Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    just watch commie and ignore the stupid denglish? ;X
    Never. Hiryuu is the way to go.

Why I'm waiting for Evetaku on Sakurasou because they do so much better.

Finished Spice and Wolf I + II + OVA.

Season. III. Fucking. When.

I don't think she turned into her wolf form once in the entire season 2. I was growing anxious near the end of the last episode but they had to cut it off RIGHT THERE. In the MIDDLE. OF. THE. ARC.

Why does OniAi put the OP literally in the middle of an episode?

Why?
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-11-27 at 06:47 PM.

rori isnt making any major errors i think ;o atleast nothing that jumps into the eye ;X also are u guys using vlc or smplayer currently?

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Finished Fate/Zero the other day. Pretty freaking good. I've seen it hyped up all over the place, but I tried to go at it with an open mind and it still managed to thoroughly impress and enthral me. I like how pragmatic pretty much every Master is. It's a breath of fresh air not to be able to fully empathise with any of the protagonists.

Not sure if Dalliah is lurking but I'll post my Servant rankings anyway:

Rider
    Saber
    Archer
    Lancer
    Berserker
    Caster
    Assassin

Watching the Sora No Otoshimono movie at the moment. It's nice but not as funny as the series. To be expected, I suppose, when most of the first half is catch-up.

mpc rly? didnt use that one for quite a bit currently using smp and vlc for code breaker as its not playable in smp for what ever reason ;X

also baiyn did u watch the old fate stay night`? sounded like u didnt from your post ;X if u havent u should its a nice "classic"

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    also baiyn did u watch the old fate stay night`? sounded like u didnt from your post ;X if u havent u should its a nice "classic"
    No, I hadn't watched it before Zero. It's one I kept seeing pop up in the past and added it to my 'watch at some point' list, then when i saw everybody raving about Zero and that you didn't need to know Stay Night to watch it, I thought I'd start with that. Think I'll watch F/SN next though (got a huge back-log of stuff I really want to see), I have to see how the story develops after the end of Zero! Glad I watched it first, I think.

Deleted
    That is ridiculously catchy! xD Saw it a while ago when you guys were talking about it before. Know a lot more of the character now (more than I thought I would), but still some unknown faces. I'll have to check those others out.

I shall PM you with queries on the VN since I would have to "borrow it from a friend".

Aiko in Sukkite reminds me of Groose, in how she starts off a bully in a way then becomes a real bro. I really like characters like that. :>

(Groose from Skyward Sword)

Started Code Geass last night, not too much free time this week(1ep/day), and most of the time i was like "wth is happening ?".

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdecker View Post
    Started Code Geass last night, not too much free time this week(1ep/day), and most of the time i was like "wth is happening ?".

Code Geass is confusing at first, when i watched it i looked up a brief summary of the episodes i had already seen (I was on about ep 8) and then it became clear. And btw please read my proposal below and help me create something for our anime community and don't worry you will receive credit for your work

I would greatly appreciate if anyone on this forum would write a brief piece about your opinion. It doesn't have to be long (it can be as short as 40 words) or written formally. I will put the article on my online anime blog and my favorite article for the week will win $50 cash (no BS just cash straight to your doorstep). If you are interested, email your writing to yourarticleyouropinion at gmail <---- (had to write it out cuz it wudnt let me post link) and enter the subject as the name or username you want the article to be given credit to. Thanks so much.

Code Geass like Angel Beats is rather average, sorry if I offend anyone for this comment, it's only redeeming point is that both have a rather emotional closing. Nevertheless, if you are good with story writing and picking up plot hints it is quite obvious how it would turn out to be.

Hence of late I find it hard to find appealing stories but focus more how a story develops a character and jot down catchy phases.

For this season itself,
    I find Tonari romance quite weak but see it more of a comedy anime.

Btoom! has more psychological elements however I do not agree a tazer to the head would really change someone's personality who was a dick into what the MC is right now.

Sakurasou portray about people finding a purpose in life how they get over failures and avoid escapism, not much uniqueness in the romance section.

Oni-Aii delivers it fair part of what it is intended, comedy and the mindset of bro/sis-con vs society perception towards such relationship.

Sword-Art Online, while not really considered this season portrays the dreamy wonderland which most MMO wished they could indulge in, still pointing out most common things about MMO. Certainly if you wish to pull someone into MMO without going through MMO this anime would be your choice. However, it only goes good up to the part where he displays his twin-sword skill. I've read the novel and I would say this with confidence - There WILL NOT be a 2nd season for it would be a disaster as far as I see it, even Alf O arc itself is showing it's weak point.

For those who crave of something like Spice and Wolf, well you have Maou-sama next season but it won't be as witty as the Horo most have come to like.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 10:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohnson View Post
    Code Geass is confusing at first, when i watched it i looked up a brief summary of the episodes i had already seen (I was on about ep 8) and then it became clear. And btw please read my proposal below and help me create something for our anime community and don't worry you will receive credit for your work

I would greatly appreciate if anyone on this forum would write a brief piece about your opinion. It doesn't have to be long (it can be as short as 40 words) or written formally. I will put the article on my online anime blog and my favorite article for the week will win $50 cash (no BS just cash straight to your doorstep). If you are interested, email your writing to yourarticleyouropinion at gmail <---- (had to write it out cuz it wudnt let me post link) and enter the subject as the name or username you want the article to be given credit to. Thanks so much.
    I would prefer to look at your blog first hand before I commit to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

I don't think she turned into her wolf form once in the entire season 2. I was growing anxious near the end of the last episode but they had to cut it off RIGHT THERE. In the MIDDLE. OF. THE. ARC.

I would take another season of Spice and Wolf over another season of any other show. If they ever release season 3 it will be a glorious day. I'm going to be sad when I finish the 7th LN and have to wait several months for the next official translation.

For any who haven't watched Spice and Wolf, DO IT NOW. It, along with One Piece, is my favorite anime by a significant margin. You will not regret it. It's such an amazing show.

It's unfortunate that the the LNs they based the two seasons off of don't really have Holo transform much. Not only that, but when she does, you don't always even get that good of a look at her. Obviously you don't see what she looks like in the LN, but the manga did a much better job of showcasing her form. I haven't started the 5th LN yet, but in the 4th that was skipped in the anime, she does transform several times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Never. Hiryuu is the way to go.

Why I'm waiting for Evetaku on Sakurasou because they do so much better.

Why does OniAi put the OP literally in the middle of an episode?

Why?
    There's going to be a season 3? o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    rori isnt making any major errors i think ;o atleast nothing that jumps into the eye ;X also are u guys using vlc or smplayer currently?
    Vale did a comparison on the two, and you can see that even though rori's is fine, EveTaku is so much better at putting together sentences. They go above and beyond, and instead of just translating, they make it so the sentence is put together a lot better and even makes more sense or sounds more realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    There's going to be a season 3? o.o
    Nah, I'm just saying I would love there to be even an announcement on it.

Sakurasou: This series is just getting better and better every episode. The ending made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Ixion Saga DT: Oh wow. Oh wow oh wow oh wow. Just like Sakurasou, every episode is getting better and better, but in a different way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=VvAlRxu2X3M
    Looks like it might be good. Supposedly coming out in the winter season.

A bit off topic, but after my last handheld being the GBA SP, I bought a 3DS XL with Super Mario Bro 2 and Pokemon White lol. Been enjoying it quite a bit.

My beautiful new ds. I accidentally chopped off part of the case of Super Mario Bro in Photoshop though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=VvAlRxu2X3M
    Looks like it might be good. Supposedly coming out in the winter season.

A bit off topic, but after my last handheld being the GBA SP, I bought a 3DS XL with Super Mario Bro 2 and Pokemon White lol. Been enjoying it quite a bit.

My beautiful new ds. I accidentally chopped off part of the case of Super Mario Bro in Photoshop though lol.
    Yeah XL looks really nice, I'm tempted to get one at some point, but I have a discontiuned aqua and ambassador 3DS, so I'm hesitant. :<

my last hand held was my gameboy colour with pokemon red lol ;X atleast if u arent calling an ipod touch a handheld ^^

chu 2 koi ai(love) is in the air ;D i hope she takes her eye patch off at some point(for longer then just a moment ;X) as she is alot cuter without ;P
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2012-11-28 at 11:43 PM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Muv-Luv:

Holy SHIT did it just turn around. That episode was amazing. Seriously, if they had just done story like this instead of all that crap in the first 20 episodes this anime would be amazing.

I'm kinda in shock, I didn't think Muv-Luv would actually turn around like this so quickly. It just took a big hop on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Yeah XL looks really nice, I'm tempted to get one at some point, but I have a discontiuned aqua and ambassador 3DS, so I'm hesitant. :<
    Having not played any handhelds for years it was a no brainer for me lol. The 3D is surprisingly better than I thought it would be too.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 03:06 AM ----------

New Chu-2 episode was amazing. Hopefully what happened near the end progresses even further.