well he is just the typical male anime protagonist that doesent understand that those people actually love him ;P would be nice if he would just understand it and actually decides for 1 of the 2 ;X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    well he is just the typical male anime protagonist that doesent understand that those people actually love him ;P would be nice if he would just understand it and actually decides for 1 of the 2 ;X
    Aye, I thought they were moving it that way with episode 12 and even the first third of 13, with Manami seeming like she was preparing to 'move out of the way', but this episode has thrown a curve-ball. But, I like that. It's great that such a typical story in a typical setting is being told so well and animated so beautifully. It's really one of my favourites for 2012/13.

I was actually referring more though to Sorata's reactions of resentful jealousy towards Mashiro. It's totally understandable and something I can sympathise with, but when someone clearly cares about you that much you'd think you'd try to rise above the petty stuff and let them live how they want and support them regardless. They don't have to commit 100% to the stuff they excel at just so you don't feel bad about not having their level of talent, even though I'll admit that seeing people squander gifts is undeniably frustrating. Jin is the same and its an interesting flaw for two of the main male characters to have regarding two of their potential lovers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Aye, I thought they were moving it that way with episode 12 and even the first third of 13, with Manami seeming like she was preparing to 'move out of the way', but this episode has thrown a curve-ball. But, I like that. It's great that such a typical story in a typical setting is being told so well and animated so beautifully. It's really one of my favourites for 2012/13.

I was actually referring more though to Sorata's reactions of resentful jealousy towards Mashiro. It's totally understandable and something I can sympathise with, but when someone clearly cares about you that much you'd think you'd try to rise above the petty stuff and let them live how they want and support them regardless. They don't have to commit 100% to the stuff they excel at just so you don't feel bad about not having their level of talent, even though I'll admit that seeing people squander gifts is undeniably frustrating. Jin is the same and its an interesting flaw for two of the main male characters to have regarding two of their potential lovers.
    Yeah they're throwing a curve ball of potentially doing Manami + Sorata, but I guess it will just end up being him + Mashiro, it's just the feeling I get when I watch the anime. I don't mind him ending up with either one though, although I'm sort of rooting for Manami.
    It's anime we're talking about here though, anything could happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm too far gone. =I
    This is why you organize from the start.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    CoalGirls are usually blue ray release and stuff.

Speaking of, what happened to CoalGuys.
    coalshit
    bloatgirls
    same bloated shit
    http://i.imgur.com/8M7c7.jpg

Deleted
    Senyu short anime.. that's some funny shit ^^

I wish hard drives were cheaper. Only 850 gb left on my 3 tb external. (all that anime I download lol) I want to pick up another 3 of the 3 tb external (1 for additional space the other 2 to back them up), but that would cost like $450-500 =(. I was going to buy some during the winter sales, but they weren't any cheaper. Hilariously enough, Amazon actually RAISED the price on black friday/cyber monday of the external I wanted to buy. It was cheaper when it wasn't on sale lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I wish hard drives were cheaper. Only 850 gb left on my 3 tb external. (all that anime I download lol) I want to pick up another 3 of the 3 tb external (1 for additional space the other 2 to back them up), but that would cost like $450-500 =(. I was going to buy some during the winter sales, but they weren't any cheaper. Hilariously enough, Amazon actually RAISED the price on black friday/cyber monday of the external I wanted to buy. It was cheaper when it wasn't on sale lol.
    I got a nice 2TB internal for only $105 at Best Buy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Yeah they're throwing a curve ball of potentially doing Manami + Sorata, but I guess it will just end up being him + Mashiro, it's just the feeling I get when I watch the anime. I don't mind him ending up with either one though, although I'm sort of rooting for Manami.
    It's anime we're talking about here though, anything could happen.
    Indeedy. I'd just like to see them all happy by the end of it and Jin and Sorata not being such dicks to the Misaki and Mashiro respectively all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    This is why you organize from the start.
    One day I'm gonna just have to sit down, suck it up and start drag/dropping err'vrything. D'x

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Ouch i can get a TB external for £70

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    One day I'm gonna just have to sit down, suck it up and start drag/dropping err'vrything. D'x
    Do it now. Great uh... mouse practice?

Indeedy. I'd just like to see them all happy by the end of it and Jin and Sorata not being such dicks to the Misaki and Mashiro respectively all the time.

I was like you once upon a time, with 3000 MLP pics to sort :|

Could anyone recommend me some anime?

Here is what I've seen (short list don't worry )

I've thoroughly enjoyed all of those and they were all recommendations from people, so I was looking for more. Thanks! ^^

EDIT: Forgot to post the list --' http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sythari
    Last edited by -Skye; 2013-01-08 at 11:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post

I've thoroughly enjoyed all of those and they were all recommendations from people, so I was looking for more. Thanks! ^^

Cowboy Bebop
    Ghost in the Shell
    Monster

Monster is very good. Cowboy Bebop is a classic and GiTS is like Dues Ex.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 06:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    What you found something that wasn't horribly overpriced at Best Buy? That's a better deal than I can find online. What brand? My hard drive is filled atm and I'm about to buy a Western Digital 1 TB for 100$. I'd much rather buy a 2 TB for 100$.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Clannad and Clannad After Story. Same guy who wrote the story for Angel Beats.

Clannad feels like some expensive gift somebody dear has bought for you, she or he let you play with it, you were overjoyed, thankful. Then, suddenly he or she punches you, gets a hammer and simply smashes that thing you loved so much, in front of you.

BOOM

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Definitely check out Fate/Zero since you've seen Fate/Stay Night, it's much better than the Fate/Stay Night anime.

Based off your list, you'd probably also like Madoka, Haruhi, Bakemonogatari, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, and possibly Azumanga Daioh.

Those are just a few off the top of my head. There are also several great series that are currently airing, that people have been talking about quite a bit in this thread.

*Edit* Like four posts popped up while I was typing this, lol. Can't really go wrong with any of them. (And I'd like to second Monster, it's awesome)
    Last edited by Brincamian; 2013-01-08 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    That's about what you'd pay for the 3 tb (cost per terabyte I mean) on newegg, excluding taxes + shipping. I just wish I could get a 3 tb external for like a flat $100 lol.

I think I'll try Fate zero first, although generally I personally find prequels pretty confusing. Will it mess up the main story for me ^^?
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Ouch i can get a TB external for £70
    That's actually quite a bit more expensive than here when you convert to usd. Unless I'm an idiot and have that completely wrong.