10+ Year Old Account
    just got both seasons of black lagoon for $26.50 off amazon
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    DBZ is an anime. This is a thread about anime. I don't want my discussion to get buried under meme spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    just got both seasons of black lagoon for $26.50 off amazon
    Yeah I got an alert on that as well. Thinking about grabbing it but personally didn't think BL was that great

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    What kind of anime do you guys like? Do you like Dragonball Z?
    yes people like Dragonball Z
    Last edited by bals; 2013-02-01 at 06:10 PM.

Deleted
    DBZ is an anime. This is a thread about anime. I don't want my discussion to get buried under meme spam.
    Nah you just failed to pick the right series. DBZ has it's own dedicated thread.

What if we were discussing ponies into the chat thread? It is a chat thread after all.

While I'm sure a lot of people here who have seen it, shows like DBZ don't really get discussed much here. Not to say you can't, go right ahead. There may be a few in here who'd like to talk about it. The majority of the discussion that will be going on will be about currently airing shows, and other shows people have been watching. Shounens don't get much love here and quite a few actually dislike them here lol.

Deleted
    Okay gunner, here's how you do it.

Hey guys, Mirai nikki sure was the best anime I've seen yet. Do you guys like it? Do you, do you? Yuno is the best, really. My waifu, 10/10 would let her chop my dick every night.

The ending sure was awesome, I cried so hard when Yuno killed herself. Such a goddess to die..... right guys? Right?

no problem
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2013-02-01 at 06:23 PM.

Wow, you guys sure are rude...

Deleted
    Define rudeness.

well as hemo said we usually chat about either animes currently airing or about stuff thats not so main stream and more of a hidden gem pls tell me who hasnt seen dragon ball or dragon ball z :X i did certainly and liked both but they are not anything to discuss here with it having a thread for dbz alone

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't take it personal, fun stuff/gen OT threads contain quite a lot of shit quality posts, and this thread was way better before all the /a/ guys arrived. Only reason I still visit this thread is because I'm too lazy to find shows, so I check out the ones that get mentioned by the select few I have a similar taste in shows as.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    People in this thread are falling for gunner. Lol.

i am confused could we pls go back to stuff i know? :X am talking about animus! cant wait for maou and kids from another world today"!

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

both are i just checked 10m ago xD just waiting for sasami now so that i can watch all in a row while chilling in my bed ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...d-for-april-20
    Sweet. That means subs next year.
    Now we just need a Kizu date that isn't never.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Maou is already subbed.
    We better get some Hero/Demon King action this episode. He's barely been in the show the last two episodes.

Deleted
    Welp, I felt like writing about the current episodes so here goes:

Tomodachi - Well everyone knew that Yukimura was a female, except herself lol. Rollercoaster scene was hilarious , loved this episode, I might be the only one, but I'm actually enjoying this season more than last season so far.

Psycho-Pass - Damn, that was an intense episode, chaos everywhere, police resorting to using (sort of) real weapons now? And evil-dude finding where the Sibyl System is. My guess is that they somehow take over the system and it causes for even more disorder, which is why they're reaching this point allready in the anime. So they have alot of episodes to resolve the situation in. Just my €0.02.

Zetsuen - Looks like Hakase might actually tell Yoshino her feelings soon, seeing as she reacted like that when he went all manmode on that spy. I'm hoping they get together, but something tells me his girlfriend is still alive somehow.

Tamako Market - Dang, I was fooled, here I was thinking Anko actually liked the sort-of-nerdy looking guy. Oh man, Tamako is [I]REALLY[/I] dense, if there was a scale of 1-10, she'd break it with an 11. Anko's probably my most liked character in the show, since she acts kinda logical compared to others lol.

Vividred - I'm probably not the only one that likes Vividyellow the best out of the transformations so far, the character looks amazing, and holy crap is that a [I]laser[/I]?! I'm guessing purple or black or how u wanna call her will join them now, seeing as the next chapter is called "Another Key". It also looks like that review is right with the feathers she uses, since she's used 4 and she's missing 4 of them now, interested to see what it means.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    both are i just checked 10m ago xD just waiting for sasami now so that i can watch all in a row while chilling in my bed ^^
    So I'm not the only one watching them in bed? Heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    People in this thread are falling for gunner. Lol.
    I'm surprised people don't already realize.

Vividred Operation - This show is just too good. I'm crying at how amazing this show is. Everything about it is just great. Yellow is best Vivid.

Psycho-Pass - I'm surprised there isn't a special ops army like force for an emergency like this that would march in and quell a riot like this and put everyone under control and regulate things a lot harsher. Normally there is something like that in settings like this where government controls so much. I've been told next episode will be Gen's greatest, so I'm excited.

GJ-bu - Their faces when they lost the sweet potato was priceless.

Robotics;Notes - Was Airi's real body dead when he went to see it? When her master said sleep for decades it made me think that she was under a deep sleep. Are the police going to try and wake her up, and is she going to remember anything from her life as an AI?

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    haha always watching everything that got released past 1600 in bed in the evening and the other ones usually when i wake up xD and maybe 1 at lunch but that only happens if a release was delayed ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I watch all my anime in my bed lol. I have a table near my bed that has my tv set up on it with my laptop hooked up to it. Then I have the keyboard on my lap and my mouse beside me. Ultimate lazy mode lol.

haha i just have to turn my screen to the right when i lay down into my bed but i usually only do that in the mornings evenings and maybe if i do a day full of anime :P also my cat loves the anime time cause it equals cuddle time !

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL