10+ Year Old Account
    yep (putting in spoilers) the reason kurisu pulls him out was future okabe talking to her. the scream was himself. the lost metal oopa, though it occurs no matter what i suppose...am i missing anything extra?
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    yep (putting in spoilers) the reason kurisu pulls him out was future okabe talking to her. the scream was himself. the lost metal oopa, though it occurs no matter what i suppose...am i missing anything extra?
    Yeah, Okabe hears a loud noise and runs up to the roof. He actually looks out the door, sees Suzuha (well, not up close) and the time machine, and (I guess) he thinks it's construction workers or something and walks back downstairs.

But yeah, Steins;Gate is really damn awesome. Besides it's slow start, (imo) it has next to no problems. I said earlier that it's my 3rd favourite anime, but looking now, I'd say it's my favourite. Hell, I'm rewatching it already, and I just finished it last night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Yep.
    Her voice is so amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Anyways, watched episode 2 of Tasogare Otome x Amnesia. Can't believe how awesome the anime quality is, it looked like shit on the website I watched it on yesterday. I think I liked this episode better than the first, interested in seeing where this goes.
    I'm absolutely loving the animation as well. This show has some of the best art of any anime I've watched.

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Ep 2 - I love all the characters of this show. Yuuko is adorable and so are the other two. I'll be honest, I've already watched 6 episodes lol. I couldn't stop myself. This show is just too good. 1 episode a day isn't going to cut it for me lol. I'm guessing I'll have finished it by tomorrow.

For all the votes this show had, not many people are participating in the discussion it seems. I'm thinking the numbers were skewed for the votes and that some people voted more than once. There were 36 responses to the poll, which seems a bit strange. Even with lurkers that seems a bit high. For the next poll when we vote between Gunslinger and NHK I'm going to see if I can make it so you can't see the results. That will hopefully eliminate some of the multiple votes since they wont be able to see who's winning.

---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 03:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post

Also, since those of you who were going to watch x Amnesia have likely gotten past the first episode by now, I'm guessing I'm safe to post this:

Yuuko's so wuvabble!
    That she is lol. They pretty much all are.

Deleted
    Is it just me or did the discussion go south with majority of the participants just watching Tasogare in one go?

KT's big reveal in Ixion Saga DT was hilarious. This show is so bad it's good! Gonna miss those Incognito guys when this ends in a couple weeks. Especially Leon, he's so cute.

And Sakurasou had a fantastic episode. Going to miss this one as well.

Psycho-Pass and Robotics;Notes end later today, with Shin Sekai Yori tomorrow! Gah! Hoping Suisei no Gargantia is as good as Psycho-Pass has been. Gen hasn't let me down yet!

that tamako ep so good totally suprising that the prince is there with the medallion in the end ;D

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    that tamako ep so good totally suprising that the prince is there with the medallion in the end ;D
    But a question appears..! Did he break into her house and look through all her stuff (while she was sleeping right there) just to find something to make an introduction with? Creepy guy! ;o
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    I just watched Nanoha The Movie 2nd.... The last time I watched something as epic in movie form was.... Nanoha The Movie 1st

I recommend everyone to watch it. Now. You are still here? Start up the DL already!

On an unrelated side note, I watched Steins;Gate the other day. Marathoned it even. I had an awesomegasm. More than one in fact. Now I'm addicted to the VN as well (thank you, english translation patch). Glad I watched it now, instead of when it aired. Having to wait one week between ech ep wouldn't have just killed me, it would have slaughtered me, leaving my intestines dangling from the chandelier.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    But a question appears..! Did he break into her house and look through all her stuff (while she was sleeping right there) just to find something to make an introduction with? Creepy guy! ;o
    haha i know what u mean i was kinda wondering why he of all people has it ;D he must be now called stalker-kun that steals tamas stuff !

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    I just took a peek into the Mondaiji-tachi LN and holy fucking shit, meido Pest. S2 when?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Maid Pest art where
    spoiler
    Here you go: first; second

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    I just took a peek into the Mondaiji-tachi LN and holy fucking shit, meido Pest. S2 when?
    Are they collecting Maou-meido or what?

izayoi will have his own harem of maou maids ;D kurousagi will be the last ! bunny maido~

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Is it just me or did the discussion go south with majority of the participants just watching Tasogare in one go?
    Lol, I don't think someone watching the show all in one go is really an issue, they can still post discussions for that day's episode. Just so long as they don't post spoiler that are ahead of what episode we're on. The problem is not many are really participating. Which is pretty odd considering how many votes this show got.

Deleted
    I just got to see today's episode of Gj-bu.

Episode 12 - "Let us say goodbye, GJ Club" ;__________;

catched up on gj-bu today whats the deal with the hairbrushing some woman insight maybe? ;X (and i had really long hair at some point but would have hated it if some 1 would have combed it for me ^^)

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Lol, I don't think someone watching the show all in one go is really an issue, they can still post discussions for that day's episode. Just so long as they don't post spoiler that are ahead of what episode we're on. The problem is not many are really participating. Which is pretty odd considering how many votes this show got.
    Don't look at me, I did not vote. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    I just watched Nanoha The Movie 2nd.... The last time I watched something as epic in movie form was.... Nanoha The Movie 1st :D

I recommend everyone to watch it. Now. You are still here? Start up the DL already!
    I kinda wanted to rewatch Nanoha lately and your post inspired me to try and see the movie instead(Only first one for now). I must say it's one of those rare, rare cases where a movie synopsis is actually better than the original series - animation quality is obviously incomparable, but besides that they managed to cut off all superfluous material and deepen the insight into Fate's background in its' place. The movie put all the best things about Nanoha in the spotlight, if the second movie lives up to the standard I'm going to be a very happy person. All that said, it's still not as good as Toki o Kakeru Shoujo or Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu... but, to be honest, the sole fact it is actually comparable and is able to stand on the same stage says a LOT about its' quality. :)

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god the ending to Psycho-Pass. I was fucking CRYING.

This ending was just beautiful. Everything was amazing. Makishima dying right when the sun went down was perfect. WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE THOUGH. GAAAH. The last scene being an exact replica of the first scene of the show just tied everything together brilliantly. Also holy shit the final frame. "SiIByL still continues..." MORE SYBIL. Incoming second season with Kougami the new Makishima and taking down the Sybil system.

Shit this was brilliant.

I loved the psycho pass ending as well. It wrapped everything up quite nicely. The nostalgia of the last scene with the new detective was pretty cool. Really liked that. With that bit at the end Sibyl continues, we better be getting a second season. I don't see it being as good as the first season, but I'm willing to bet it would still be quite good. Overall this show was fantastic. Definitely worth a watch for any who haven't seen it. I'll miss my psycho pass episode every Thursday.