10+ Year Old Account
    Would make living pretty tough seeing as how I pay rent with the remainder of my financial aid which would be revoked with bad grades...
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is really amazing. Accidentally started watching it in chronological order instead of the broadcast order (blame people who uploaded it to youtube), but it's still really awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ending to Sora no Woto was amazing. The entire series was supurb. Maybe it's my adoration of Amazing Grace/the New Britain tune, and I love the setting, but this is easily ranking in one of my top favorites. It blends heartwarming and reality so well.

I haven't seen an anime really use a setting like this before, and it leaves so much of the world untold, so I hope with it being an original series more will be able to come out of it.

Knew when first listening to the OP of the series it sounded the same as the Fate/Zero openings. Same band. They have great music.

Was looking at my MAL list and I noticed both Magi and Ixion Saga still don't have the amount of episodes. I was sure for a while that they'd be two cour, but now I'm not so sure.

The new Railgun chapter is pure gold. It sets up the stage for the new Index movie premiering next week and breaks the fourth wall hilariously.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-02-19 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    The ending to Sora no Woto was amazing. The entire series was supurb. Maybe it's my adoration of Amazing Grace/the New Britain tune, and I love the setting, but this is easily ranking in one of my top favorites. It blends heartwarming and reality so well.

I haven't seen an anime really use a setting like this before, and it leaves so much of the world untold, so I hope with it being an original series more will be able to come out of it.

Knew when first listening to the OP of the series it sounded the same as the Fate/Zero openings. Same band. They have great music.
    Glad to see another fan of Sora no Woto. Finished it recently and I loved it as well. I hope they continue the story. There was so much that wasn't covered and the premise was quite interesting. All of the characters were awesome as well, the story was awesome, and so was the soundtrack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    The awesomeness when Sugisaki calls his imouto in the latest Seitokai no Ichizon. The step-mother and father running away crying when they overheard it ^_^
    Took me ages to re-find this comment from a few pages ago, had to respond.
    Watched Seitokai no Ichizon and Lvl2 up to this episode and I have to say, this one was By far the best episode. Oh my god, that phone call was amazing, some episodes were rather boring for me, but this one made up for it, dayum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Glad to see another fan of Sora no Woto. Finished it recently and I loved it as well. I hope they continue the story. There was so much that wasn't covered and the premise was quite interesting. All of the characters were awesome as well, the story was awesome, and so was the soundtrack.
    Sora no Woto huh, guess it cant hurt to take a look.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-02-19 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Watched Seitokai no Ichizon and Lvl2 up to this episode and I have to say, this one was By far the best episode. Oh my god, that phone call was amazing, some episodes were rather boring for me, but this one made up for it, dayum.
    Sora no Woto huh, guess it cant hurt to take a look.
    Definitely check it out. It's only 12 episodes plus an ova, so not long at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Definitely check it out. It's only 12 episodes plus an ova, so not long at all.
    Two OVA's. Episodes 7.5 and 13.

7.5 is pure comedy, and 13 is a conclusive and heartwarming episode after the main story.

I should really go watch Cromartie High School. I watched a few episodes a long time ago back when I had Anime network on demand, but never watched it since.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Two OVA's. Episodes 7.5 and 13.

7.5 is pure comedy, and 13 is a conclusive and heartwarming episode after the main story.
    Ah, yeah. I'd forgot about 7.5.

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 04:06 AM ----------

Almost done with Mirrai Nikki, and damn this is good. I wasn't expecting much, but I haven't been able to stop watching it. I've heard the anime has a different ending than the the source. What are the differences between the two? Spoiler tags please since I'm not quite finished yet. On episode 23 atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... I forgot about finishing Sora no Woto... damn it. It's one of the more different type of 'slice of life' that I've watched (half way anyways). I'd love to see a few more series like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Hmm... I forgot about finishing Sora no Woto... damn it. It's one of the more different type of 'slice of life' that I've watched (half way anyways). I'd love to see a few more series like it.
    The first half of Sora no Woto is really slice of life and the second half still so but also with a lot of melancholy and bittersweet the first half didn't have along with a very great ending.

Started catching up on MMY. All I have to say so far is fuck those squid demons and their tentacles engulfing and sinking ships instantly. I'd be rowing in the other direction immediately if I saw that happen.

Deleted
    Im quite easily amused, so pretty much every ep has been good for me. But yes, the phonecall is probably the best episode so far.

Bit late on commenting last AKB0048, but i do wonder what will happen between Kanata and Takahashi. Will she eventually steer towards another role, or will Takahashi eventually step down? Im not even sure if either will happen, provided it even gets that far now that they'll be facing an attack. I dare say the two of them are among my fav chars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Im quite easily amused, so pretty much every ep has been good for me. But yes, the phonecall is probably the best episode so far.
    I also like every episode where Elice-chan comes to visit Ken, probably because it's fun to watch everyone treat him like a mega-pervert lawl.

Deleted
    Sakurasou: Last couple of episodes have been meh, in my opinion. I don't like how the past 3 or so episodes Mashiro has become somewhat of a supporting/background character and her character development has all but stopped. I find that odd and kind of annoying when her blossoming into 'normality' has been such an integral overarching part of the plot so far. Only 5 episodes left now, so I hope they go back to it.
    I'm also a little concerned about what Ryuunosuke said at the end of the preview. I don't want Aoyama to suffer anymore.

Someone pointed out that Aoyama's VA would make a good Haruhi replacement and I can't unhear it now. She'd make a great Haruhi! And, maybe with how poorly Tomato Market is selling, we might finally get a third Haruhi season (preferably with less time-loops! ಠ_ಠ). A man can dream...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Sakurasou: Last couple of episodes have been meh, in my opinion. I don't like how the past 3 or so episodes Mashiro has become somewhat of a supporting/background character and her character development has all but stopped. I find that odd and kind of annoying when her blossoming into 'normality' has been such an integral overarching part of the plot so far. Only 5 episodes left now, so I hope they go back to it.
    I'm also a little concerned about what Ryuunosuke said at the end of the preview. I don't want Aoyama to suffer anymore.

Someone pointed out that Aoyama's VA would make a good Haruhi replacement and I can't unhear it now. She'd make a great Haruhi! And, maybe with how poorly Tomato Market is selling, we might finally get a third Haruhi season (preferably with less time-loops! ಠ_ಠ). A man can dream...
    I have to agree with you here, the episodes seem to get a little bit boring at this moment. Random flashback scenes for 2 episodes now. I want to hear about the present, not what happened before >_>. Aoyama's gonna get dumped at the end anyway, unless Sorata goes for the splendid Harem ending... lol jk. First half of the show was way better in my opinion.

Edit:
    Unlimited - Interesting to see Hyoubu's back story, especially since I haven't seen the original, what's up with this week's anime though, 2 flashback episodes allready? o.O

Anyone have a link for a Magi Episode 19 stream? I can't seem to find it on my regular sites, what's up with that?
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-02-19 at 12:06 PM.

Deleted
    I have to agree with you here, the episodes seem to get a little bit boring at this moment. Random flashback scenes for 2 episodes now. I want to hear about the present, not what happened before >_>. Aoyama's gonna get dumped at the end anyway, unless Sorata goes for the splendid Harem ending... lol jk. First half of the show was way better in my opinion.
    Yeah, I definitely feel that the last few episodes haven't been up to par with the rest of the series so far, which for the most part I thoroughly enjoyed. I thought 1-13 were fantastic! 13 especially was a lovely halfway ending/"End of Act 1" kind of episode.
    Hmm. Yeah, it never really looked good for Aoyama on the romance front but the thing I'm worried about is her flunking her VA audition. It'd suck if she ended up not 'winning' on the romance front (even though I'm not particularly keen on Sorata at this point) and failing at her dreams (especially after funding her course herself and going against her parents' wishes to pursue it). I'll be thoroughly pissed off if she's the only kid from Sakurasou that doesn't catch some sort of break! =I

Deleted
    Yeah, I definitely feel that the last few episodes haven't been up to par with the rest of the series so far, which for the most part I thoroughly enjoyed. I thought 1-13 were fantastic! 13 especially was a lovely halfway ending/"End of Act 1" kind of episode.
    Hmm. Yeah, it never really looked good for Aoyama on the romance front but the thing I'm worried about is her flunking her VA audition. It'd suck if she ended up not 'winning' on the romance front (even though I'm not particularly keen on Sorata at this point) and failing at her dreams (especially after funding her course herself and going against her parents' wishes to pursue it). I'll be thoroughly pissed off if she's the only kid from Sakurasou that doesn't catch some sort of break! =I
    I'm pretty sure that everyone who watches Sakurasou at this point dislikes Sorata allready, but what do you expect from your typical dense main character? Yeah she'll probably fail the audition, she'll only confess if she makes it, and if she doesn't confess Sorata will choose Mashiro, which is the most probable ending. It would be even more disgusting to see her confess and him not choosing her, wouldn't it? Just my €0.02 though. I doubt even RyuunosukexRita will work out, seeing as there is no development there and there's only 5 episodes left. Unless they rush it I don't really see it happening. I'm hoping I won't be as dissapointed as I expect to be when the anime ends, it isn't looking good at least.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-02-19 at 12:15 PM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    but what do you expect from your typical dense main character? I doubt even RyuunosukexRita will work out, seeing as there is no development there and there's only 5 episodes left. Unless they rush it I don't really see it happening. I'm hoping I won't be as dissapointed as I expect to be when the anime ends, it isn't looking good at least.
    Very good point about main characters. xD Yeah, I'm not sure it'll work out for those two, but I don't think Ryuunosuke or Maid-chan would particularly mind that! Also, Rita has already had her disappointment/hurt there on Valentine's, so I'd be surprised if they do that again (if they go back to that story at all).
    There's still time to turn it around, but it'd really need to start next week, otherwise, yeah, I'm worried about being disappointed too (which is a shame because I've loved it up until recently). Think the turning point for me was how blasé everybody was about Sorata's sister not getting into their school. Kinda shitty reactions, especially from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Agree the last couple of episodes have been meh/okay. Can't say I like or dislike Sorata - more indifferent towards him. He has his moments.

There's also waaaaay worse MC's that I compare everyone to.
    Yeah, there are moments when he's an alright guy, but he just gets so pissy all the time and at everybody and everything. >.< The kind of guy who might be in your circle of friends, but isn't actually specifically friends with anyone in particular in the group and you sometimes wonder why he's there at all.

And, you're right. There are definitely worse MCs...

The goddamn shit stain.

Deleted
    And, you're right. There are definitely worse MCs...
    The goddamn shit stain.
    Wai hate Shinji so much? He might have been a whiney weakling, but he still was more interesting than 90% of current protagonists.