Deleted
    I was trying to find someone with similar interest to recommend. It is not something that can be explained easily.

There is no sense in asking about good basketball matches from football watchers. Bad.
    Last edited by mmoc14553d1068; 2013-01-24 at 08:18 PM.

well i watched twelve kingdoms but there arent many animes exactly like that thats why i gave u alot of animes *u could like* and not a list of animes that fit exactly in the shema of those 2 ;X and i know of atleast 2 animes that fit in there but cant remeber their names lol

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

I was considering creating some type of poll similar to this http://i.imgur.com/cLdn5.png or this http://i.imgur.com/ikrnP.png (excluding the first part with the jumbles of text), but I wonder if the Anime Chat thread even has a large enough base to even get decent results. I could possibly post the poll in fun stuff and the cinema forums, but that wouldn't exactly be representative of this threads visitors. Hmm, any thoughts?

the first one needs far to much data but the 2nd one would be ok i guess it would atleast show abit ^^

psycho-pass the show is getting better and better i wonder what tricks await us after the helmets
    Kotura-san so what is going to happen now with her gone ;O didnt expect that at all!

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Anyone here knows if bleach is going to return this year? or the next year? i am reading the manga of it, still but i would like to see it in anime

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    the first one needs far to much data but the 2nd one would be ok i guess it would atleast show abit ^^
    They were just examples of something I would possibly do, the poll I would make would be different.

ah ok well atleast i would be interested to see what most people do watch genre wise etc.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    GJ-bu - This show is adorable. Them making fun of him and him getting depressed was great. I couldn't stop smiling how she "confessed" to him the first time. I've never seen anyone in anime move their head that much and it was perfect.

Kotoura-san - I'm starting to feel sad for the one girl. I think pretty much anyone would hate it when someone who can read minds just barged in and stole the guy she liked. I didn't expect her to tell the dojo guys to go after him though but instead Kotoura. The ending really surprised me too, I wonder how long it'll be with her gone and if they are going to go search for her.

Senyuu - How can they make such a short anime so great. The newest episode was perfect.

Zetsuen no Tempest - I'm liking how the pacing is going now after getting out of that "talking" arc. Even though I loved every episode of the previous arc and the back and forth dialog it did drag a bit. Can't wait for her to find out who Yoshino's girlfriend was. Her reaction's going to be priceless.

Tamako Market - Love the new girl. She's the definition of shy, and when they made friends it made me really happy for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    ah ok well atleast i would be interested to see what most people do watch genre wise etc.
    Everything except endless shounen for various reasons.

Go to Japan, study Japanese, get a part-time job. It sounds too good too be true.

I've always wished I had the courage to do something like this. T_T

How many of you have actually been to Japan before?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Go to Japan, study Japanese, get a part-time job. It sounds too good too be true.

I haven't, but I've been on that very site dreaming of going.. just began a japanese course though, and I WILL go there sometime.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

i plan to go soon but still have to save abit of money as it will cost me arround 2000€ and i dont even have to pay for lodging as i can stay at a friends place, also i am still looking for some 1 to go with me as it would be boring for like 3 weaks sightseeing alone ;X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post

I definitely plan on going if either South Korea or Japan gets the olympics 2020. They are announcing it this Fall and if one of the two is chosen out of either those two or Spain then I have 7 years to save up for a trip to there where I'd also visit China and Japan/Korea for 1-2 months.

God, red in Kotoura is such a cunt. And you can tell by the OP/ED/howtheshowisgoing that they're going to forgive her for everything for no reason and everything is going to be all peachy keen because fuck all she's just in love.

In Psycho-Pass, the whole "no one reported it because they couldn't understand it" was kind of dumb too. They could have done it much better since everyone that isn't a pedestrian with a briefcase seems to understand perfectly. The idea was fine - the way they did it sucked.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2013-01-24 at 11:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    New Haganai was really good Kobato in that bikini cosplay

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    SNIP
    Zetsuen no Tempest is an anime?
    Black Lives Matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the_fallen View Post
    Currently airing, yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the_fallen View Post
    Yes it is.

In other news, I just finished Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukenai, love the ending. It leaves you wanting for more, but guess what, there is more now with the season 2 being aired. Ku ku ku!

10+ Year Old Account
    I definitely need to check that out.
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    God, red in Kotoura is such a cunt. And you can tell by the OP/ED/howtheshowisgoing that they're going to forgive her for everything for no reason and everything is going to be all peachy keen because fuck all she's just in love.

In Psycho-Pass, the whole "no one reported it because they couldn't understand it" was kind of dumb too. They could have done it much better since everyone that isn't a pedestrian with a briefcase seems to understand perfectly. The idea was fine - the way they did it sucked.
    Pretty much agree with everything. I sincerely hope that hey don't forgive her though in Kotoura.

Just about done with the poll. Anyone have any questions that will work with a poll that they want me to throw in?

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 12:56 AM ----------

So far the questions are:

first anime
    favorite anime
    stream or download
    dubs or subs
    do you watch currently airing anime
    age you started watching anime more seriously
    how much anime you've seen
    favorite genres
    least favorite genres
    average hours spent per week watching
    how were you introduced to anime
    how many days a week you watch anime

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 01:37 AM ----------

Ok, here's the poll. If there are any issues, post something. This is my first time making one.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...bmZ6dzJoZ1E6MQ

It shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes to fill out. I'll quote this post every time there's a new page that way no one who wants to take it will miss it. Depending on how many responses I get will determine how long it will be open for, as well as whether or not I'll make a thread solely for it in fun stuff and cinema/tv shows/books/music. So please take the poll as I'd like to limit responses solely to Anime Chat Thread readers.