Deleted
    Haha! Yeah... Yukki is quite the massive, spineless dweeb. But, goddamn it sounds so cool when she says his name! xD

I get the feeling that so many male leads or like that, infuriatingly pathetic or droll because its attempting to stroke the ego of the viewer/reader (assuming that their target audience is likely 15-30 males). Like, "Look at this contemptible schmuck! Feel superior to him and take comfort in the fact that even a turd like him can get hot, crazy and crazy-hot girls fawning over him!". >.<'

Also, re: Spice & Wolf. Do the novels/manga pick up where the anime leaves off?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Also, re: Spice & Wolf. Do the novels/manga pick up where the anime leaves off?
    Both the anime and manga are based off of the light novels (7 of which have been translated into English officially), so the novels have everything the anime has. The first two seasons only covers the first few out of what, 17 novels?

Deleted
    Oh wow! Okay. So, lots of content to plunge into then!

Also, back to Mirai Nikki and in a really weird way, but does anyone else get the impression that Yuno would have a weird scent. I dunno, with how dangerous and volatile she is, with predator-like absolute fixation on her goals and willingness to destroy anything in the way, I feel like the instinctive response to get the fuck away from her would be so strong, that you could smell the danger on her. Like an antelope picking up the scent of a lion. No? Just me? I overthink things and get way too absorbed...

Also, back to Mirai Nikki and in a really weird way, but does anyone else get the impression that Yuno would have a weird scent. I dunno, with how dangerous and volatile she is, with predator-like absolute fixation on her goals and willingness to destroy anything in the way, I feel like the instinctive response to get the fuck away from her would be so strong, that you could smell the danger on her. Like an antelope picking up the scent of a lion. No? Just me? I overthink things and get way too absorbed...
    I imagine she would smell like shame and dollar bills.

She smells like strawberries and perfection.
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    But he said Yuno, not fapsock.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Both the anime and manga are based off of the light novels (7 of which have been translated into English officially), so the novels have everything the anime has. The first two seasons only covers the first few out of what, 17 novels?
    First season is light novels 1 and 2, and the second season is 3 and 5 (Yes, 4 is completely skipped). Also, the OVAs for the first and second season are both short stories from the 7th light novel (side colors). The 7th was actually released in English a little over a week ago, so from here on out it's all new stories. Yay!

10+ Year Old Account
    Madoka Magica movies in Denver now, just a 10 minute drive away. Talked a friend of mine who hasn't seen the TV series yet to watch it with me on Jan 16th. Wooo.

Been waiting since it was announced to come to the US for it to come this way.

OniAi: Loli Nasuhara in her pajamas was the best. Way too adorable. The dream on the other hand kind of freaked me out.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-12-19 at 05:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    She smells like strawberries and perfection.
    Heh. Quite possibly, but then again, with the often illusive nature of perfection, perhaps that would lead to an unsettling/unnatural aromatic aura. :P

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Probably closer to what I imagined. xD

Madoka Magica movies in Denver now, just a 10 minute drive away. Talked a friend of mine who hasn't seen the TV series yet to watch it with me on Jan 16th. Wooo.

Been waiting since it was announced to come to the US for it to come this way.
    Man, why'd it have to come to Atlanta on the same day The Hobbit was released? I'm really hoping the blu-rays come out before the third movie airs, and then maybe I can see the new one in a theater. But with how long that takes, I'm not sure if they'll be out by then.

Shin Sekai Yori : Best episode yet, this series is getting so intense! Just a few more days for the next one! Only thing I'm trying to figure out is how the "fiends" are able to harm other humans, something must change in their brain aside from just the extremely violent tendencies. The karma demons make perfect sense, but I hope they explain the fiends a bit more. I think Maria will become one at some point, considering the "calamity" that the adult Saki referenced during her narration in one of the earlier episodes. Or perhaps Mamoru is going to crack in the next one and become one himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I believe in panties."

Also, gonna be f5'ing on zerochan/pixiv for that alternative cat costume art for a while. x3
    Use yande.re too.
    The new Rozen Maiden Project will be a TV Anime and also get spin-off.

A lot of people where thinking just a few more OVA's. This is really nice to hear.
    The question is.
    When.

Deleted
    In before this thread reaches the 777th page on 21th.

Also, I feel like watching a full moe anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    In before this thread reaches the 777th page on 21th.

Also, I feel like watching a full moe anime.
    If it counts as full of moe, a-channel is good.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    If it counts as full of moe, a-channel is good.
    Oh wow. I forgot about that... in my backlog...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Use yande.re too.
    Oh yeah! Ty, I forget about Yande.re. =B

Just finished Tasogare Otome x Amnesia. Roller coaster of feels! Really enjoyed it! Yumi Hara's voice is my waifu.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-12-19 at 07:14 PM.

soon the last chu2 ep will be rdy for download cant wait ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    soon the last chu2 ep will be rdy for download cant wait ;P
    Huh. Zero-raws hasn't released their raw ones yet though. O.o
    It's the one I see with most completed downloads, soooo yeah.
    Learn Japanese!

w00t no raw yet? my statement was just about the usuall release time that is at around 24:00 in germany every wednesday xD right before i go to sleep but if no raw got released yet that sucks ;<

edit says nvm gg just released it fired my torrent up even 2hours earlier then usually ;P

liked this episode actually concludes the anime pretty well but also lets open the possebility for another season ;X also in the last frame it says see you again! so lets hope for season 2 ;P
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2012-12-19 at 10:20 PM.

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw last ep of chu2, i really liked how they decided to end it.

Deleted
    Loved the final ep of chuunibyou. Best of Season by far. Only minor gripe is that they didn't kiss =(

Also, HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH
    Last edited by mmoc30052307fd; 2012-12-19 at 11:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Oh god "Koe de Oshigoto!", why doesn't this have more episodes?
    A 16-year-old girl who was asked to become an erotic game voice actress on her 16th birthday by her 28-year-old sister at her company. Best of all: she's getting really into it ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
    I'm still more amused that people know about it.