10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    First world problems, I couldn't get my poster laminated because it was too big. A friend suggested to buy a poster frame instead, but checking online, those are all too small. This poster is massive, the largest one in stores is 24 x 36, and the poster is 27 x 39.5. /sigh
    Could always take it to a frame/photo shop. Most can make custom sized frames. Might be a bit pricey though. I have a few autographed posters I had framed but they are all movie posters so they used standard frames but they look really nice.

Muv-Luv we will get a season 2 with this ending right ? ;X
    DT do u guys think he will come back next ep ? or does it still take some more time ;X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Is anyone aware of an english sub of Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo out yet? My normal sites yield no results

10+ Year Old Account
    BD's arent out yet for Eva 3.0

Is Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo out at all? :P Thought it has at least 6 months to go.

saki episode of side a ep 13 got released on CR ;O ep 12 got aired like half a year ago ^^ also mal says finished airing 12 ep anime so wtf ;X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Eva 3.0 was out on theaters but for it to be subbed you need a BD/DvD Rip. And those are not out yet.

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 11:49 AM ----------

Those saki ep are considered specials but would basically be 13 - 14 and 15.

ah ok thought it would finally continue and was just named wrong ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Could always take it to a frame/photo shop. Most can make custom sized frames. Might be a bit pricey though. I have a few autographed posters I had framed but they are all movie posters so they used standard frames but they look really nice.

I actually was able to buy a poster frame for it, and it's set up on the wall right in front of my desk where I have my laptop. It looks really nice. But it's still a big freakin poster. Since the frame was about $20, I only bought one, so I still have one poster leftover. It's funny, too. At the movie, people were willing to shell out $40 for one. I saw someone trying to sell one on ebay for $60. Maybe I'll hold on to the extra one for later.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone buy me this 1/4th size figurine.
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods...Y=NEOGDS-77828

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Someone buy me this 1/4th size figurine.
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods...Y=NEOGDS-77828
    i'll do it if you buy me the 1/4 vanessa figurine (from freezing)

I might be late on this one, most likely will bcs it's like 14 days old news

le new Gen Urobuchi (scriptwriter for it) anime. i'll watch it just bcs it's from gurobutcher.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Ahh! I really like how Sakurasou is developing very pleasant balance of drama, fun and heart-warming moments. The colour-palette continues to impress me and the 'lighting' was great this episode. Lovely stuff!

Nanami looked awesome as Nekoko! ='3 Feel bad for such a nice character (demeanour, looks, voice) being an apparent third-wheel. Thought it'd be nice if she maybe reciprocated feelings with that dude, but it would have probably been a bit too early to resolve her somewhat unrequited love for Sorata. I hope she's happy by the end of the series, though. Maybe she'll warm to the other dude.
    Glad that dick, Jin, finally threw poor Misaki a bone. And lol Rita trolled Ryuunosuke with rabu!
    >x3

Also, Merri Kurisumasu, fellow weeaboos!

that sakurasou was a 6/5 ! that ep was just awesome also the ep would have been a good ending for a season too but i am glad that this awesome anime continues i think its actually my favourite of the season ^^

also merry xmas for everyone ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

u wont be able to stop at ep 17;P atleast thats how it was for me ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    u wont be able to stop at ep 17;P atleast thats how it was for me ^^
    Yeah, when I reached episode 17 I marathoned the rest and the last two episodes pissed me off so much I think I sent somewhere around 2-300 messages to my anime friend on Skype raging about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    onii-ai: that twist at the end....is all im writing >_>
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    onii-ai: that twist at the end....is all im writing >_>
    I need to watch that, Sakurasou, and DT still.. right when things are getting good in a lot of shows I decide to knock out a show from my backlog (Nichijou).

onii-ai needs a 2nd season now ;P just because of the twist ^^ also zathe the sakurasou ep is amazing this week u should watch it asap ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Started watching Mushishi and I'm on episode 10. I'm liking it quite a bit so far. It's a very relaxing show to watch.