Deleted
    I'm sorry Hud but you asked for it.
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2013-01-09 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Because you would severely beat him.
    I would never hurt him. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I would never hurt him. ;_;
    He feels everything in your dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    He feels everything in your dreams.
    That was one bad dream, I wouldn't hurt him in reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amnesia - I like the art style in this, especially the eyes. The eyes are really something. An interesting premise, but that fairy is really really going to get on my nerves later, I just know it.

just finished major season 1-6 and only have the 3 ova's left. i must say its really a great show and now i know why every single season has 4.5/5 as average ^^ and i think with those ratings they could have actually made additional seasons between s6 and ova's ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

On blu-ray on February 20th.

Anyone seen it yet?

atleast the other 2 shows the author did (summer wars and a girl that leapt through space) are pretty good so maybe it will be good too ;P atleast it looks interesting ^^

so what do u think about the new shows that have aired for now?
    i think mao yusha and zettai karen children look both promising but aside from those 2 i dont know whats worth watching ;X (i will keep watching the ninja boob school girl anime for now but i am pretty sure i am going to drop 2 or 3 shows after the 2nd episode ;x)

also when does Shingeki no Kyojin, Devil Survivor 2 the Animation and chyafuru 2 start to air? waiting for those 3

if u havent seen the PV for Shingeki no Kyohin yet

also the pv is actually pretty far into the manga as far as i can tell but i still hope they start from the start where they are still kids ^^

also Devil Survivor 2 PV

oh and does any 1 know why there is Devil Survivor and Devil Survivor 2 from the same author but both are just at the beginning? is it that they are just not translated yet? ;X
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2013-01-09 at 06:03 PM.

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Senyuu was great, why is it so short? ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Monster is very good.
    It is. I thought I was the only person on Earth who had seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    It is. I thought I was the only person on Earth who had seen it.
    Me too. Finally I've found someone else who has watched it.

I've recommended it to several people and none of them would watch it. I guess because it's not a typical anime. I liken the story to watching an American drama like Breaking Bad. It is very realistic and the writing is excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    I've recommended it to several people and none of them would watch it. I guess because it's not a typical anime. I liken the story to watching an American drama like Breaking Bad. It is very realistic and the writing is excellent.
    Johan is still one of my favorite anime villains even several years after watching it. People don't know what they're missing!

Deleted
    Yesterday I finally watched Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya.Ending was kinda disappointing I wanted some Kyon X Haruhi action...oh well
    Last edited by mmoca7e38c9356; 2013-01-10 at 01:39 AM.

Just watched the first episode of Tamako Market. Was hilarious. I love that bird lol.

Haven't gotten around to watching all of the new shows from this season that have come out already, but damn is Amnesia's opening song amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far I am keeping with
    Mangirl!
    Ai Mai Mi
    Yama no Susume
    Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
    AKB0048 NS
    Minami-ke Tadaima
    Hakkenden (Iffy on this, but first episode was fine)
    Ore no Kanojo
    Senran Kagura
    Unlimited
    Amnesia
    Senyuu.

Got through half of Bakumatsu and was thinking of sticking with it, but it was just too much. Still have to watch Tamako Market and Love Live, but I'll probably keep with both of them from what I've heard about them.

So far the nice surprises for me have been Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, Unlimited, and Amnesia.

Still looking forward to GJ-bu, Sasami-san, Kotoura-san, Vividred, Haganai Next, Chihayafuru 2, and Mondai-Ji-tachi.

A lot better of a season then I first expected, but still a lot of shorts (half of which are actually good) and crappy shows in the mix.

Tamako Market - That bird is creepy, really creepy. At least I survived the first episode without having a heart attack from cuteness. KyoAni did it again, every movement and sound makes you smile.

Carpenter's daughter is best girl. I need to find her VA now.

Juri Nagatsuma. Her first big role in a show, I like.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-01-10 at 04:45 AM.

Deleted
    Senyuu was great, why is it so short? ;_;
    The first episode was hilarious lol, also kinda dissapointed here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    So far I am keeping with. Snip list.
    I only like Ore no Kanojo, Senyuu and Maoyuu Maou Yuusha so far.
    I guess I`m too picky lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's with people's hatred over otome adaptions/reverse-harem.

I saw a lot of negativity towards Hakkuouki during summer (it wasn't the best but wasn't bad by any means) K in Fall (my favorite one of the season, I loved all the characters and the art style) and now Amnesia, which is so far like K in both characters and the colorful art style.

Yet I see so many comments on how they won't even bother watching it or hate it just because there are more guys then girls.

Grr.

I saw a lot of negativity towards Hakkuouki during summer (it wasn't the best but wasn't bad by any means) K in Fall (my favorite one of the season, I loved all the characters and the art style) and now Amnesia, which is so far like K in both characters and the colorful art style.

Yet I see so many comments on how they won't even bother watching it or hate it just because there are more guys then girls.

Grr.
    If I had to guess, it might be because when girls have more than one guy fawning over them they are considered sluts. Which, of course is a double standard, I still think Araragi is a slut from Monogatari, but I still love him, so I don't get the hate either.

Or less fan service featuring girls. Orrr that it tends to be more girly than a regular harem, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had to guess, it might be because when girls have more than one guy fawning over them they are considered sluts. Which, of course is a double standard, I still think Araragi is a slut from Monogatari, but I still love him, so I don't get the hate either.

Or less fan service featuring girls. Orrr that it tends to be more girly than a regular harem, I guess.
    One thing I've noticed in the reverse-harem/otome style anime both the males and the female are generally strong willed, which makes the story better and smoother, when in harems the main guy is a dumbass and all the girls are complete klutzes while they fawn over him and fit every stereotype/-dere in the book.

Grr.
    I'm not one for the fujoshi shows, but I think it's mostly because to the average male, the shallowness of the harem genre is far more apparent when the paradigm is reversed. They have no problem accepting or laughing off that a guy would get a bunch of girls going after him (with a bunch of cliche personalities). But reverse the situation, and they're up in arms at how unrealistic the situation is, etc. etc.

Being a guy, I can't say that I'm totally immune to those feelings, as I tried watching UtaPri last year and found it really hard to look past how utterly cheesy the character interactions were. Although I did think that Inu Boku SS was enjoyable, and that is ostensibly a shoujo/otome oriented show as well, isn't it? (Although I felt it pandered equally to both sides, which may be why it was so successful in sales)

Zatheyll: I think that is plot convenience and understanding their consumer-base. It would be otherwise expected for the guy to either mess around with all of them, or to pick one rather quickly. And to think "If I were the MC I would totally not mess this up! I'm so much better than him!" Etc. Choosing one angers the shippers for the other girls. (Which gets them boycotting, burning merch, etc. in the worst cases haha...)

While the otome crowd places themselves in the shoes of the protagonist, empathizes with them, etc. A smart girl who is dependable, takes time to come up with the right decision or let it happen at a normal speed, etc. (Thats the way I see it though, any humans of the female variety feel free to correct me. And even then, whats to say the Western perspective is any closer to what women in Japan see it as)
    Last edited by stellvia; 2013-01-10 at 10:20 AM.