll start with Soul Eater!

I'll try that one too after watching what has been already recommended.

Thanks.
    I know this is said to hell and back so much, but Code Geass is a really top tier anime. If anything you should watch that one at least.

Shounen = Young boys. (Age ~6-15)
    Also the demographic doesn't mean it's only for that group. The big three for example (One Piece/Naruto/Bleach) are in that demographic but many adults still watch it.

I don't get what people mean by waifu, please enlighten me
    The person that is in my sig is my waifu.

No you can't have her.

I want to hug you.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-10-27 at 11:46 PM.