10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    I guess i'll be watching sakurasou or onii-chan dakedo tomorrow. Am behind 4-5 on both, which should i start with?
    If you want a mix of comedy/drama go Sakurasou.

If you want a mix of comedy/outrageous comedy go Onii-chan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Oh man Sakurasou, maid Nanami and Ryuunosuke hnng.
    "I believe in panties."

Also, gonna be f5'ing on zerochan/pixiv for that alternative cat costume art for a while. x3

that sakuraso episode <3 i wantz moah nowz!

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    the inori figurine has arrived with madoka's last volume.
    With blood lad manga for my christmas, buying presents for yourself is meh tho.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    And all that glorious Ryuunosuke alternative costume art. ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
    Haha! I'm sure he's really pleased about it! (Good call on it being him, btw!)

I think my favourite bits so far have to be whenever Mashiro gets cross. It's just so cute!! Like with the string of, "Sorata no baka."s. x'D

She's a little annoying, but very sweet so I really hope Misaki ends up happy. Also, Sorata's VA has had so much work this year as far as I can tell! Must have a heck of an agent.

Speaking of voice actors, I started watching 'x Amnesia' and I don't know what it is but I am so head-over-heels for Yumi Hara's voice. It's just so dulcet!

that G&P episode lol more strange ones ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Yeah Mashiro sounds really cute almost all the time. Do like her VA a lot.
    And I had no idea the show will have 24 episodes, thought it would end next week, sweet.
    Aye, she's good. And, yeah! Tis pretty sweet! (I could totally see it going down the Ore No Imo route of her leaving and Sorata having to go get her back from England, but I think it probably won't do that. Feels like they've built up the existing settings too well and the significance of Sakurasou too much. Plus, there's more (intertwining) character arcs to develop in this than there was in Ore No.)

he will either confess after the festival or ask her to stay i guess xD atleast it seemed like that would happen from this episode :P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    he will either confess after the festival or ask her to stay i guess xD atleast it seemed like that would happen from this episode :P
    Yeah, they've pretty much cemented that she's the girl he's really interested in. Feel a little sorry for Nanami, but oh well. (I keep trying to pick out what makes her accent "Kansai" as opposed to standard, but I can't do it (I can see the difference on paper but not hear it). My weeaboo powers aren't strong enough. v.v)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    the inori figurine has arrived with madoka's last volume.
    With blood lad manga for my christmas, buying presents for yourself is meh tho.
    I've since a while ago realized that your days are longer than the rest of the world's, which is why you can watch and read as much as you do, but damn do you have unlimited money too?! D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

he/she dosent seem to have to much time but to much money imo ;P just checked his/her list and saw tons of actually good animes on hold ^^ also u got alot of stuff in your list but i guess about half of it are actually movies/recaps/ova's as those tend to take alot of space in a list ;P *50 pokeman somewhats* xD most movies also wtf u watched transformer animes how old are u :P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I've since a while ago realized that your days are longer than the rest of the world's, which is why you can watch and read as much as you do, but damn do you have unlimited money too?! D:
    most of my free time goes up into anime and manga (around 3-5 hours a day, 8 hours work and for the rest of the hours i'm sleeping), unlimited money? nah around 500-700 euro's a month of my paycheck (2.2k +) goes into figurines and manga. I do go out sometimes but not that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    he/she dosent seem to have to much time but to much money imo ;P just checked his/her list and saw tons of actually good animes on hold ^^ also u got alot of stuff in your list but i guess about half of it are actually movies/recaps/ova's as those tend to take alot of space in a list ;P *50 pokeman somewhats* xD most movies also wtf u watched transformer animes how old are u :P
    yea i know there's some good ones on hold, didn't come around watching them. I just have enough time to watch all the anime that are airing this season in between sleep and work so the rest is pretty much on hold till i got time for them. Usually reading manga in the weekends so not much catching up either.
    TV: 567, OVA: 211, Movies: 183, Spcl.: 256 from my list that are completed. I'm 20 :P 21 in a good 3 weeks. The oldest anime i've seen was from 1950 or 1960 or something.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

so u are actually younger then me what a shock :P i cant bring myself to watch most old animes due to poor animation ^^ like the old gundams and stuff just not nice for my eyes :P also i read everyday all the mangas i read that get released dosent take up much time 1 manga is about 2minutes tops for me (i just red all 16x magi chapters in 5h or so some time ago ^^) but w00t 567 tv shows i am only at 280 +25 currently watching so 305 and i am already nearly at 5 months ;O (about 1 1/2 day left xD) i could actually pick up shippuden again have 250 ep's open xD

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    most of my free time goes up into anime and manga (around 3-5 hours a day, 8 hours work and for the rest of the hours i'm sleeping), unlimited money? nah around 500-700 euro's a month of my paycheck (2.2k +) goes into figurines and manga. I do go out sometimes but not that much.
    I guess my view of unlimited money would be to be able to spend around 500-700 euro each month as I get around 300 per month in total. Unemployment is so much fun Damn I wish I had your dedication to anime, or to have that kind of dedication to anything. Way too much of my PC-time is consumed by figuring out what the hell to do. .__.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

i know this lol :P currently waiting for mail for my dual study or what ever u would call it in english so i am having alot of free time if i am not doing odd jobs for friends and family ^^ (my tip watch animes tv shows read manga and then go get every game u can get to play it xD)

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Way too much of my PC-time is consumed by figuring out what the hell to do. .__.
    Hah, exactly.

I would watch so much more anime, but I always get distracted by trying to figure out what I should be doing, or I feel like listening to music instead, or I keep thinking "hey, I haven't refreshed blah blah blah for an update in the last 20 seconds!".

During which time my backlog grows and grows and grows some more.

Tinkle Calendar just came in the mail. Worth the $27 shipping since it only took 4 days to get here from Japan, and it is gorgeous. It's far bigger then I thought it would be, as tall as a small poster.

Also just ordered the first Spice & Wolf novel. Might as well start reading them now that I've seen the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Also just ordered the first Spice & Wolf novel. Might as well start reading them now that I've seen the anime.
    You wont be disappointed, they're awesome. The manga is really good too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I would watch so much more anime, but I always get distracted by trying to figure out what I should be doing, or I feel like listening to music instead, or I keep thinking "hey, I haven't refreshed blah blah blah for an update in the last 20 seconds!".

During which time my backlog grows and grows and grows some more.
    Aye.. I keep refreshing mmo-c/4chan/FACEBOOK within seconds when I could be watching glorious anime, or do productive shit. But noo -_-
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Trying to catch up on old shows I never watched. I recently finished Chobits and I'm currently watching the original Gundam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it every male protagonist these days is such a tool? After 26 episodes, I still can't wrap my mind around what Gasai Yuno ever saw in Yukki. :x

She could have done so much better. Like Marco... or hell, Eleventh...