Oh shit, a new mech anime from sunrise in spring :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Since I have mentioned Accel World yesterday, I think I should've also mentioned this guy:
    snip
    he was fucking amazing
    Loved this guy, kinda wondering why they censored a middle finger though. (>’_’)?

Ash Rider is best girl <<<< don't click

Those last two Little Busters episodes about Nishizono needed better pacing. Riki forgot and remembered everything about her in the same minute multiple times, his internal monologues were longer and more repetitive than usual, and Midori was way too quick to accept that she should bring Mio back with Riki reading the poem on the board thing being a not so very good catalyst for it all.
    It could have been so much better and more emotional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Just finished reading Girl Friends. Holy shit that was good. I'd kill for an anime adaptation. If you're into shoujo-ai/yuri, this is a must read. Even if you're into romance it's still awesome.

[img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51yyD2tS-iL._SL500_SS500_.jpg[img]

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 10:24 AM ----------

You can get the entire series on Amazon for like $25, too. Definitely worth checking out.
    I feel like rereading that now...
    Love Morinaga Milk's work.

I have Volume 1 in Japanese. Don't have the rest when I was buying it was still being serialized.
    Else the others are scanlated by MakiMaki.
    There are a few more of his/her work, but I don't know if they're... in the west due to the fact that some are... nsfw. I have another one of em. So adorable. <3

Edit:
    I stand corrected, it is here.
    http://www.amazon.com/Kisses-Sighs-C...ref=pd_sim_b_2
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-01-13 at 09:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Kotoura san ;_;

I know I'll be liking this one
    Yeah I'm taking it slow with watching new stuff, don't hate.
    Pretty much this. The first part was aggro worthy, but the second part was kinda funny. I was hoping for some horror though.

Deleted
    Pretty much this. The first part was aggro worthy, but the second part was kinda funny. I was hoping for some horror though.
    I forsee many mind-read trolling by the male main character

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    i so agree, waiting for my copy of volume 2 to arrive next week, they don't ship in the weekends here so got to wait bit longer
    You have any similar type manga (preferably ones I can buy an English version of) you would recommend?

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 10:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I feel like rereading that now...
    Love Morinaga Milk's work.

I have Volume 1 in Japanese. Don't have the rest when I was buying it was still being serialized.
    Else the others are scanlated by MakiMaki.
    There are a few more of his/her work, but I don't know if they're... in the west due to the fact that some are... nsfw. I have another one of em. So adorable. <3

Edit:
    I stand corrected, it is here.
    http://www.amazon.com/Kisses-Sighs-C...ref=pd_sim_b_2
    You should definitely check it out. It was really fantastic. I actually saw that and I plan to buy it once it's available to purchase on Amazon. Atm you can only pre-order it unfortunately.

Girl Friends wasn't exactly sfw either lol. While the majority of it was, there was the occasional nudity and 1 or 2 not TOO graphic sex scenes. Any others that you would recommend? Preferably something I can purchase an English version of, or will have one soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    You have any similar type manga (preferably ones I can buy an English version of) you would recommend?

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 10:52 PM ----------

You should definitely check it out. It was really fantastic. I actually saw that and I plan to buy it once it's available to purchase on Amazon. Atm you can only pre-order it unfortunately.

Girl Friends wasn't exactly sfw either lol. While the majority of it was, there was the occasional nudity and 1 or 2 not TOO graphic sex scenes. Any others that you would recommend? Preferably something I can purchase an English version of, or will have one soon.
    I read it all by the way. Just the separate books weren't released until all the chapters were out for that volume because manga magazines.

Either way, I'm getting it to add to my collection of yuri stuff cause... yuri.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I read it all by the way. Just the separate books weren't released until all the chapters were out for that volume because manga magazines.

Either way, I'm getting it to add to my collection of yuri stuff cause... yuri.
    Ah, ok. I misunderstood you. And definitely lol. It's a shame a lot of the ones I was interested in reading don't have an official English translation to buy. Cause I'd buy the shit out of em lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    enough hardcore anime fans here keeping it alive ;P
    I remember back what a year year and a half ago when it was even more active. I haven't been on here in forever. Quit WOW so had no reason to come to this site since I go to a different anime site. It's nice to see some of the old faces even though some of those don't talk on the MAL club or IRC anymore. Cough Cough Suicidal and Digglett.

Anyways on topic theres like 3 shows this season im remotely interested in.

10+ Year Old Account
    what mal club lay? the one that you poke in and say dont talk on it at all?:P
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    I remember back what a year year and a half ago when it was even more active. I haven't been on here in forever. Quit WOW so had no reason to come to this site since I go to a different anime site. It's nice to see some of the old faces even though some of those don't talk on the MAL club or IRC anymore. Cough Cough Suicidal and Digglett.
    I popped in, you weren't there. :<

Honto's manga sale is ending in like 12hrs. 10x points and the exchange rate is up to 89.5 from like 78 over the last month mmm....

Hijikata and akane from vividred operation are soul mates. Dat mayo

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 07:26 AM ----------

problem childern may be AOTS for me. Had an amazing start and the plot seems like it could be really good

Deleted
    2013/Spring

I'm listening.

Deleted
    Hentai Ouji To Warawanai Neko is going to be awesome. I'm reading the manga.
    Hyakka Ryouran season 2.. gonna be awesome with more ink.
    Ore no imouto rerun.. AWESOME!

Don't know the rest, although the new season of higurashi might be good, but I haven't watched the previous ones.

Deleted

was a good day

2013/Spring

I'm listening.
    that list <3 new
    higurashi season
    devil survivor 2
    shingeki no kyojin
    hataraku and date a live? thats awesome 5 manga adaption i am currently reading and liking ;X also some more that sound interesting in that list

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

2013/Spring

I'm listening.
    Azazel Season 2 FUUUUUUK YESSS