Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Not only that, but Index too.

Hyoubu Kyousuke = Accelerator
    Hinomiya Andy = Touma
    Yuugiri = Index
    Guess I should go watch Index then-
    After I finish Hyouka D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got back from Madoka Magica movies. It was pretty insane the difference it had not only in the animation but watching it on the big screen. Some scenes where also a bit different to make the story flow together better.

Hopefully the rest of the world gets the 3rd movie too. It'd be awful if the 3rd movie comes out, we don't get it, then the 2nd season comes out before we get to see the movie. (Doubt that'd happen though)

I hate that its not getting a UK showing, but i really cant wait for movie number 3.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Just got back from Madoka Magica movies. It was pretty insane the difference it had not only in the animation but watching it on the big screen. Some scenes where also a bit different to make the story flow together better.

Hopefully the rest of the world gets the 3rd movie too. It'd be awful if the 3rd movie comes out, we don't get it, then the 2nd season comes out before we get to see the movie. (Doubt that'd happen though)
    Bah. I want anime movies @ theaters in my alien-forsaken country.
    But that's just impossible. =\ Especially if even in UK it is not showing.

Deleted
    You have Anime movies in your cinema's?
    You lucky bastards...

we do too but only a few and poorly german dubbed ;X
    loved the newest tamako market episode and must say kanna reminds me of yui from k-on :X those bunny costumes dammit cute"!
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2013-01-17 at 07:52 PM.

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    The second episode of Kotoura-san was pretty fine.
    She threw up lol

also about the LN/manga or whatever it was: the spoilers on 4chan about her mother are as real as possible, her father is also going to return

10+ Year Old Account
    zetsuen no tempest - So they're setting up the possibility that yoshino and the mage of exodus are only 2 halves of the mage of exodus..
    [CENTER]

Why don't any of you know Japanese.

10+ Year Old Account
    how much japanese we talking dig?:P
    [CENTER]

Started my Japanese class on Monday. As I was expecting, it's going to be quite an effort to learn lol. I'm enjoying it though, so I'm actually looking forward to the many hours of daily studying to come lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Started my Japanese class on Monday. As I was expecting, it's going to be quite an effort to learn lol. I'm enjoying it though, so I'm actually looking forward to the many hours of daily studying to come lol.
    It's really not so bad. Just the grammar may be a bit awkward as it is seemingly 'backwards' (actually quite literally) in relation to English. I need to learn more vocab so I can just listen and not use subs. Which is like... me not doing right now cause I'm stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    how much japanese we talking dig?:P
    That entire video I posted. I can make out "lolicon" and "stalker" and the fact Kariya thinks Sakura hates him, and she made Zouken dinner and hurries off to make Kariya dinner as an excuse to leave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    It is just a matter of time.

So there is an anime convention down here in Miami this weekend. I'm wondering If I should. It'd probably be a two drive, which isn't that bad, but I've never been to something like that before. Besides anime, they got the voice actor for Applebloom too, so that's a plus. I wasn't too big on HOTD, though. And FMA as well.

On a side note, I was watching Tamako Market, and I saw a scene and I just couldn't help but make something like this. (Yes I stream, dealwithit.jpg

3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    It is just a matter of time.
    Learn faster, there are no translations anywhere. ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    On a side note, I was watching Tamako Market, and I saw a scene and I just couldn't help but make something like this. (Yes I stream, dealwithit.jpg

Every time I hear his voice I just picture Kayneth as a bird. He's still the best character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Learn faster, there are no translations anywhere. ;_;

Every time I hear his voice I just picture Kayneth as a bird. He's still the best character.
    If I was better at it, I'd probably be able to try and translate, sadly I suck.

Also, so how odd is Tamako market. The artwork reminds me of K-On!

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    It's really not so bad. Just the grammar may be a bit awkward as it is seemingly 'backwards' (actually quite literally) in relation to English. I need to learn more vocab so I can just listen and not use subs. Which is like... me not doing right now cause I'm stupid.
    Yeah, I get what you mean. It doesn't flow in a linear fashion in the sense that English does. One word we put after another may be put before it and so on. Least I think that's what you're getting at.

Kotoura-san: This show, so far, isn't really going how I pictured from what I've read about it or how the OP depicts it. Also, redhead and her friends are shitty. I understand jealousy and what it can drive people to do, and I understand that teenagers tend to be shittier than most other people, but that does not excuse their actions.

[video=youtube;odRdgujxslo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odRdgujxslo[video]
    Because it's expensive since they don't offer it as a class at my school
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Also, so how odd is Tamako market. The artwork reminds me of K-On!
    It's okay. Needs more of the bird, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    The vid you linked was part 2 of 4 it seems, I understood most of it, besides a few minor details (zouken talks about the different types of bugs he spots, couldn't keep with them all), but part 2 was about him learning to control the bugs, by "understanding each other", and to help he gave him a "costume?". Ended up talking about how its just sexual harrassment at that point. zouken also put up his "ill just use sakura if I cant teach you then" threat when he said he wouldn't do the training

note: was watchign vid between pulls in wow so I might've forgot parts already by the time I posted lol
    [CENTER]