Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I know this is said to hell and back so much, but Code Geass is a really top tier anime. If anything you should watch that one at least.
    I'll give it a try after watching Soul Eater!
    I want to hug you.
    * Hugs Zatheyll

So, I finished watching the first episode of Soul Eater. LOVED IT! It feels like Bleach, a bit, in terms of the weapon being a soul and communicating with you and yada yada, I just love it, the fights so far have been amazing too!!!! Love it! Thanks Muzual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    u can also check out Full Metall Panic also from what u said + to Angel Beats ^^ otherwise if u start liking shounen check out Busou Renkin

and when we are currently at recomendation any 1 got an idea what i can watch next? x: (got a list of animes in my signature far to many to list them by hand^^) i pretty much watch everything that has a real story (dont like shoujo style wise and animes with only chibis ;X)
    Just comparing your list from mine I'd have to say:

AKB0048
    Chobits
    Clannad + After Story (what's wrong with you for not having this as watched already :P )
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko (girl in my sig)
    Inu x Boku SS
    Kanon (2006) (and only 2006, by KyoAni even)
    K-On!
    Lucky Star (Do you hate KyoAni or something? You haven't seen any of their best shows!)
    OreImo
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! (ONLY if you really like lolis)
    Sora no Otoshimono
    Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
    Toradora! (great love story ever told!)
    Usagi Drop
    Welcome to the NHK!

Sorry for all the commentary, I had to.

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 11:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'll give it a try after watching Soul Eater!

* Hugs Zatheyll

So, I finished watching the first episode of Soul Eater. LOVED IT! It feels like Bleach, a bit, in terms of the weapon being a soul and communicating with you and yada yada, I just love it, the fights so far have been amazing too!!!! Love it! Thanks Muzual.
    By the way, if you are going to watch Fate/Zero do the 3 episode rule. It is really slow at the beginning but picks up after the first fight like crazy.

Deleted
    By the way, if you are going to watch Fate/Zero do the 3 episode rule. It is really slow at the beginning but picks up after the first fight like crazy.
    I usually watch the first season of an anime/series, so it's okay. I just didn't do that with One Piece because it didn't really appeal to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    woo I recommended something right for once haha
    Hehe!

@Majad

I'm disappointed in you guys! No Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood recommendation!? Definitely one you'll want to check out plus all the other great recommendations people have given. All series that are must sees.

Here's a few other shows you might like:

Deadman Wonderland (Easier to let MAL describe it http://myanimelist.net/anime/6880/Deadman_Wonderland)
    Ben-To (Has quite a few fight scenes, but it's not all the show's about so it may not be your thing)
    Claymore (Warriors who have the powers of demons who fight other demons. Amazing series)
    Katanagatari
    Oda Nobuna no Yabou (A guy gets transported back in time to Japan's Sengoku period. Bunch of female samurai lords I guess you could call them. He uses his knowledge of a game on that period to predict events and help one of the lords)
    Samurai Champloo (I have a feeling you'll really like this one. Two samurai travel with a young girl who is looking for the man who smells like sunflowers. Many awesome samurai fights ensue. The animation is excellent. Has some amazing music that I would guess you classify as hip-hop. I don't like hip-hop so that tells you something lol.)
    Last edited by Hemoglobin; 2012-10-28 at 12:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking.

Are the Raildex shows the ones everyone loves to hate to love more then anything else? It seems everyone is majorly tsundere for both Index and Railgun.

Deleted
    Thanks Hemogoblin. I'll look at those too when I finish seeing all the other suggestions. xD

So many animes, I never thought there were these many.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    So many animes, I never thought there were these many.
    Never say that.

Ever.

You have no idea.

Anime-Planet has 6.8 thousand titles, and they don't even have everything on that site.

Anyone know when SAO blu rays are being released?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Anyone know when SAO blu rays are being released?
    Part 1: October 24th (So already)
    Part 2: November 21st
    Part 3: December 26th
    Part 4: January 23rd
    Part 5: February 27th
    Part 6: March 27th

Each is around 6800-8000 yen ($80-100).

Winter anime chart. http://oi50.tinypic.com/vybig6.jpg

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 12:21 AM ----------

Part 1: October 24th (So already)
    Part 2: November 21st
    Part 3: December 26th
    Part 4: January 23rd
    Part 5: February 27th
    Part 6: March 27th
    Just looked it up. $83. Gah lol.

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 12:22 AM ----------

If that price holds for all 6, that's $500, assuming they don't offer a discount for buying them in a box set or something....=(

10+ Year Old Account
    Winter anime chart. http://oi50.tinypic.com/vybig6.jpg[COLOR="red"]
    I can't take charts seriously until 2-3 days before the seasons starts. Even before that and it can be way off as I've found. The earlier ones are sometimes troll ones.

But damn. AKB, Vivid Red Operation, and Minami-ke.

I don't think AKB has been confirmed for what season though, so that has to be just a guess. All the last episode said was Next Stage 2013.

Also, that chart says December-February. The Winter season starts the first week of January and ends the last week of March.
    If that price holds for all 6, that's $500, assuming they don't offer a discount for buying them in a box set or something....=(
    I would never buy season fragments. Three episodes for $100, when if you wait for the season to end and the box set to come out you can get the entire season BR for $80-150 (or since it is a two cour the first half).
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-10-28 at 12:27 AM.

Just looked it up. $83. Gah lol.

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 12:22 AM ----------

the prices are quite a bit lower when they're released in the US. also won't be released in the US for quite awhile I imagine

I haven't taken a look at the chart, but out of those I know about, I'm looking forward to Boku wa Tomodachi and Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. Especially Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. Apparently it's by the people who made Spice and Wolf. So if it's as good as Spice and Wolf, it's going to be amazing.

That's good to hear on the blu rays. I wasn't too excited on the idea of paying that amount lol. I plan to buy them and rip them to my computer since it's easier and I don't have a blu ray player lol.

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 12:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    the prices are quite a bit lower when they're released in the US. also won't be released in the US for quite awhile I imagine
    Yeah, I figured it would be a while. I'm sure some subbing group will release it before it comes out. That'll tide me over till I can buy my own copy.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Shounen = Young boys. (Age ~6-15)
    Lots of cliches in this demographic. Bad cliches in my opinion but that's irrelevant.

Anyways, I concur on Fate/Zero but you should also check out Sword Art Online, Fate/Stay Night and Accel World. Those 3 are Shounen shows whereas Fate/Zero is a Seinen show (boys over 15).

You can't say no to Accel World's waifu female main character.
    I agree with everything here. I completely forgot about Accel World.

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 09:22 PM ----------

I can't take charts seriously until 2-3 days before the seasons starts. Even before that and it can be way off as I've found. The earlier ones are sometimes troll ones.

But damn. AKB, Vivid Red Operation, and Minami-ke.

I don't think AKB has been confirmed for what season though, so that has to be just a guess. All the last episode said was Next Stage 2013.

Also, that chart says December-February. The Winter season starts the first week of January and ends the last week of March.

I would never buy season fragments. Three episodes for $100, when if you wait for the season to end and the box set to come out you can get the entire season BR for $80-150 (or since it is a two cour the first half).
    I saw one troll list last night with Franken Fran and Onani Master. (AKA: Fap-kun) ;_;

But, that one linked seems reasonably real, new SHAFT animu, and new AKB, also Maoyuu. :>
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-10-28 at 01:23 AM.

Now that we've seen a few episodes from each show this season, what are your top 4 favorites as of now?

In no particular order:

Sukitte Ii na yo
    Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

If I had to pick a favorite it would probably be Sukitte Ii na yo.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    Shinsekai yori
    Psycho-Pass
    Ixion Saga DT
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Hard to choose. There's a ton of good ones this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
    Ixion Saga DT
    Robotics;Notes

In no particular order. I enjoy Btooom! quite much too, but the main guy needs to go into game-mode asap.

Also: "top 4", first two people lists 5.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I enjoy so many shows this season, it's hard for me to list them in order of which I enjoy more than the other.

Magi
    Psycho-Pass
    Shinsekai
    Little Busters

IF I HAD TO CHOSE. ;_; I want to put Jojo and others on there, but.. I GOTTA KEEP IT TO 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shinsekai yori
    psycho-pass
    robotics;notes
    little busters

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post

Also: "top 4", first two people lists 5.
    Lol, some people just have to include one more. I was going to make it top 3, but if I had done that I would of had to leave one off the list and I didn't want to do that lol. And listing ALL the shows I like is kind of pointless since I like nearly every show I'm watching this season and that's quite a few lol.