Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    also is monster musume the manga about the guys with all the hybrid girls? slime centaur snake etc.? xD i think it wouldnt be to strange to see one for this soon;P
    Aye, thats the one. Latest chapter introduced even more wierd monster girls. And it would be an epic anime! ...with way too much steam and sunlight i guess though

zombie girl was awesome ;P or the shapeshifter who dosent want a girl that can take the appearence of your waifu? ;D

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Aye, thats the one. Latest chapter introduced even more wierd monster girls. And it would be an epic anime! ...with way too much steam and sunlight i guess though
    Until the BD is released of course,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    zombie girl was awesome ;P or the shapeshifter who dosent want a girl that can take the appearence of your waifu? ;D
    Aye, doppleganger be awesome. Im still waiting for a Fairy to appear though. Not sure how useful the addition of a mermaid was, the lamia is pretty much almost the same...

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Until the BD is released of course,
    A glorious BD that will most likely sell a ton of copies. Not much anime these days really touch the subject of monster girls~~

i would bet the manga gets an anime by 2014 ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Sooo. Any word on a Rogue Hero 2nd season? The first one ended as a big ass cliffhanger

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Sooo. Any word on a Rogue Hero 2nd season? The first one ended as a big ass cliffhanger
    Nothing yet. I still have to watch the last two episodes and the OVA myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I'm looking for a couple of new content creators for my Rin Kagamine page, and I figured this would be a good place to ask. You don't have to actually make any original content, just consistently post vocaloid and anime related stuff. I should warn you, however, that while page is decently large, the fans are not overly responsive. I'm rolling out a plan to give the page more of a community feeling, and adding new admins is part of that initiative.

Anyway, let me know if any of you are interested. Here's the page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rin-Fk...08054169217843
    Hmm. Well, I'm sure you're aware of deviantArt and some of the awesome stuff that can be found there, like dis:

Then, other good sites for more Japan-centric characters are Zerochan.net (Eng) and Pixiv.net (Jap). When browsing Pixiv, you are likely to get more bountiful results if you find the Kanji characters for a character's name from a wiki or something and then copy that into the search bar, rather than using their romanised name.

10+ Year Old Account
    (Deviantart sucks. )
    Use pixiv.
    Zerochan is pointless, just uploads from different sites.
    yande.re is nice for high res scans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Magi - At first I thought the ending of this episode was pretty cliche, then it made me really really sad, then near the end it made me happy. That was a great ending to the arc. Holy shit though is Sinbad powerful. And holy shit is Morgiana adorable.

Unlimited - MC is in an interesting conundrum. Caught between the two groups. I'm really starting to wonder if he'll end up betraying them all (maybe killing Hyoubu at the end?) or sticking with them and helping them with their goal. Yuugiri is one of the most adorable lolis I have ever ever seen.

Ixion Saga DT - I think the entire point of this show is to see how unlucky an anime character can be. That scientist's little brother act was great.

Sakurasou - So much heartbreak this episode. A few happy and cute moments though. Poor Rita.
    Sinbad looked so amazingly epic at the last few minutes. Holy shit that Thunder Ray.
    I still think Kassim is a dick, for betraying/hating a dear friend. Alibaba + Aladdin combo looked really cool though.

Zettai Karen just keeps getting more and more interesting, maybe MC will become a triple-crossing agent. Interested to see what's happening with Hyoubu though with that comment "I don't have much time left", might be his power getting too high and putting his life in danger?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    I was a little reluctant to watch this week's episode because I expected Aoyama to flunk her audition and end up sad again but it didn't happen this week, so we're gonna have to wait another week at least before we find out how it went! =I
    I'm glad Daichi got some face-time this week. It kind of makes me think that they might go with an anime original ending where he manages to win Aoyama over. I'd much prefer that because it seems she just keeps getting shat on in the novels. I want a happy ending for everybody.
    It was good to see Sorata thinking more maturely towards the end too. Becoming more aware of how Mashiro must feel.
    Might be a better ending if Bike-loan-dude (Whatever his name is) ends up with Aoyama. But it seems she's completely obsessed with Sorata, understandable I guess. It's so goddamn obvious that he's going to end up with Mashiro, they could at least lay it on less thick, geeze.
    Was dissapointed by RyuunosukexRita aswell, Ryuunosuke being an ass when she tried to give him chocolate. Why u do dis Dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Meh, nevermind, i might be mistaken actually :P
    Good, then I didn't miss anything. :feelsbetterabouthimself:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Zettai Karen just keeps getting more and more interesting, maybe MC will become a triple-crossing agent. Interested to see what's happening with Hyoubu though with that comment "I don't have much time left", might be his power getting too high and putting his life in danger?
    I was thinking that him doing the catscan meant he was worried about the state of his body. Maybe the power he's used to live for so long isn't doing a perfect job and his body is "rotting" despite him still being alive which is bringing him closer to his death. He should have died years and years ago but he uses his power to keep himself alive, and there is only so much he could possibly do.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Might be a better ending if Bike-loan-dude (Whatever his name is) ends up with Aoyama. But it seems she's completely obsessed with Sorata, understandable I guess. It's so goddamn obvious that he's going to end up with Mashiro, they could at least lay it on less thick, geeze.
    Was dissapointed by RyuunosukexRita aswell, Ryuunosuke being an ass when she tried to give him chocolate. Why u do dis Dragon?
    Daichi's a used up character at this point. If Aoyama gets with him it'll be really hard not to make it look like pity.

It's inevitable, but a nice way of looking at it is: Mashiro wins because she gets together with Sorata, while Aoyama wins because she doesn't end up with a piece of shit like Sorata.

Nothing Ryuunosuke did was out of character, especially since she came on him so strongly despite knowing how he is. It'd be more surprising and probably rushed character-wise if he didn't act like that.

Deleted
    I was thinking that him doing the catscan meant he was worried about the state of his body. Maybe the power he's used to live for so long isn't doing a perfect job and his body is "rotting" despite him still being alive which is bringing him closer to his death. He should have died years and years ago but he uses his power to keep himself alive, and there is only so much he could possibly do.
    As far as I know, the picture we saw of the scan was zoomed in on his brain, so I doubt it's got something to do with his body, but more in the way of his brain power/magical strength. It's just a loose theory though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Daichi's a used up character at this point. If Aoyama gets with him it'll be really hard not to make it look like pity.

It's inevitable, but a nice way of looking at it is: Mashiro wins because she gets together with Sorata, while Aoyama wins because she doesn't end up with a piece of shit like Sorata.

Nothing Ryuunosuke did was out of character, especially since she came on him so strongly despite knowing how he is. It'd be more surprising and probably rushed character-wise if he didn't act like that.
    Well if you put it that way, they sorta both win lol.
    I understand that Ryuunosuke did all that because it's the "Shut-in" stereotype and he can't get along that well with the other species and stuff. But it's still kind of rude when someone comes all the way from England to Japan for you, right?
    The reason I want Aoyama to end up with Sorata is because they seem to mesh better than he and Mashiro do, and her personality >>>>>> Mashiro's personality. Ofcourse you can't have everything you want, but it would still be nice if they did end it that way.

In other Anime-related stuff:
    Amnesia - I want Blue/Spade/Ikku's eyes, that would come in pretty handy lol. I guess the ones sending texts to her phone are those girls she always sees him with, especially the yellow one(I'm bad with names) at the start of this episode. Not sure what she's supposed to "report" though, maybe they want to find out if he's really dumping every girl he ever goes with? I'm glad Orion came back for a while, dick move to have him dissapear during an explanation though lol (The few ones we even get). One thing I do want to say is that I'm kind of dissapointed at the main character, it's like she's doing the same "I don't know what to do? Wtf is this a maid-cafe? Is he my boyfriend now?" over and over. You'd think she got it the first time. She just seems a little... dense? I guess I want to say dense. (Or thick-headed).

Senyuu - Oh my god this show is just too funny. Son of a bitch-character and Old perv made me lol so hard
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-02-06 at 02:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Hmm. Well, I'm sure you're aware of deviantArt and some of the awesome stuff that can be found there, like dis:

[img]http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2012/211/d/9/vocaloid_chibi_kagamine_rin_by_kopakapat-d593m63.png[img]

Then, other good sites for more Japan-centric characters are Zerochan.net (Eng) and Pixiv.net (Jap). When browsing Pixiv, you are likely to get more bountiful results if you find the Kanji characters for a character's name from a wiki or something and then copy that into the search bar, rather than using their romanised name.
    Thanks for the tips! I've got my image sources pretty well covered, though. Most of my collection comes from zerochan, e-shuushuu, danbooru, or exhentai. I'll give that pixiv a look, though.

Right now I'm really just trying to expand my staff. I'm working or sleeping for a good half of the day, so I can't post constantly. I currently have one other admin who's actually active, but he's in the philliphines so his posting times are usually from 1am-9am (eastern time).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Thanks for the tips! I've got my image sources pretty well covered, though. Most of my collection comes from zerochan, e-shuushuu, danbooru, or exhentai. I'll give that pixiv a look, though.

Right now I'm really just trying to expand my staff. I'm working or sleeping for a good half of the day, so I can't post constantly. I currently have one other admin who's actually active, but he's in the philliphines so his posting times are usually from 1am-9am (eastern time).
    If you can, I'd recommend posting the artist's name and if they have, their pixiv site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Little Busters - Holy shit that ending. What the hell what the hell what the hell. That's just really really screwed up. I still don't "hate" Haruka's sister and think there's a lot more to it then what we can see. A lot lot more. I can understand where their "father" is coming from. Just out of prison and he had some sort of motive for what he did, and it probably is better if they never know who's father is who. (Though really, isn't it possible they are both from the same father and the other father's sperm never got through at all?) I think that Haruka needs to live her own life, far away from her family, and her sister needs to live her own.

Baccano! - Just watched the series, but not the DVD only episodes yet. Going through Wikipedia and TVtropes to better understand the series, because even watching it I'm still having a tough time following it. I've finally gotten it down that there are the three main stories, 1930, '31, and '32, and that Isaac and Miria are in all of them. (And that they also show up in Durarara!! which I NEVER would have guessed until I read their TVtrope thing, but now I fully remember.) The '32 story felt the least loved in the series compared to the other two and I didn't care for it as much.

I want to know who's behind that giant stack of papers and what importance he plays in everything though. I don't know if I missed it in the anime, or if it's explained in the LN's or not at all.

Looking at the light novels it seems only 4 of the 19 are in the anime, 3 of what looks like 12 arcs so far. Wonder if they are going to animate the others.

I really wish light novel translators weren't so ADD and translated chapters one after the other. Not "Let's translate all of volume one, then chapter 2 of volume 2, then only half of chapter 3 of volume 2, then all of chapter 3 from volume 4, then all of volume 5! I'm sure they'll know what happened in the previous chapters despite not having read them and will read what I've translated from volume 5."
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-02-06 at 05:51 AM.

Baccano! - Just watched the series, but not the DVD only episodes yet. Going through Wikipedia and TVtropes to better understand the series, because even watching it I'm still having a tough time following it. I've finally gotten it down that there are the three main stories, 1930, '31, and '32, and that Isaac and Miria are in all of them. (And that they also show up in Durarara!! which I NEVER would have guessed until I read their TVtrope thing, but now I fully remember.) The '32 story felt the least loved in the series compared to the other two and I didn't care for it as much.

I want to know who's behind that giant stack of papers and what importance he plays in everything though. I don't know if I missed it in the anime, or if it's explained in the LN's or not at all.

Looking at the light novels it seems only 4 of the 19 are in the anime, 3 of what looks like 12 arcs so far. Wonder if they are going to animate the others.
    The guy behind the papers is the head of the Daily Days, the newspaper company that collects and sells all sorts of information. He's one of the only people who knows about the immortals, aside from the immortals themselves. The part that I had the hardest time following is figuring out when certain people became immortal, because Firo shows off his regeneration early in the series, but in the 1930 story he isn't yet immortal. I don't think the DVD only episodes are anywhere near as good as the main series, but they're still fun and add a bit more to the story.

And yeah, like Durarara! there's a lot of stuff that has yet to be animated. I kinda doubt we'll ever get any more of either series, unfortunately. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    And yeah, like Durarara! there's a lot of stuff that has yet to be animated. I kinda doubt we'll ever get any more of either series, unfortunately. =/
    Kind of weird seeing how well both did and how acclaimed they each where.

Durarara wasn't that long ago though, 2010?

Kind of weird seeing how well both did and how acclaimed they each where.

Durarara wasn't that long ago though, 2010?
    Yeah, 2010. It's possible, but typically if there's going to be another season of something it's announced well before 3 years have passed.

I hear lots of people say they have a tough time following it but after the third or so episode I found it really easy

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    The guy behind the papers is the head of the Daily Days, the newspaper company that collects and sells all sorts of information. He's one of the only people who knows about the immortals, aside from the immortals themselves. The part that I had the hardest time following is figuring out when certain people became immortal, because Firo shows off his regeneration early in the series, but in the 1930 story he isn't yet immortal. I don't think the DVD only episodes are anywhere near as good as the main series, but they're still fun and add a bit more to the story.
    The dvd episodes are great for the rail tracer!
    the part of the series you're referring to with Firo is in 1932/3 where he is immortal. he becomes immortal in 1930 after drinking the Elixier that Miria and Issac stole. There are only three sets of immortals. The originals, The ones that drank the completed Elixir in 1932, and Dallas and his friends who are incomplete. At least in the anime.