10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Pff, I just randomly stumbled upon this show.
    It is made by a H-Mangaka too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sakurasou: Why is maid trap so adorable.

Really liked this episode. Misaki being so optimistic at that scene made me feel really happy. Her outlook on life really breaks through the show itself and hits you. I wonder how it's going to have Mashiro stay though, probably what Sorata yells out during the Nyanboron thing.

Chu2Koi: A great ending to the series cementing it as one of my favorites. I was really surprised at how well all the characters and the story itself developed in just 12 episodes. It did something that generally takes 24 episodes to do well. I do like how they where biking from the cops. Dekomori with her hair down is adorable.

Really seems like the ending opened it up to another season, so hoping for more. With the sales I wouldn't doubt it getting a second season, but being KyoAni I don't want to hope too much.

Code:Breaker: The ending is either going to be great (for the show) or absolutely awful. MC is as annoying as always, and did they really animate it so the countdown to the bomb, RIGHT WHERE THE BOMBS BLEW, was on big screens for everyone to see? Who in their right mind would walk around like normal in a time like this, right next to a big screen that has a countdown, RIGHT WHEN THE COUNTDOWN REACHES 00:00:00 and expect everything to be fine.

I don't think they thought that one through.

Also, wouldn't the Sky Tower be one of the first places to look? You'd think someone blowing up most of Japan would like to see it happening, and that place is a great vantage point for both that and sending out signals.

Tonari: Why is Natsume so adorable. Her confessing at the end was great. Micchan is awesome anyways, she should hook up with him. He's just four years older then her anyways.

Still rooting for Yamaken even though it's obvious he's going to lose. Haru is just annoying.

All that black.

Deleted
    Chuu2: Yeah, that was a nice conclusion to the story and it put across the message I was hoping it would. 'Social convention be damned! Live how you want to live and don't be embarrassed to be yourself, eccentricities, imaginative outbursts and all, and don't try to behave in a way you believe you are expected to behave.'

The paper catch fail is still my favourite part of the show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnrUVOYpuEk). Such adorable reactions to pain could drive a man to sadism.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-12-20 at 10:47 AM.

Deleted
    I just finished watching to 293 of naruto shippuuden, and I wonder what it was that so many people got hyped and cried over a few weeks/months ago? I even heard one guy killed himself because of it.

Does anyone remember what it was?

PS: Fairy Tail is once again very cool. The fillers were shit.

one of the main characters died or something like that and i think only girls cried about it ^^

and yeah fairy tail is very cool i cant wait for the next episodes when they start rampaging like a baws (the erza game is best xD)

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    I have been watching a few romance anime recently. And stumbled across Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, which is about guy/guy romances. And seriously, was the best romance series I have seen. You follow 3 pairs through the series, that are connected to each other but with their own love stories. There is a "main couple" you follow, then 2 "side couples". A few episodes in and eventually introduced to all 3 stories I thought "Hey, is the whole office gay?", since 4 of them are co-workers. But a side from that, it's a really good romance anime.

Because of this series I also watched Jonjou Romantica, which comes from the same maker. Same concept, 1 main couple, 2 side stories. All somehow connected.
    I found Sekaiichi Hatsukoi the better one of these two. My biggest problem in SH was that I personally didn't feel like the main couple had closure in the end, while all other couples in both series had.

If someone like romance, these two are quite good. If you don't find guy/guy romances weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    I just finished watching to 293 of naruto shippuuden, and I wonder what it was that so many people got hyped and cried over a few weeks/months ago? I even heard one guy killed himself because of it.

Does anyone remember what it was?

PS: Fairy Tail is once again very cool. The fillers were shit.
    Not sure who you mean that so many people got hyped and cried over a few weeks/months ago, at least not in the anime. A couple of weeks ago in the manga, the identity of one of the main bad guys who's been the topic of many heated discussions were revealed. A lot of people were saddened by who it was, because it was so painstakingly obvious that we thought it had to be someone else. The russian kid who committed suicide did it because Itachi died, but he died a looong ago. I guess that kid began watching the show quite recently, or the article was old and only got spotlight recently. Itachi actually gets resurrected with a forbidden jutsu later on, but "dies" again.

I'm only reading Fairy Tail, is it worth watching?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

yes fairy tail is a pretty good anime adaption only thing is it has between arcs filler arcs but most of them arent that bad and not that long the last one before t he deimou enbou was pretty long but that was simply because anime isnt far behind the manga ;X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Ah, thanks Badhairday. It was Itachi yes I know Itachi is resurrected, and so are many others, which is where the anime is at right now, although it's in middle of fillers (ends at episode 295 i believe)

And yes, Fairy Tail is one of the best animes I've ever watched/am watching. The fillers aren't very good, but apart from those, it's awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Ah, thanks Badhairday. It was Itachi yes I know Itachi is resurrected, and so are many others, which is where the anime is at right now, although it's in middle of fillers (ends at episode 295 i believe)

And yes, Fairy Tail is one of the best animes I've ever watched/am watching. The fillers aren't very good, but apart from those, it's awesome.
    well there is only one filler arc so far.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

well one arc but about 10 filler episodes over all ;P 3 beteween most arcs i think like with the fake dragon and stuff

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Just finished End Of Evangelion. Cool movie, just like the series, but by the gods, Shinji is such a spineless piece of shit! I don't think I've had such disdainful contempt for a main character, not even the fat waster in Onegai Sensei! >.<
    (Plus, what he gets up to right in the opening sequence of the movie!! What. The. Fudge.)

Seeing Asuka go on a relentless killing spree almost made up for it. Almost.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-12-20 at 06:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    well there is only one filler arc so far.
    they still aren't very good

Naruto Shippudden (sp) episode 394: I'm really liking this filler arc so far ( the animation is kinda of weird though) wont go into spoilers here, what i will say though, can't wait to get back to the war! naruto vs madara NOW >.> ( i haven't read the manga so i have no clue how it goes down)

Fairy tail: I'm so glad they're done with filler for now! even though the arc was not terrible ( i thought the end was pretty bad) the whole grand magic games has been really refreshing to see, again, not posting any spoilers!

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess it's about time I pick up the Fairy Tail anime then! Thanks for the replies, I've been wanting a new "endless shounen" to watch but I didn't know which one to pick, One Piece never caught my attention and I haven't heard very good things about the Beelzebub anime, if it even still airs.

@Das I have no idea when it happened, but the animation is indeed so goddamn weird nowadays. No clue why since I haven't bothered to search around.

The anime is at the magic tournament? Damn they're close to the manga o:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Beelzebub anime wasnt bad but its neither an endless anime nor did it stick close to the manga alot of filler episodes but the ones that where manga oriented where quite good (would be cool if it gets a remake in some years like hunter x hunter :P )

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nga-gets-anime
    Apocalypse cancelled, christmas is saved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh Tomoko gets an anime

Blast of tempest... AOTY hands down. such an amazing story and every episode has left me with my jaw dropped asking "How do they expect me to last til next week on that cliffhanger"

Zetsuen no Tempest good episode i kinda liked how they both died ^^ going to be interesting how then next ep ends as the preview was kinda strange :P
    K good episode but nothing crazy like last one ^^
    BTOOM! nearly catched up with the manga so noew we gotta wait 9 months till the manga is probably completed? ^^
    psycho pass awesome ep makeshima shogo ftw kill some 1 and have crime coefficent 0 mkay!
    robotic notes was also quite a good episode going to be interesting how everything ties together in the end

also i finished clannad after story 3 o'clock in the morning and wtf i couldnt stop when nagisa died and was just keep watching for the moment when they get back the ushios birth again with her surviving ^^ would have been kinda sad otherwise :X. Also the last 5 episodes grapped me more then all the other episodes to gether as it was kinda the highlight :X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL