Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I'm just going to rewatch the episodes. I think it will be better that way.
    That's probably for the best yeah.

I was wondering, assume Fate/Zero didn't have to attend to the fact Fate/Stay existed, and Gen Urobuchi had full reign on it, how do you think it would of went?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I was wondering, assume Fate/Zero didn't have to attend to the fact Fate/Stay existed, and Gen Urobuchi had full reign on it, how do you think it would of went?
    There probably would have been a more complete ending to it with an actual winner of the grail or he would have kept the light novels moving forward and expanding on the world.

It would have also had bigger plot twists.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    what episodes? everything? that will take quite some time u could just jump in at the edolas arc though as its the most interesting one up to the S Class exam and the Tournement
    Yeah, everything lol. And that's ok, I have plenty of time. I managed to get all my classes on M/W so I have 5 free days to do whatever. It'll take a while, but if I watch a couple episodes every day I'll catch up eventually. Plus, then I'll have even more new episodes I haven't seen yet.

Deleted
    I just watched Magi #15 and all I can say is... MAN KASSIM IS A DICK.
    That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    No Shirou for Kerry.
    That's what I was thinking. I wish that was true canon. ;_;

Deleted
    No Shirou for Kiritsugu.
    That's what I was thinking. I wish that was true canon. ;_;
    Me too.

No Shirou = Kiritsugu summons saber again (no memories) and they pwn (separated) everyone else,
    including deja-vu battle vs. Kotomine and Gilgamesh.
    Sadly Kiritsugu would be broken mentally =\

p.s. Just imagine how much better Kiritsugu-archer would be ... (or would he be assasin ... with UBW ... or U(Gun)W)
    Last edited by mmoc14553d1068; 2013-01-21 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Ryuunosuke Uryuu and Caster could had killed Rin Tohsaka, that alone changes everything, I am guessing that Tokiomi want revenge, go directly for caster without the help of the church/ the other masters.

Depending all the possible outcomes, then Tokiomi would either be killed by Kerry, or Kirei in the crossfire, or survive long enough to want to get Sakura back into the Tohsaka. After all, he needs a heir for his family, and I don't think Zouken would want that. The Einzbern and the Mauto would team up against the Tohsaka after knowing how powerful his Servant's Noble Phantasm are. Saber and Berserk against Archer-Rider come out of nowhere, and finish off the survivors, with him and Waver winning da holy grail.
    This has nothing to do with anything, but I wanted to post if 5 you.

snip
    I hated this scene in the anime. It was just so fucked up. That and the older man describing what the bugs were doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hated this scene in the anime. It was just so fucked up. That and the older man describing what the bugs were doing.
    That's what made me love the scene so much. I like it when they don't care how fucked up something it, it makes it seem a lot more real and repulsive which engages you more into either hating or loving certain characters.

When they try and mellow out things making them seem not so bad it just ruins a lot of the depth.

Deleted
    Theory
    I completely agree with what u said, because Broskander wins in the end. Broskander = Best character.
    This has nothing to do with anything, but I wanted to post if 5 you.
    You like that scene because Good Guy Your Husbando comes around and saves her from it, right?
    Yeah, I shiver every time I see the scene, but this picture makes it less terrible, I'll just imagine them being Caterpies next time.
    Oh boy you should check out the manga version if you think that's fucked up.
    I think I'd rather not thank you D:

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    You like that scene because Good Guy Your Husbando comes around and saves her from it, right?
    Uhuuhuu, he is a good guy. :33

Deleted
    UGunW? I liked it more when it was called Homura.

Mami LGW < Homura L(imited)GW < Kiritsugu UGW.
    And why Homura? Why not . . . Mami?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    That's what made me love the scene so much. I like it when they don't care how fucked up something it, it makes it seem a lot more real and repulsive which engages you more into either hating or loving certain characters.

When they try and mellow out things making them seem not so bad it just ruins a lot of the depth.
    I can understand that. I don't know whether or not I'd keep that scene in the show if I had the choice.

I think I'll pass lol.

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 11:07 PM ----------

I have an image of the manga version, very NSFW, so won't post it.
    These little fuckers are pretty nasty in the VN as well.
    I wont be clicking that lol.

Deleted
    I think I'll pass lol.
    I wont be clicking that lol.
    *Nods in agreement*

Can anyone pm me those pages? I'm curious

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Can anyone pm me those pages? I'm curious
    Curious. Mhmmm.

10+ Year Old Account
    that bath scene in sakurasou..hilarious
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    that bath scene in sakurasou..hilarious
    Hahahahaha, that was fucking random
    Also, Mashiro isn't even in a relationship with Sorata, and is giving advice to Misaki? Lol.