Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note and Samurai X (Trust and betrayal) were hands down the best animes I've ever seen!

If we're talking all time, Spice and Wolf S1 probably has my favorite OP, and Madoka has my favorite ED.

And I'm very excited for the first part of Nekomonogatari. I know Commie will be doing it, and they have very high quality assuming the right people are working on it. Their releases vary so much with that huge staff they have. Kokoro Connect's last few episodes are being aired on the 30th, as well, which I actually just caught up on a few weeks ago. It's nice not having to wait several more months!

I always enjoyed outlaw star's op

love cruel angel's thesis too

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 08:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Needs more Berserker.
    don't you mean Berser-car!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    If we're talking all time, Spice and Wolf S1 probably has my favorite OP, and Madoka has my favorite ED.

And I'm very excited for the first part of Nekomonogatari. I know Commie will be doing it, and they have very high quality assuming the right people are working on it. Their releases vary so much with that huge staff they have.
    Well, here's hoping there are some good members working on it. *crosses fingers*

And Spice & Wolf's S1 OP is lovely. Definitely up there with my favourites.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I always enjoyed outlaw star's op
    [video=youtube;3LucBfR1w6Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LucBfR1w6Y[video]
    Think I'm going to have to go with Outlaw Star as my all-time favourite OP. So much energy! Great melody, great attitude. Really encapsulates Gene's character I think.

Cow Bebop's Tank! is pretty great. Bleach has had some pretty awesome OPs too. Like Kelun - Chu Bura, which funnily enough, was the OP for an arc I couldn't watch cos it was such dull filler. xD Scandal's Harukaze (the last Bleach OP (for now, at least)) is really nice as well.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-12-30 at 02:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Best OP ever?
    Somehow I knew the Maria Holic op was going to be brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Well, here's hoping there are some good members working on it. *crosses fingers*

And Spice & Wolf's S1 OP is lovely. Definitely up there with my favourites.

Think I'm going to have to go with Outlaw Star as my all-time favourite OP. So much energy! Great melody, great attitude. Really encapsulates Gene's character I think.

Cow Bebop's Tank! is pretty great. Bleach has had some pretty awesome OPs too. Like Kelun - Chu Bura, which funnily enough, was the OP for an arc I couldn't watch cos it was such dull filler. xD Scandal's Harukaze (the last Bleach OP (for now, at least)) is really nice as well.
    I second Tank! I also really love GiTS 1st GIG Inner Universe OP (Of course since I am named after it).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    I second Tank! I also really love GiTS 1st GIG Inner Universe OP (Of course since I am named after it).

For me, this was almost a really good opening. It had all the right things there, but it just... doesn't connect well. The music seems like it would fit better with something really intense and visceral. They made the video far too smooth and fluid. The motion needs to be more startling, and the transitions need to be more jarring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post

[video=youtube;eDVSkj0zbdY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDVSkj0zbdY[/vdeo]
    Ahh. Yeah, I forgot that OP. It is a really nice one. I wanna find more music like that. Russian (female) seems to really suit mellow-techno/trance/whatever stuff. I'd like to find more artists like that. Tatu are okay, but they're a little too poppy.

Also, Kalyyn, in terms of the actual OP video, it's alright but I'm not a big fan. I've never been big into CGI in anime, or cartoons in general, I prefer one or the other, not a combo. Unless it's really, really well blended.

(Also, great ava/sig combo. ^^)
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-12-30 at 04:02 PM.

I mostly like the OP because of Inner Universe. The full song is of course much better but without that OP I never would have heard it. Rise from the 2nd GIG is also nice and is sung by Origa, the singer of Inner Universe.

(thanks ^_^)

was just wondering if Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun is getting a 2nd season or if these 13 episodes is all we get

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    was just wondering if Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun is getting a 2nd season or if these 13 episodes is all we get
    There hasn't been an announcement yet for a new season.

So far the only announcement we've gotten for a continuation of any of the summer/fall series is K and a rumor on Girls und Panzer.

I brought tequila.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    There hasn't been an announcement yet for a new season.

So far the only announcement we've gotten for a continuation of any of the summer/fall series is K and a rumor on Girls und Panzer.
    hmm, too bad, doesn't realy feel complete to me yet tbh

Going to watch Fate/Zero tommorow, wish me luck

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Going to watch Fate/Zero tommorow, wish me luck
    No need. Just sit back and relax and enjoy the awesome fights, the epic music and the stunning animations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juubo View Post
    No need. Just sit back and relax and enjoy the awesome fights, the epic music and the stunning animations.
    And the moral greyness! Moral greyness everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, I'm transferring my rogue and warrior on Rift, and both are requiring name changes. Every single name I'm trying is taken. Like, not even popular names. I could smack my keyboard right now and I honestly think the name would be taken. I need you guys to come up with some really obscure but not horrible sounding female names!

edit: now I just need one name. Apparently Yukikaze was available.
    edit 2: It's okay, I got this! Mikuru was available.
    Last edited by Kalyyn; 2012-12-31 at 05:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Guys, I'm transferring my rogue and warrior on Rift, and both are requiring name changes. Every single name I'm trying is taken. Like, not even popular names. I could smack my keyboard right now and I honestly think the name would be taken. I need you guys to come up with some really obscure but not horrible sounding female names!

edit: now I just need one name. Apparently Yukikaze was available.
    Oysha
    Ayesaka
    Kareyka

Pure randomness? Yup.

K - Easily one of the best endings to an anime show I've seen. I'm unbelievably excited for the second season. There wasn't a single character I didn't like in this show, even that guy that switched sides. I'm amazed at how well it was done for both an original work and a company that doesn't have many shows under their belt (only 3 previous TV anime shows before this).

I'm happy it did so well to be green-lit for a second season right at the last episode though. I'm hoping for some more world building in the next season.

Seeing as pretty much all the one cour shows have ended lets do another question. :3

This time in two parts -

Favorite 3 Shows that Ended (Including SAO/Muv-Luv) -
    1. K
    2. Chuunibyou
    3. Onii-chan Dakeko

Favorite 3 Show that are Half Done -
    1. Psycho-Pass
    2. Robotics;Notes
    3. Magi

Even though all the rest of the two-cour are still really amazing. Second question was tough.

as nothing new comes out for the time being i started checking old animes i havent watched again and found mayo chiki from 2011 how could i miss this its really great ;O

also top 3 that ended
    SAO
    Chu2k
    and cant decide on the 3rd place K Muv-Luv Medaka Box 2 where all pretty good ;X
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2012-12-31 at 09:40 AM.

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

hmm top 3 still ongoing would be
    Sakurasou no pet na Kanojo
    Zetsuen no Tempest
    Magi

would've liked to include Bakuman season 3 but the ones that already aired aren't all that exciting to me. looking forward to the next part of the season though