i liked tsundere chan in ore shura also i have about 900 wins normal but i also have about 2k games in ranked + another 500 in dominion xD anbd i also have more then 5 mothns animes!

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

AKB0048 - And we have found out the inside traitor. I wonder her motives, probably to find out why the last center disappeared and to stop that from happening. I love the new haircut on pink, it makes her look so much nicer. The "sadist" line from Sensei-Sensei was kind of foreboding though.
    think the sadist line was more about "marikos" succession
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Oh man, Konjiki no Hikari! Do want!

Yami in white thats not something u see often! ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Has anyone seen the Scryed OVAs?
    Been trying to find them forever with no luck and they have been out for quite awhile now ...

Deleted
    Bit behind on anime, at the fault of Ni No Kuni and LoL (aside from that obvious annoyance called work).

Shinsekai Yori - I do wonder if he survived or not. Most likely did though. The previews have kept showing Maira EVERY. DAMN. TIME. Will she ever show up in more than a memory?...

Maoyuu - Its good, but compared to the manga, theyre fastforwarding so damn much. Theres a lot of good moments that go missing. I predict a catch-up with the manga in 1-2 eps. Bit sad about it, but i guess they have time restraints :<

So a week or two ago i got a dakimakura, with Horo/Holo. Looks like this. I pray i wont get any infraction, last time i posted a pic that had a tad of pantsu in it (the one my avatar originates from), i got one. Not that i get why when ordinary girls in underwear/bikinis are totally allowed to be posted...
    The shop also has a "make your own" at barely any additional cost. Thus im trying to find Lan Fan (FMA:B) pictures, but its proving to be a major headache. Lan Fan seriously needs more love, picture-wise, shes one of the best girls in FMA:B after all! All the pics i find are either multi-character ones, hentai, or look like crap :<

do u live alone tenhou? ;X i think if i had a pillow like that people would look strange at me ;D but i like it !

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    do u live alone tenhou? ;X i think if i had a pillow like that people would look strange at me ;D but i like it !
    I dont, but i dont feel a dakimakura is something to be ashamed of. Albeit, that depends on what kind of reason you get it for. Its just a pillow in the end, but nothing says i cant have a decent looking pillowcover for it
    Funny thing is, i probably wouldnt have gotten it if it wasnt for some "tips to sleep well" thread on mmo-c a month back. And ive actually been able to sleep better nowadays (as in fall asleep faster, as it'd usually take me 2 hours from the point where i go to bed).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Guess it's pretty rare. Not sure how updated or true this is but:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multipl....2Fdiscouraged

Dunno if this applies to immigrants with dual citizenship or just native Japanese with dual citizenship.
    I'm lucky to hold a US/NZ pair. Guess that puts my fancy of ever getting a Japanese one out the window. Don't really know if I would want to seeing how xenophobic they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    I dont, but i dont feel a dakimakura is something to be ashamed of. Albeit, that depends on what kind of reason you get it for. Its just a pillow in the end, but nothing says i cant have a decent looking pillowcover for it
    Funny thing is, i probably wouldnt have gotten it if it wasnt for some "tips to sleep well" thread on mmo-c a month back. And ive actually been able to sleep better nowadays (as in fall asleep faster, as it'd usually take me 2 hours from the point where i go to bed).
    I don't think it's shameful either. All it is is a body pillow (which are extremely common) with a piece of art on it (which is also extremely common). People just have a tendency to think anything to do with anime is weird, even if versions of the same thing that don't have to do with anime are perfectly fine.

its not that i ment the anime art itself but it has a naked holo on one side thats why i said people would look strange at me ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Yami in white thats not something u see often! ;P
    I know right? It is also official artwork, so I guess Yabuki has some plans regarding Yami's outfit!

is there another to love ru season planned? i liked all 3 of them up to now and story still has alot left ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    is there another to love ru season planned? i liked all 3 of them up to now and story still has alot left ;P
    As far as I know, Xebec didn't announce any fourth season yet, but you can follow the manga if you want to. It's 'super interesting'.
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2013-02-18 at 07:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    I know right? It is also official artwork, so I guess Yabuki has some plans regarding Yami's outfit!
    To Love-Ru Darkness manga - Nemesis was talking about some "darkness inside of Yami" as if talking about some kind of power, not just the psychological burden of being the weapon she is - maybe it's supposed to be Yami's new style after she overcomes that darkness of hers?

10+ Year Old Account
    I see no issues!
    Though I'd live alone first still.

10+ Year Old Account
    rewatched all of fate/zero in the last two days, hooray to procrastination of homework.
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    rewatched all of fate/zero in the last two days, hooray to procrastination of homework.
    Homework? Screw homework, anime > homework. I'll save homework for the day when I need to turn it in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hence why im working on it all today, since I can't work on it in an hour and a half tomorrow morning ><
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    Hence why im working on it all today, since I can't work on it in an hour and a half tomorrow morning ><
    Just forget it exists, get all depressed over the thought of it being due but it not being done, go past the due date, give up on doing it, fail your classes, and repeat.

Use anime as a consolation to forget how much life sucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Use anime as a consolation to forget how much life sucks.
    You tell em brotha!
    Tried to find a fitting gif, couldn't find one. Sorry to dissapoint :/