10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    That's about what you'd pay for the 3 tb (cost per terabyte I mean) on newegg, excluding taxes + shipping. I just wish I could get a 3 tb external for like a flat $100 lol.
    Depends on the form, RPM, and interface.
    If you want a 2.5 inch form factor, well... those are inexistant for 3TB, lol.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16822236187
    2TB. USB 3.0, 2.5inch, $150. So yeah. It's not too terrible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    I think I'll try Fate zero first, although generally I personally find prequels pretty confusing. Will it mess up the main story for me ^^?
    It tells the story of Emiya's "father" (person who found him), who Ilya's father/mother are, why gilgamesh was alive in fate/stay night, and what happened to Sakura (Sakuya? I can't remember, purple haired chick). Who Emiya Kiritsugu was (his personality) and his quest for the grail, what happened with the grail. Oh and new characters with their own stories.

TL;dr Emiya Kiritsugu's life, and a little backstory for fate/stay night.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Depends on the form, RPM, and interface.
    If you want a 2.5 inch form factor, well... those are inexistant for 3TB, lol.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16822236187
    2TB. USB 3.0, 2.5inch, $150. So yeah. It's not too terrible.
    Here's the one I was reffering to.http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16822136749 But yeah, I hadn't taken into consideration anything other than space. I just use them to store my shows/movies so I don't really need something fast.

It's a bit big and it's not powered by the laptop and has to be plugged in, but if that isn't an issue it's pretty nice. They just need to knock some off the price lol. I'll probably buy one more to back up my current one and that will be my last one. I'll just stick with portable 1 tb externals. It's more expensive in the long run, but I won't have to pay so much up front. That and it will be better to have less data spread out over more drives. Plus they're smaller/portable.

Deleted
    I think I'll try Fate zero first, although generally I personally find prequels pretty confusing. Will it mess up the main story for me ^^?
    What I was trying to say with my initial post was that it solidifies the plot of Stay Night, gives you backstory of what happened. And gives you the main story of Emiya Kuritsugu, so if that "messes" up the story, I don't know lol.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-01-08 at 11:53 PM. Reason: f*cking typo's

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    What I was trying to say with my initial post was that it solidifies the plot of Stay Night, gives you backstory of what happened. And gives you the main story of Emiya Kuritsugu, so fi that "messes" up the story, I don't know lol.
    Ah okay thanks ^^ I'll give that a try. Downloading it now. So hard resisting clicking the black bar .___.

Have you ever seen Skygirls? I have that downloaded, might watch it while waiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Ah okay thanks ^^ I'll give that a try. Downloading it now. So hard resisting clicking the black bar .___.

Have you ever seen Skygirls? I have that downloaded, might watch it while waiting.
    Black bar is more for people that haven't seen Stay Night, put it there just incase, you can click it. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Do it now. Great uh... mouse practice?
    I can't right now, I have all the Jormungand: Perfect Order I resisted watching until it was all out to catch up with!

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I was like you once upon a time, with 3000 MLP pics to sort :|
    Uhh... My "pony" folder is a mess. If I was a digital neat freak, I'd have a macro pony folder with a variety of sub-folders dedicated to individual ponies. But that'd take forever to sort! D=

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Don't do one image at a time, set to List or something where you can see a lot at once and select everything for a particular folder. It's way quicker
    Hmm cool. I'll have to try it out that way, thanks.

Deleted
    Mhm, I can't wait. I need the second season of OreImo sooner.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the hard drive I use. $110 atm at Best Buy. Free shipping if you order online (US at least).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    This is the hard drive I use. $110 atm at Best Buy. Free shipping if you order online (US at least).

wd
    cool
    quiet

lel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    [img]http://pisces.bbystatic.com/image2/BestBuy_US/images/products/9234/9234465_ra.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500[img]
    wd
    cool
    quiet

lel
    But.. but.. the box is colored green!

GREEN.

Deleted
    Mine was black, so what?

I envy you all with such big spaces

Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I believe he wanted an external hdd

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    I envy you all with such big spaces
    I have the exact same GB size downstairs, except its C: and D:

Guys it hurts, why can't my husbando be real? ;_;

I have a TB in my pc and a TB and half external HD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Why can't we have cute little elves we can cuddle with irl? Why can't blue haired girls be more common? etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I have a TB in my pc and a TB and half external HD
    Stop being a dick, Hudson. You'll scare everyone and they'll put you on their ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Why can't we have cute little elves we can cuddle with irl? Why can't blue haired girls be more common? etc

Stop being a dick, Hudson. You'll scare everyone and they'll put you on their ignore list.
    How am i being a dick?

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Because you would severely beat him.