Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Well you get some new stuff.

Google "Gen Urobuchi's "Saya no Uta" Packaged In Grotesque New Bonus Item" and you'll get the article + image of the bonus item. A bit nsfw though.
    So it's just goodies. Meh, maybe I'd have been interested if they added some content to the game as it was quite good and very memorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    For the movie: The movie is impossible to understand unless you've read/played the VN. I understood it because I saw F/SN first. It was pretty much only made for the fans so they could see the fight scenes of the VN. Nevertheless, Archer in that route is a d!ck, Lancer was a complete badass (Double kill!), the kill on Ilya was BRUTAL. Ripping someone's heart out, oh my god. I liked UBW more than F/SN because F/SN didn't use True Saber ending and I liked the Shiro(right?) and Rin pairing more than ShiroxSaber.
    Archer might have been a dick, but I just loved his relation with Shirou. I mean, how badass can you be despite being rather weak? ^.^
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-02-19 at 09:35 PM.

For the movie: Archer in that route is a d!ck
    Yeah, Archer is a dick.

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 03:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    pls
    Ranking Caster so low, do you guys even know what kooru is?

Caster > Rider > Berserker > Saber > Gil > Lancer > Assassin

French Saber > British Saber

Yeah, I meant the movie. Haven't played the VN in a long time.

Been lazily going through it.
    Saber is best.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Saber is best.
    Saber isn't even best Saber.

Deleted
    //snip
    Are those from Carnival Phantasm?

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Are those from Carnival Phantasm?
    that's right

I dont know much but Fate/Zero Saber is best, but thats just me.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Having seen Darker Than Black, I definitely recommend it. It's very action-heavy so it's closer to Fate/Zero than Madoka, and while the story isn't quite as top notch as F/Z it's still a very good show.
    Cool. I shall have to check it out even harder in that case!

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Believe it or not i own Neon genesis Evangelion special editions, need to watch the movies and death and rebirth.

I watched an episode of Lain years ago at an anime group.

Also Saber was my fave but i really enjoyed Waver and Rider, what he said to Waver beforehe died so many tears.
    Ah, okay. Nice. Yeah, Rider is frigging awesome (my favourite Fate character) and Waver, to me, was an example of a wussy character developed right. At the end, he was still frail/weak physically, but his inner strength had grown significantly.

Also, suit-clad Saber is best Saber and best TM girl. Though, the Einzbern girls, when taken as a complete package, might just top her. So adorable!

New stuff is really good - in my opinion they cut out a bit too much of the psychological development, but for some that's an advantage. Also, the first 2 movies followed a very similar story, with only tweaks. 3.0, however, is probably going to deviate a lot more from original's story. Also, mentioning Asuka with an eyepatch is a spoiler of 3.0 for a few reasons.
    Oops! Thought it'd happened earlier. Well, the ginger, Cyclops cat is out of the bag now! >.<

1.0 followed a similar story
    2.0 started steering off course though, it wasn't really similar to the series.
    Hmm. Okay. Thank you both for the info. They'll have to go on my ever-growing To-Watch list. Though, I've had my fill of semi-sentient mechs and globular deities for a good while yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saber = Gilgamesh > Rider > Caster > Berserker >> Lancer >>> Assassin

Deleted
    Ranking Caster so low, do you guys even know what kooru is?

Caster > Rider > Berserker > Saber > Gil > Lancer > Assassin

French Saber > British Saber
    Caster was to cray cray D:
    Basically what Hudson said.
    Agree. The Illya kill was pretty nuts. The story was more interesting - even if it was rushed like fuck. And yeah Shirou x Rin pairing was better than Shirou x Saber.
    Really hope they'll make a series out of the final route.
    Last route would be the most fucked up one, but I don't care, I just want to see Sakura's route D: and yes ShirouxRin best, no doubt about it. (Or maybe Ilya... hmm... but she has no route...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Neither gg (the one I use) or Commie has subbed it yet. I'm starting to think it's on a week break because it's already 3 days late and gg isn't this slow with it usually, but I can't back that up.
    I see, then I haven't gone crazy yet. Was scouring all my known streaming sites for the episode and none of them have it yet.
    Archer might have been a dick, but I just loved his relation with Shirou. I mean, how badass can you be despite being rather weak? ^.^
    Yes he's a dick, but he was a badass. Fighting yourself from the future is always amazing ^^
    AND RIGHT WHEN I AM WRITING THIS, EMIYA'S THEME SONG STARTS PLAYING FROM MY RANDOM MUSIC PLAYLIST.
    what the fuck just... This is madness!
    Yeah, Archer is a dick.
    Damn right he is, betraying his master for random ass Caster

Damn right he is, betraying his master for random ass Caster
    not to mention he wouldn't even help Rin with the blu-ray player until the last minute!
    When he's Shirou and knows exactly how it works!

Basically what Hudson said.
    No such thing as too crazy, crazier the character the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    No such thing as too crazy, crazier the character the better.
    This.

Caster is still higher up on my list then it seems, I just liked the other three a bit more. Maybe if Caster just had some more screen time...

So many nice pics of Saber <3

Thank you all.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Oops! Thought it'd happened earlier. Well, the ginger, Cyclops cat is out of the bag now! >.<
    One of core differences between the series and movies in there: I have yet to watch 3.0, but in 2.22 it's Asuka who pilots the Evangelion unit 03 instead of original series' Touji and if she runs around with an eye-patch in the 3rd movie it means she does get better after getting smashed along with her entry plug. :P

Well it's in a ton of the previews/trailers so I wouldn't really say it's a spoiler

Deleted
    This, and Saber Lily.
    Saber Lily is uber pretty. Easily my second favourite. Though, Mordred is quite the cutie too.

So many nice pics of Saber <3

Thank you all.
    \o/

One of core differences between the series and movies in there: I have yet to watch 3.0, but in 2.22 it's Asuka who pilots the Evangelion unit 03 instead of original series' Touji and if she runs around with an eye-patch in the 3rd movie it means she does get better after getting smashed along with her entry plug. :P
    Huh. Cool.

Well it's in a ton of the previews/trailers so I wouldn't really say it's a spoiler
    Ah. That's good. ^^
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-02-19 at 10:19 PM.

Deleted
    Guise, Nero Saber.

Donut forget.

Deleted
    Can anyone give suggestions for animes with a similar style to Death Note? That anime was beyond amazing imo
    (I know you might think its quite a unique style but i mean even the detective side of it was really interesting)

Cute gothic lolita maid waitress saber is best saber

(although I wish this was the full scene after she transformed)

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 04:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by browno View Post
    Can anyone give suggestions for animes with a similar style to Death Note? That anime was beyond amazing imo
    (I know you might think its quite a unique style but i mean even the detective side of it was really interesting)
    Death Note is pretty unique. You might want to try Monster