Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Might sound like a dumb question, but what's a Yandere? :/
    Think Gasai Yuno.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    Basically, the first volume of KMB is now stored in the Japanese Library of Congress (The National Diet Library).
    Not sure what anyone would see is good with KMB, its got to be one of the first anime that i watched while doing something else as opposed to watch it only and do nothing else. And now they store it in a library?...

For the records, hurry up and get this thread to its next page. Everytime i check for new replies i have to scroll by that Morgiana picture, and obviously stop and admire the cuteness...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Think Gasai Yuno.
    Oh yeah that chick from Mirai Nikki, thanks.

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 05:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    For the records, hurry up and get this thread to its next page. Everytime i check for new replies i have to scroll by that Morgiana picture, and obviously stop and admire the cuteness...
    You can't handle the cuteness I posted!

10+ Year Old Account
    When my browser refreshes it goes down to the approximate position is was so I don't end up seeing stuff higher up, so I don't have that issue :P
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    When my browser refreshes it goes down to the approximate position is was so I don't end up seeing stuff higher up, so I don't have that issue :P
    Yup, yup. same here
    Not sure what anyone would see is good with KMB, its got to be one of the first anime that i watched while doing something else as opposed to watch it only and do nothing else. And now they store it in a library?...

Yeah, I was kinda expecting an anime to be added there. But something with a bigger impact on the fans, like eva, or, why not, Bake/Nisemonogatari

Deleted
    You can't handle the cuteness I posted!
    Not when its one of my fav chars no :<

15+ Year Old Account
    Only got into Anime like a month ago... currently watching Clannad After Story. Finished Clannad yesterday. It's really damn amazing.

Odd, never thought I'd enjoy something like this. But it's really well done.

Speaking of anime girls, or guys for that matter, what kind of characters are everyone generally drawn to? Is it completely random? Is it big boobs? Maybe some kind of behavior?
    In my case im generally drawn to tomboyish girls, like Eclair, Morgiana or Misaki (Sakurasou and Railgun both :P). Other than that, the seemingly emotionless girls like Tabitha (ZnT). Note that tomboyish does not mean tsundere. Louise (ZnT) makes me want to punch a kitten.
    I like the really eloquent girls the best, that are much older than they appear to be or at least have a much older mind. Horo (Spice and Wolf), C.C. (Code Geass), Lafiel (Banner of the Stars), Hitagi (Bakemonogatari), Aika (Zetsuen no Tempest). Also the characters who are a lot darker than they appear to be at first. Sakura (Fate/Stay Night VN), Saya (Saya no Uta). And of course if a character is badass enough, that works as well. Ein (Phantom), Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai), Yoko (Gurren Lagann), Arcueid (Tsukihime VN). Them being really cute is a bonus, and huge boobs look horrible to me. (Younger Yoko isn't quite over that line, but adult Yoko is just ugly to me).

For guys, I like the really smart and eloquent ones again, but also just the guys who are sarcastic and can crack a joke rather than freaking out at every little thing. Some favorites : Lawrence (Spice and Wolf), Lelouch (Code Geass), Kiritsugu (Fate/Zero), Tomoya (Clannad), Kyon (Haruhi), Okabe (Steins;Gate), Dera-chan (Tamako Market).

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of anime girls, or guys for that matter, what kind of characters are everyone generally drawn to? Is it completely random? Is it big boobs? Maybe some kind of behavior?
    In my case im generally drawn to tomboyish girls, like Eclair, Morgiana or Misaki (Sakurasou and Railgun both :P). Other than that, the seemingly emotionless girls like Tabitha (ZnT). Note that tomboyish does not mean tsundere. Louise (ZnT) makes me want to punch a kitten.
    I'm a big fan of the tomboyish also. I love the girl with the headwrap in Baccano!. I really don't like the big tit shy-ish ones. Loli-wise I love the quiet, timid ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I like the really eloquent girls the best, that are much older than they appear to be or at least have a much older mind. Horo (Spice and Wolf), C.C. (Code Geass), Lafiel (Banner of the Stars), Hitagi (Bakemonogatari), Aika (Zetsuen no Tempest). Also the characters who are a lot darker than they appear to be at first. Sakura (Fate/Stay Night VN), Saya (Saya no Uta). And of course if a character is badass enough, that works as well. Ein (Phantom), Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai), Yoko (Gurren Lagann), Arcueid (Tsukihime VN). Them being really cute is a bonus, and huge boobs look horrible to me. (Younger Yoko isn't quite over that line, but adult Yoko is just ugly to me).
    I love eloquent girls too. Some of them are just so good.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Only got into Anime like a month ago... currently watching Clannad After Story. Finished Clannad yesterday. It's really damn amazing.

Odd, never thought I'd enjoy something like this. But it's really well done.
    Have fun watching After Story. ;_;
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-02-11 at 05:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My types are "emotionless" (primula, mashiro, inori, hitagi come to mind) and also tomboyish/tsundere (shana, eclair, misaki & morg as well :P)
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Yeah, I think Squealer acts very logical and human-like. Like that part where they find out what he did to the queen and what she's used for. Sure it's pretty disgusting but at the same time it's kind of the best for their society. I dunno how to explain it but that felt very human-like to me. I guess that was the point of him as a character, the new age of humans getting frightened and disgusted by the old human ways.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. His MO does feel very human in its pragmatism. And that's a good way to look at what's happening. New world repulsed by the old.

Girls:
    Hmm. I suppose I like in anime ladies what I like in IRL ladies. That being curves, kindness, intelligence and preferably a sense of humour (Shion, Yuuko, Inaba). I love cat/wolf ears too (but don't expect those from IRL chicks!) so I adore the likes of Black Hanekawa, Horo and Kirara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    For females I definitely prefer the more eloquent / formal types whereas guys I like pretty much everything. I dislike the crazy hyper energy (normally seen in shounen) types and I used to find the "cool" types a bit of a turn off but there's quite a few I like now
    I don't like the ditz or perverted guys. The ones I hold special judgement for are the ones who are way too nice, like Riki from Little Busters. They annoy the shit out of me, but I think it's because I can't find anything wrong with them.

Ano Natsu - Just finished it, and the ending is really depressing. I wonder if it's possible to have a second season. I get how Remon is part of the Men in Black, I just really wonder what the hell she is. She said she's "forever 17" and it's strange enough to have a 17 year old be in the MiB, so I seriously doubt she's even human. It has to be the biggest mystery of the show to me. I'm sad that best girl lost though. Both on who she loved and who loved her.

I also just realized last few seconds was film of her back on earth. Now I want to know what happened for her to come back...
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-02-11 at 07:59 PM.

So I remember from this week's episode what I wanted to say last week, but Homura from Tit Ninjas (Senran Kagura)'s six sword usage totally makes me call her a try hard Date Masamune imitator, and it made me irrationally feel indignant.

There can be only one.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I don't like the ditz or perverted guys. The ones I hold special judgement for are the ones who are way too nice, like Riki from Little Busters. They annoy the shit out of me, but I think it's because I can't find anything wrong with them.
    You can't find anything wrong with Riki? He has a random-sleeping disorder that can happen at any time, he doesn't know what to do with his life other than spend time with his friends, he was an orphan who had a sad and lonely life until there were people to help him, and he has to deal with pretty much everyone's problems because Riki is the problem solver or something.
    Meh I guess he's kind of too nice, but still.

As for guys, I guess I seem to lean towards interesting ones, or ones that I can easily relate to, like Kariya, or Keisuke. (Kariya being great with kids, and would put them before his own well being, Keisuke being a huge push over) yandere/crazies also apply for men in anime. (Caster/Ryuunosuke/Keisuke(again))

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't find anything wrong with Riki? He has a random-sleeping disorder that can happen at any time, he doesn't know what to do with his life other than spend time with his friends, he was an orphan who had a sad and lonely life until there were people to help him, and he has to deal with pretty much everyone's problems because Riki is the problem solver or something.
    Meh I guess he's kind of too nice, but still.
    I don't mean his life, but how he treats others and his attitude. I don't care what a characters life is like, mega-million rich or living in the slums, what I care about is their attitude and how they treat others. Riki is a bit too nice and I can't find anything wrong with him in that regard, and it's the reason I both don't like him for being that way, but do because he's that way.

I just finished watching the first season of sword art online. I want to cry but my room mate in the room. So some body cry for me. This is more heartbreaking than future dairy ending. Also I can't remember but I read some where that season 2 wasn't so great. Should I watch it or not I don't want my image of it destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been one of my favs since day one. I also like the style she has. Most anime girls dont get drawn like that. Just look at how she is from day one, then compare to most of the recent anime girls, theres quite the difference imo :P

Adorable adorable ones. Kobato!
    Yandere is nice too. The one in Blue Friends I really like.
    Tomboys.
    Perv girls are funny and amusing.
    Shy girls, really depends I suppose.

Deleted
    I find girls with the self esteem problems incredibly annoying. BRS was hell to watch, and has anybody played Persona 4? The music club girl. I absolutely loathe her
    Ugh, I dislike the girls that go like "Eto... Ano... ano... eto..." and such... say what you want damnit!
    Then again, I don't like it either when they're being too forceful, there's a fine line you shouldn't cross as a developer.
    Haven't played it much, so can't respond to that part.

Deleted
    She literally says "Um..." 7 times in a single segment, then proceeds to decline the opportunity the MC gives her.
    Then she starts hating herself for what she did, and hates herself some more...

1) Place hands around neck
    2) Snap
    3) ???
    4) Profit.