Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Why would you do that to yourself?
    It's called being a student with lots of free time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    It's called being a student with lots of free time!
    Then you could use all that time on much better shows!

There are so many out there, there's no need to watch all those endless shounen.

I say continue your watching of Naruto lol. While I probably wouldn't watch it now if I hadn't already, I do enjoy the show. I probably wouldn't watch now for the same reason I haven't watched Bleach yet, and probably wont for quite a while. Shit's long lol. Every time I contemplate watching Bleach, I think about the literally dozens of shows I could watch instead of it lol. I'm glad I started and got up to date with the major shounens like Naruto, One Piece, and Fairy Tail (Though I'm about 20 episodes behind on Fairy Tail. That time skip put me off. I'll catch back up eventually though.) in the beginning of my Anime watching. All of which I thoroughly enjoy, One Piece being my favorite anime up there with Spice and Wolf.

I actually started rewatching Shippuden the other day and I'm at like episode 18 I think. Mainly because I'm having trouble working my way through Girls Bravo and wanted to watch something else. Though I probably should of picked something I haven't seen on my massive backlog. I just can't drop it lol. I'm at like episode 14 and I'm already far enough in where I have to finish it lol.

I really am enjoying JJBA. Dio is so absolutely fabulous in every way.

Deleted
    Mhm Boku ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai NEXT in about 1 month.

wow u guys are all rather new to animes ;O i watch since 16 years ago (but at that point only german dubbed free tv animes like one piece monster rancher dragonball etc.) and since 6years ago the whole subbed stuff and i am on at 4 1/2 month ;O
    also fairytail gets alot of epic moments now xD i wanna erzas tower fight !
    also i still dont understand the whole naruto shippuden trend the first one was good but shippuded got worse with time and i dropped it at ep 50 or so ,O (was the point where ep's where basicly filler and more filler with main story progressing insanely slow) liked one piece and bleach alot more also Katekyo Hitman Reborn ;X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

I need a new anime to watch. I haven't watched any since I watched Haibane Renmei a couple months ago. I really enjoyed it, but it ended so suddenly. I might re-watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Suigintou or gtfo. :P
    junk is ok
    but boku is best!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I think he's referring to Naruto, not how much anime you watch lol.
    Oh, I was sleepy

I held back on Naruto for a long time (compared to other animes..) because I didn't really like what I knew from it. I turned out to be proven wrong ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I say continue your watching of Naruto lol. While I probably wouldn't watch it now if I hadn't already, I do enjoy the show. I probably wouldn't watch now for the same reason I haven't watched Bleach yet, and probably wont for quite a while. Shit's long lol. Every time I contemplate watching Bleach, I think about the literally dozens of shows I could watch instead of it lol. I'm glad I started and got up to date with the major shounens like Naruto, One Piece, and Fairy Tail (Though I'm about 20 episodes behind on Fairy Tail. That time skip put me off. I'll catch back up eventually though.) in the beginning of my Anime watching. All of which I thoroughly enjoy, One Piece being my favorite anime up there with Spice and Wolf.

I actually started rewatching Shippuden the other day and I'm at like episode 18 I think. Mainly because I'm having trouble working my way through Girls Bravo and wanted to watch something else. Though I probably should of picked something I haven't seen on my massive backlog. I just can't drop it lol. I'm at like episode 14 and I'm already far enough in where I have to finish it lol.
    On Fairy Tail after the time skip there is like 20 filler episodes or something, that really put me off aswell but i really like it anyway ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    I need a new anime to watch. I haven't watched any since I watched Haibane Renmei a couple months ago. I really enjoyed it, but it ended so suddenly. I might re-watch it.
    There are so many great anime out there don't limit yourself to rewatching series.

Not sure on your tastes, but try some of these (all of these absolutely great anime, though mainly entry-level tier):

Drama:
    Clannad
    Kanon
    Steins;Gate
    Usagi Drop
    Angel Beats!

Comedy:
    Lucky Star
    K-On!
    Chobits

Fantasy:
    Spice and Wolf
    Fate/Zero
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
    Gosick
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    A Certain Magical Index

Narrowing down, for Drama I'd really recommend Clannad, Comedy all three are fairly different so it depends on taste, and Fantasy Fullmetal Alchemist or Spice and Wolf. Doesn't mean any of the others aren't great.

Other people probably have great recommendations too. There's so many out there that you can always find a better one then the one you believe to be the best from the ones you'd already watched.

10+ Year Old Account
    i need to stop being lazy and finish some shows instead of adding new ones and start on another one after 2 episodes
    yes i'm looking at you Shangri-La, Sora Wo Kakeru Shoujo (the tv-anime not the movie) and the anime i'm behind with.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

A bit late again, but nice SAO episode.
    The main theme music is what i like the most, hope they keep using it in the next season.

Would be epic if the first Arrow he took was in the knee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started Saber Marionette, not bad so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I can understand sometimes how studios might do that, but to take something like a 200 chapter manga and try and make a 12 episode series off of it with a different ending closing off the option for other seasons.. why not just make an original piece? If they are going to do something off of a manga/LN/etc then they should animate what's in the story, and leave it open for continuation.

If it never gets continued, oh well, but at least it leaves people wanting.
    Pretty much. The manga even has a ton of places where they could place a seasons ending, not to mention a good pace. All the episodes that have aired so far, either happens in the manga, or has replaced what actually did happen in the manga. So it would be one of those perfect anime to actually follow the manga to begin with.
    I can understand some anime taking an anime only direction, but for this anime it made no sense at all. It just feels like the producers went "derp, your story sucks, we gonna remake it!".

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdecker View Post
    A bit late again, but nice SAO episode.
    The main theme music is what i like the most, hope they keep using it in the next season.

Would be epic if the first Arrow he took was in the knee.
    Skelington would have dropped it there.

uhm i finished shangrila and i have to say it was a pretty good anime till ep 16 or so and then experience quite the boring part in it lol but still go finish it !

also i think Full Metal Panic was the first Anime i watched subbed and i havent found a better on till today lol :P but if u can recomend anything i havent watched yet u think could maybe better do so i also finished all the animes zatheyll recomended me last time ;P (also finished spice and wolf dunno if it was on the list actually lol ;P)

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

I'm way behind on SAO but, I have to ask, how the fuck did Kirito and Suguha not recognize eachother? Suguha I kind of get because she looked different, but for fucks sake, the voice is the exact same. Kirito, looks EXACTLY like Kirito with stupid hair, sounds like him too, how would you not recognize your own sibling?

Just seems dumb to me.

characters do have random appearence so its could have been some 1 else in the end ;P also u dont know how they hear the voice in the game maybe the are different then what we hear from the synchron speaker just so that nobody has anything to link to you in rl ;P (all just guesses in the end) and the thing most people think with the name its simply because he wasnt allowed to talk about what happend in SAO so i guess he didnt even tell his family his ign and stuff ^^ but who knows everything is just a speculation in the end ;X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL