Deleted
    Now, now, guys. No need to dissect people's choices quite so rigorously. And besides, Clover is best Totally Spy.

FMA:Brotherhood
    Steins;Gate
    Claymore ('cept Raki, he's a little bitch)
    Escaflowne
    Bakemonogatari (needed more Shinobu and tooth-brushing though)

Deleted
    >No mentions of Deadman Wonderland

I can't really think of a list right now.

1 Full Metal Panic
    2 Zero no Tsukaima
    3 Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
    4 Code Geas
    5 Cardcaptor Sakura

so why are 4 out 5 of mine not on any 1 elses list ;< also was kinda hard with just 5 got alot more animes i really liked ;P like Buso Renkin Hagure Yusha no Estetica and Nurahyon no Mago etc :P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    #1 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii wake ga nai
    #2 Zero no Tsukaima all seasons
    #3 Spice & Wolf all seasons
    #4 Toradora
    #5 To Love-Ru all seasons

ZoT 2 times 2nd place yeah :P banzai for panda girl

also robotic notesthis ep was kinda boring and wtf was with that robot ... hope next will be better again ;X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Question regarding 'To Aru Kagaku no Railgun'. Does one have to have seen 'Index' or even watch it at all in order to appreciate/enjoy 'Railgun'? If not, would people who have seen both recommend 'Index' anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    - DBZ
    - Card Captor Sakura
    - Pokemon S1
    - Digimon S1
    - Rurouni Kenshin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Question regarding 'To Aru Kagaku no Railgun'. Does one have to have seen 'Index' or even watch it at all in order to appreciate/enjoy 'Railgun'? If not, would people who have seen both recommend 'Index' anyway?
    I have seen both, and I preferred watching Railgun before Index. It doesn't matter which one you watch first, but Index will make more sense if you watch Railgun first, and Railgun will make more sense once you watch Index.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    I have seen both, and I preferred watching Railgun before Index. It doesn't matter which one you watch first, but Index will make more sense if you watch Railgun first, and Railgun will make more sense once you watch Index.
    Okay, cool. Thanks. =)
    Just didn't really fancy watching another anime with a loli nun (Boku wa <3), especially one that's integral to the story, and the protagonist looks kind of meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    also robotic notesthis ep was kinda boring and wtf was with that robot ... hope next will be better again ;X
    I agree, I was disappointed by the episode this week. I was really hoping they'd go into the Committee of 300 a bit more. Hopefully next week.

Also, new Shin Sekai Yori later today! Wee!

shinsekai later today ? :P for me its tomorrow morning xD but yeah saturday morning animes fairy tail and shinsekai yori ftw

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I've only read up to volume 2 of the Index LN but I am caught up on the Railgun manga (except for the one that came out 1-2 days ago), so this is how I see it:

You can watch it one of two ways, and both ways work fine. Either the way it was aired or chronologically.

The way it was aired: Index 1, Railgun, Index 2.
    The way it is chronologically: Railgun, Index 1, Index 2

The first season of Railgun comes quite before the first season of Index, but the second season of Railgun (which was announced a few weeks ago) will catch up and overlap with Index season 2 (The manga overlaps with the second LN of Index around chapter 32).

The Index movie is an original work though written by the author of the LN for the movie. I'm venturing a guess that after the movie comes out and Railgun S2 starts Index S3 will be announced.

World God Only Knows announced for 3rd season: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nd-spinoff-ova
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-12-07 at 06:51 PM.

shinsekai later today ? :P for me its tomorrow morning xD but yeah saturday morning animes fairy tail and shinsekai yori ftw
    UTW almost always has their release out before Saturday. I was using Commie originally, but they make a lot of mistakes on this series for some reason, plus they're slow. (Very uncharacteristic of them)

World God Only Knows announced for 3rd season
    My day just got a bit better!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    UTW almost always has their release out before Saturday. I was using Commie originally, but they make a lot of mistakes on this series for some reason, plus they're slow. (Very uncharacteristic of them)
    Sure Commie releases a lot of shows, but their translations/quality isn't always the best. I love gg because they pick up the shows no one else picks up (which ends up being the best of the season anyways), and EveTaku because they put a lot of quality translations, but UTW has to be the best out there for both their quality, timely manner, and amazing typesetting.

This looks like it'll be a worthwhile one to watch: Kazuya Murata from FMA and Gen Urobuchi from Madoka Magica and Fate/Zero are scripting what looks to be an original work airing in April.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...algantia-anime
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-12-07 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Sure Commie releases a lot of shows, but their translations/quality isn't always the best. I love gg because they pick up the shows no one else picks up (which ends up being the best of the season anyways), and EveTaku because they put a lot of quality translations, but UTW has to be the best out there for both their quality, timely manner, and amazing typesetting.

This looks like it'll be a worthwhile one to watch: Kazuya Murata from FMA and Gen Urobuchi from Madoka Magica and Fate/Zero are scripting what looks to be an original work airing in April.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...algantia-anime
    Commie just has such a huge staff, so it's tough to get the same consistency smaller groups get. Psycho-Pass, for example, is out very quickly and has very few mistakes. I think they're the only one doing Psycho-Pass, too.

Also, I love how involved Gen is getting in anime as of late. If we continue getting a release that he's part of every other season, I'm going to be very happy.

Deleted
    Cheers for the insight, Zath. ^^

i watch utw too for shinsekai but i simply live in a different zimezone then u ;P if i go to sleep at 2 o'clock and wake up at 9 i usually can download it
    also finished K-ON liked it more then spice and wolf ;X Azunyan

also yeah new world god only knows season need more of this the manga is great :X also a next nurahyion no mago season would be nice too

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    i watch utw too for shinsekai but i simply live in a different zimezone then u ;P if i go to sleep at 2 o'clock and wake up at 9 i usually can download it
    also finished K-ON liked it more then spice and wolf ;X Azunyan

also yeah new world god only knows season need more of this the manga is great :X also a next nurahyion no mago season would be nice too
    Including Season 2 and the movie?

Liked K-On more than Spice and Wolf? Blasphemous. My only accepted answer for an anime better than Spice and Wolf is One Piece lol.

Also, episode 1 of the Shinsekai BD is out for those interested. You'll find it on a certain cat website.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Liked K-On more than Spice and Wolf? Blasphemous. My only accepted answer for an anime better than Spice and Wolf is One Piece lol.

Also, episode 1 of the Shinsekai BD is out for those interested. You'll find it on a certain cat website.
    1080p FLAC at 2.2GB for a single episode. o.o