Deleted
    Okay, I've been meaning to ask somewhere else,but nevermind. I got incredibly bored lately, and I'm looking forward of reading some manga. Does any of you know any combilation between loli, vampire, comedy, romance, vamp + human relation ship, tsundere series besides Omae no Gohoushi wa Sono Teido ka? ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    Okay, I've been meaning to ask somewhere else,but nevermind. I got incredibly bored lately, and I'm looking forward of reading some manga. Does any of you know any combilation between loli, vampire, comedy, romance, vamp + human relation ship, tsundere series besides Omae no Gohoushi wa Sono Teido ka? ?
    Honestly, what you typed is the exact description of Rosario+Vampire. Well, loli gets in on the action a bit late but she's there. Also, the manga has two "seasons" - second one nearing completion, and a complete series finale, probably within this year,

Dance in the Vampire Bund is also quite close - though it's not a comedy(a rather dark series actually) and the relationship is between a loli-vampire-queen and a schoolboy-teenager-werewolf instead of a human.

There's also Karin, a very light-hearted school romance comedy about a relationship between an odd vampire and a human.

Can't think of any other on the spot, so that's that from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    They add a few seconds on to the last movie, but it's extremely vague and no one really understands it. Just Homura walking on a barren planet and some people in the very far distance.
    Didn't Homura do that walk in last seconds of the series as well? After everything, when she's about to die and hears Madoka encouraging her before what appears to be her final battle?
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-03-30 at 08:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Didn't Homura do that walk in last seconds of the series as well? After everything, when she's about to die and hears Madoka encouraging her before what appears to be her final battle?
    That was her facing the fiends after she jumped down from the building with the big wings. This is a different scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...m-hearts-manga

Inu x Boku, Wolf Children, and WataMote.

Oh yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...m-hearts-manga

Inu x Boku, Wolf Children, and WataMote.

Oh yes.
    Ooo, awesome. I'll definitely be buying all of those.

Deleted
    As mentioned, fits Rosario+Vampire like the fist on the eye. You also get a lot of fanservice for free

New subs from WhyNot.
    The world is denying Okabe's existence. Get hyped.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2013-03-30 at 10:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Ooo, awesome. I'll definitely be buying all of those.
    all of them except kingdom here
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    all of them except kingdom here
    Yeah, wont be buying that one either. I've been putting off reading WataMote since I didn't want to read scans. Glad to see it's getting an actual translated physical copy I can buy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah having the written stuff subbed really helped ><
    [CENTER]

Aint' nobody mentioned Negima! or Negima!?. Son, I'm disappoint. In all of you.

3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Deleted
    Honestly, what you typed is the exact description of Rosario+Vampire. Well, loli gets in on the action a bit late but she's there. Also, the manga has two "seasons" - second one nearing completion, and a complete series finale, probably within this year,

Dance in the Vampire Bund is also quite close - though it's not a comedy(a rather dark series actually) and the relationship is between a loli-vampire-queen and a schoolboy-teenager-werewolf instead of a human.
    I just finished the fist volume, it looks kind of interesting. The story isn't really the greatest I've seen so far, it'll probably improve in time, I guess. But the characters look interesting, and that's why I'm going to keep reading it. As of now, I wish Tsukune will actually stomp some of these shitty monsters sometime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Aint' nobody mentioned Negima! or Negima!?. Son, I'm disappoint. In all of you.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QVF74f4.jpg[IMG]
    Well, yeah, but the relationship between Negi and Evangeline is hardly romantic in nature, nor is it the focal point of the series. I do not know how is she portrayed in the anime series as they have pretty much no similarities to the manga, but in the manga she's more of a background character playing the mentor's role than anything of romantic inclination.

I just finished the fist volume, it looks kind of interesting. The story isn't really the greatest I've seen so far, it'll probably improve in time, I guess. But the characters look interesting, and that's why I'm going to keep reading it. As of now, I wish Tsukune will actually stomp some of these shitty monsters sometime.
    Rosario+Vampire gradually turns from a romantic comedy into a full-blown shounen later on. Oh, will he stomp some of these shitty monsters... ;3 Ain't gonna say any more to avoid spoiling the story, but just let me assure you he is not going to stay a pussy forever.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-03-30 at 11:05 PM.

Deleted
    Oh god, anyone saw the latest Sasami-san subbed?
    That was the most random subbing I've ever seen.
    "We found all the 7 Dragon Balls, now we're going to ask Shenron our wish"
    "Battle of the Gods, SSJ5 Goku vs Purple Cat Girl!"
    I'll wait for other subs to judge the episode lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Oh god, anyone saw the latest Sasami-san subbed?
    That was the most random subbing I've ever seen.
    "Battle of the Gods, SSJ5 Goku vs Purple Cat Girl!"
    I'll wait for other subs to judge the episode lol.
    Seems perfectly normal for an anime to me?

Deleted
    Seems perfectly normal for an anime to me?
    'twas completely out of context though :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    [video=youtube;wAm1aF1_ZYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAm1aF1_ZYc[video]
    New subs from WhyNot.
    The world is denying Okabe's existence. Get hyped.
    The hypest shit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    'twas completely out of context though :P.
    Maybe, but now I am imagining a SSJ5 Goku fighting a purple catgirl and I can't get enough of that shit.

Well, yeah, but the relationship between Negi and Evangeline is hardly romantic in nature, nor is it the focal point of the series. I do not know how is she portrayed in the anime series as they have pretty much no similarities to the manga, but in the manga she's more of a background character playing the mentor's role than anything of romantic inclination.

Rosario+Vampire gradually turns from a romantic comedy into a full-blown shounen later on. Oh, will he stomp some of these shitty monsters... ;3 Ain't gonna say any more to avoid spoiling the story, but just let me assure you he is not going to stay a pussy forever.

Unless you count the relationship with Negi's father. But maybe it's the doujinshi talking, because I read the manga like four years ago, but doujinshi all the time. Either way, it still technically covers all the criteria, maybe not in the manner the person was asking for, but we got that.

Unless you want to go the route of Vampire Knight, and oh god, you don't want to go there.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Deleted
    Maybe, but now I am imagining a SSJ5 Goku fighting a purple catgirl and I can't get enough of that shit.
    Fair enough :3

Oreshura - Looks like my favourite pairing won, yay go Silver. ...And then they open up the harem possibility again? And here I was thinking the Sasami-san ending was strange. Oh well, I'm just gonna go with "Silver won" and hope there's not a sequel that fucks it all up.