Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    They are trying to make us as confused as she is. We aren't supposed to know what is going on, just to go with the story. We currently have no idea what's happening other then that she has amnesia and is trying to live her life normally again and hope to regain her memories. It's that we don't know what's happening which makes it so appealing to me.
    Yeah I guess it's a nice idea to show it out of the perspective of the main character, other than an omnipotent (Not sure if that's the word) person who can see everything all the characters do, like with most anime's. This one focuses just on the MC, so we only know what she knows, and ofcourse; she knows nothing, so we know nothing either.

It's a nice idea, but I still think the pacing is a wee bit too slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    There's a second bad ending that's even worse, and it's hard to predict.
    D-Don't remind me...... ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    was at campus ALL day today so doing a few catch up replies.

saya: tried to play VN but it wouldnt run (will retry after tsukihime).

tomodachi: was right before a certain dirty word too >_>
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Boku wa Tomodachi - The relationship between the two nun sisters are great. Also, why did they have to cut off right when Meat started reading from the eroge?
    Cause fifty shades of grey.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    A bit of a random question to ask here, but I'd like to watch some more airing anime's, and I noticed that 5 of them are sequels.
    Namely Da Capo, Seitokai no Ichizon, AKB0048, Boku wa Tomodachi and Minami-ke.

Which one of these should I watch first? (Including the prequels ofcourse)

I'm kind of indecisive right now :/
    Depends on if you watched the earlier seasons I guess. Minami-ke is a return to form of the greatness of S1. Da Crapo is ... Da Crapo as usual Haganai S2 is pretty funny so far. Seitokai is more of the same. Dunno anything about AKB since I dislike idol stuff.

Deleted
    Shinsekai Yori ED Single - Wareta Ringo [Taneda Risa & Hanazawa Kana]

finally

I give up!
    Last edited by BloodyAngel12; 2013-01-23 at 07:34 PM. Reason: wrong pplace

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished arcuied's good and true endings, and unless I'm missing something it seems the good end was the "better" end...
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Tantei Opera cast on MLP? What da fuq.

Maybe i'll watch MLP just for the lulz if it goes through..

ps:

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    Finished arcuied's good and true endings, and unless I'm missing something it seems the good end was the "better" end...
    I think the good ending is there to please fans, and the true ending is the one they intended for the story. It definitely has more of an impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Does this belong here?

MLP to get a Japan release http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/0...confirmed.html

-Japanese title is My Little Pony トモ*チは魔法 (tomodachi wa mahou = Friendship is Magic)
    -scheduled to begin airing on TV Tokyo in April of this year
    - the show will be available in both Japanese dub and original English
    -recognition of older pony fans was mentioned
    -4 of the mane 6 voice actresses were revealed:
    - Applejack: 徳井青空 Sora Tokui
    - Rarity: 佐々木未来 Mikoi Sasaki
    - Pinkie Pie: 三森すずこ Suzuko Mimori
    - Rainbow Dash: 橘田いずみ Izumi Kitta
    - The 4 voice actresses listed above are the main characters in Tantei Opera Milky Holmes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milky_Holmes
    - Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy will be revealed at an event in March
    - toy line marketed towards young girls
    - other merchandise such as magazines, accessories, and smart phone applications will be marketed towards middle school age through college (and if I know my Japanese marketing, you are SURE to get a TON of awesome, made only in Japan pony merch!)
    - new website: http://mylittleponyjapan.com (under construction)
    - 52 episodes confirmed (season 1-2) but if it remains popular, we are sure to get season 3 and beyond
    - they are hoping the show will teach the importance of friendship while teaching English to kids as well (not many children's shows are automatically available in English here on TV)
    Just because it's being released in Japan doesn't suddenly make it anime. So no, it doesn't belong here.

Grow up Enze, you used to be cool once.
    But, he wasn't saying anything wrong. It's not really anime related.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    But, he wasn't saying anything wrong. It's not really anime related.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Just because it's being released in Japan doesn't suddenly make it anime. So no, it doesn't belong here.
    dang, in after people getting upset at Hudson ;_;
    knew I should have posted before people getting all butthurt!

It is when they use Japanese voice actors and marketing it for them to enjoy.
    No, it's not. Just because it's in Japanese =/= anime. When they dub live action movies with Japanese voice actors, I'm assuming that's anime related too, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    dang, in after people getting upset at Hudson ;_;
    knew I should have posted before people getting all butthurt!
    I'm not sure how saying MLP is unrelated to anime is being butthurt at all. It's simply not.

Keep pony junk in pony thread.

as u guys talked about VN's i actually searched for *visual novels* but didnt find anything can u give me a tip where i got them? ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Does this belong here?

MLP to get a Japan release http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/0...confirmed.html
    Saw it mentioned on *shudder* /a/. Weird that the Milky Holmes girls look vaguely like some of the Mane Six.

It'd be awesome if they released some proper anime-style figurines of some of the characters. Fancy Luna gief!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess if anime gets dubbed into English it's all of a sudden a cartoon? No.

Avatar is more anime then MLP is, and all Avatar has going for it anime-wise is some influence. Just because a show is dubbed doesn't mean anything except it being dubbed so another language can watch in their own language.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I think whether or not MLP can be considered anime is invalid since the MLP thread was created to contain that stuff so it shouldn't be here anyway
    Exactly. So leave it out, if there was an anime MLP I wouldn't want it here either, keep anything pony in pony thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Saw it mentioned on *shudder* /a/. Weird that the Milky Holmes girls look vaguely like some of the Mane Six.

It'd be awesome if they released some proper anime-style figurines of some of the characters. Fancy Luna gief!!
    Despite Milky Holmes is older. More or less works the other way around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Despite Milky Holmes is older. More or less works the other way around.
    Huh. Cool. Well, the mutual influence between Western and Eastern animation is becoming ever more blurred and balanced. Just look at the Powerpuff Shinobu in the latest -monogatari instalment, Nekomonogatari:

Coincidentally, Powerpuff Girls was Lauren Faust's (creator of MLP:FiM) most famous project before she sicked ponies upon the world. Although it was her husband who animated the series.

I think it's a little unfair for people to flip out when a Western cartoon is mentioned in an anime context, particularly when it's relating to it's picking up in Japan, because anime (the phenomenon, not just cartoons produced in Japan) is intrinsically tied to Japan, the local culture and Zeitgesit, but also, as I mentioned earlier, the relationship between East and West is ever-shifting and becoming less one-sided in terms of inspiration being drawn from either side. Just look at Panty & Stocking.