Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    watching Chaos; Head atm, ... I like the story enough to keep watching, but that protagonist realy gets on my nerves. I just can't stand characters like that for some reason

Also, the tune you hear when Takumi opens his cellphone, is that Kagome Kagome? The same tune from Robotics; notes?
    It's Let Me Pass. They're similar, but not the same.
    And the anime is pretty bad. You'll be better off playing the VN.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    It's Let Me Pass. They're similar, but not the same.
    Finished it anyway, too much time on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    What'd you think? And enjoy!
    It was very cute. I felt bad for Shizuku since her sisters were always together and she was always alone. T_T It had a good resolution at the end though for the three sisters, not so much for Sayuka, poor little Sayuka.

@ everyone recommending Kara no Kyoukai,

wow that is an overwhelming amount of positive recommendations. I will definitely watch them now. I'm excited because at the very least I will love the OST. A good OST is one of the most important parts of any film/anime/show in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    that is hilarious worer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    There is a to love ru black cat crossover chapter actually. Seems the Black Cat main character knows yami. Now whether they're the sane ones or multiversal counterparts i canna say but yeah already covered LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    When I read the To Love Ru manga, there was actually a chapter with Yami that referenced Black Cat. Although only a character showed up and there wasn't anything about it in the follow chapters.

Now that new Ixion Saga DT. I don't even know what to say. My mind is full of wat
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Actually i think the MÄR characters in Hayate no gotoku is better. Like how Babo had a kids drawing of him in one episode or how Wendy and Nanashi i think it is show up in wanted posters/the crowd.

Hayate No Gotoku honestly is one of those shows it's best to go back and see after watching more anime just to see how many more references you get.
    http://blackcat.wikia.com/wiki/Tearju_Lunatique ...

I mean, hell. 27 years old and ony 42KG in weight? Wot
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2013-01-07 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    http://blackcat.wikia.com/wiki/Tearju_Lunatique ...

I mean, hell. 27 years old and ony 42KG in weight? Wot
    Her breasts alone are half her weight.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Deleted
    Last thing to add:

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Have you read the VN, by chance? (Chaos;Head)

I was planning on reading it when I finish Tsukihime, and I've also heard bad things about the anime, but I don't really know if the VN was any good or not.

Deleted
    Just thought I'd post here cause I got nothing better to do, wohoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Now that new Ixion Saga DT. I don't even know what to say. My mind is full of wat
    I was basically watching in a "wtf"-stance the entire episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Little Busters - Should have expected it would get into some weird stuff, seeing as it's Key. Interesting to see how the relationship between Riki and the Manager will go now.

Magi - Finally something is really starting to happen. I wonder if the Balbadd arc will take up the entire next cour or if we will be getting another arc too. It's pretty obvious with how well it's doing either way we will be getting a second season though.
    As for Little Busters, I'm guessing Riki is going to search for the now-missing Nishizono-san, since he's the only one who can actually remember her now, wouldn't make sense if he didn't

Magi's latest episode was badass Like how he made that sword, looked so cool ^^, Also Alibaba's bro standing up for him even though he's physically weak/low-willed

On an other note - Disclaimer: I haven't read past pages - does anyone know anything about if Accel World season 2 is going to happen or not? I'm pretty sure there was going to be an announcement after SAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post

I was planning on reading it when I finish Tsukihime, and I've also heard bad things about the anime, but I don't really know if the VN was any good or not.
    I was scared I might punch my monitor in annoyance with the MC. Also felt like the characters came to grips with their new found power way too quick seeing as how the rest of the story dragged on and on upto that point. (for the anime) As skellington said, save yourself the trouble of wathing the anime, though once I got past the annoyances I liked the story, so perhaps the VN might have been better

Organize folders before you go all crazy with saving pictures.

;_;

What subgroup would those who have watched Kara no Kyoukai recommend?

27GB of movies so I don't want to get a bad one and then have to redownload all over. I'm downloading a coalgirls one now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post

Nah, but he's had it downloaded for months and should get around to it. Skelington enjoyed the anime, but it's easy to tell that it's a pretty bad adaptation, and he's only heard really good things about the VN.
    Don't listen to the other guy. Taku is a great character.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    What subgroup would those who have watched Kara no Kyoukai recommend?

27GB of movies so I don't want to get a bad one and then have to redownload all over. I'm downloading a coalgirls one now.
    I used the Coalgirls release myself, which uses gg's subs and looks very good. They also have the official English subs on the release, but I'm pretty sure I used gg's track. So you should be good.

Just finished Kokoro Connect. Was pretty damn good. Inaban was such an awesome character and her voice actor did an amazing job.

10+ Year Old Account
    CoalGirls are usually blue ray release and stuff.

Speaking of, what happened to CoalGuys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    CoalGirls are usually blue ray release and stuff.

Speaking of, what happened to CoalGuys.
    Haven't seen them since K-On movie.

Zettai Karen - Holy shit. Another surprise of the season. Not only do we get Accelerator but also Touma.

That twist at the end. I want more.

Hakkenden I'm not sure what to think of. It looks interesting, and I don't plan on dropping it. A lot of what in the episode though.

Also, anyone watched Psychic Squad? Is it any good?
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-01-08 at 07:50 AM.

Three more hours until Kara no Kyoukai finishes downloading. I am excited for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Just finished Kokoro Connect. Was pretty damn good. Inaban was such an awesome character and her voice actor did an amazing job.
    She does alot of great work tbh. She's the voice actress for Yano Ayane in Kimi ni Todoke, Ultear and Virgo in Fairy Tail, Takanashi Yomi/Dead Master in Black Rock Shooter and many more

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Organize folders before you go all crazy with saving pictures.
    I'm too far gone. =I

---

I understand why he has those reactions, but it's still unfair. Still, it's nice for Nanami to maybe catch a break.
    (Love the instrumentation at the start of the ED and the new OP is nice too.)