Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    My body is ready.

Kinda wondering about them calling it a "reboot" though. Not a S2 but S1 remake?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    My body is ready.

Kinda wondering about them calling it a "reboot" though. Not a S2 but S1 remake?
    Reboot means new staff and company, it'll still be continuing the story.

Arata Kangatari - Interesting premise. Different than I thought it'd go with them looking exactly like the other person in the other persons world. I feel a lot of pain coming up for both characters in this show. The guy in the other world at least has some sort of weapon, but the guy in Japan doesn't have anything, unless he's very strong or something. Interested to see how the Japan part will go.

Hayate - Can they butcher the story much more? It's still Hayate though so I'll end up watching it all. Can someone that's read the manga explain to me how they got into the apartment in the first place, and what happened to the mansion? I know in S3 it was like that but I watched S3 before S1 and 2. I guess the new company of S3 and 4 decided to just skip a few hundred chapters in the manga or something and introduce a bunch of new characters. I was getting used to green head and the singer, but what the hell is the loli version of Nagi doing there. I didn't see her at all last season. I know S3 was anime original, written by the author of Hayate, and it looks like S4 is too, but it still doesn't explain loli Nagi.

Also, what caused everyone to decide to live in the same apartment?

Muchibugyo - Next one this season I've dropped. I'm okay with giant bugs, but it's way too serious/stupid with such a stupid premise I couldn't get past 5 minutes of it.

Little Busters! - I liked the ending. Some said it wasn't that great of one, but it's no different than any of the other episodes and it still wrapped up the first season nicely.

Deleted
    Reboot means new staff and company, it'll still be continuing the story.
    Right, mah bad then.
    Arata Kangatari - Interesting premise. Different than I thought it'd go with them looking exactly like the other person in the other persons world. I feel a lot of pain coming up for both characters in this show. The guy in the other world at least has some sort of weapon, but the guy in Japan doesn't have anything, unless he's very strong or something. Interested to see how the Japan part will go.
    Will be interesting enough for me to watch. I'm wondering if Arata looks like orange-haired Arata in Japan as well, seeing as we haven't seen any Japan-rata footage this episode.
    Muchibugyo - Next one this season I've dropped. I'm okay with giant bugs, but it's way too serious/stupid with such a stupid premise I couldn't get past 5 minutes of it.
    You didn't really miss anything anyway. Boob-lady got kidnapped, MC came to save her while she was covered in white fluids and said "No! Nooooooo!" repeatedly. Which is probably going to be the plot of every episode. Chick gets captured, MC rescues her with the help of the douche-squad.
    Little Busters! - I liked the ending. Some said it wasn't that great of one, but it's no different than any of the other episodes and it still wrapped up the first season nicely.
    Yeah I can't quite get people criticizing the ending of LB! Seemed to wrap up everything in the show. Except for Kuragaya arc and Refrain ofcourse. But we'll get that next season.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just finished Bakemonogatari. An enjoyable experience, but not sure why I have seen so many people give it a 10. Okay, oddly enough, after thinking about it a bit, I guess I understand. It is pretty amazing. Upped it from my original 8 to a 9.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-04-09 at 03:05 AM.

Any one that seen all of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni please tell me if it worth it...So far I feel like I'm watching the same thing over and over with a little bit of a twist.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed it. The first season is the "question arcs" while the second season is the "answer arcs" (while also spawning a few extra questions).
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    To anyone who has seen Guilty Crown: Is it really all that bad? I think I might check it out, despite all the bad things I've heard about it. Is it bad enough that watching it would be a waste of my time, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    To anyone who has seen Guilty Crown: Is it really all that bad? I think I might check it out, despite all the bad things I've heard about it. Is it bad enough that watching it would be a waste of my time, or what?
    The problem with Guilty grown was a lot of people didn't like it 2nd season. 1st season was really good so if you want to there that's fine I guess. Some people will complain about the amount of plot holes it had or how it was trying to be to many different shows at once. My only problem was it was inori turning into ninja/gunslinger/monster/helpless girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's both good and bad at the same time.

It starts off fine with an extremely whiny MC (the voice that everyone seems to really hate, yes that one), by the second half you get a really bad, but good, but messed up to the point that it's just creepy, arc, then it gets a bit hurrdurr emo grimdark with an okay ending.

I'd say it's worth watching.

It's not the worst anime out there, not the best either. Not as bad as everyone says, but that doesn't exactly make it good. One thing, it's entertaining to watch, so there's that.

I thought it was pretty bad overall. Fantastic animation and action scenes, great soundtrack, but a boring, whiny and annoying main character and really bizarre/bad pacing in a lot of parts. I see you've seen Code Geass, well this is basically a mediocre version of it.

Deleted
    NEVER trust anime community sites when it comes to anime newer than from the 90s. As far as I know it's very fashionable to hate absolutely everything that's not at least 15 years old. Guilty Crown itself is not the best, but it has beautiful animation, not half-bad story, great soundtrack and is rather entertaining all in all. While it's nothing to sing praises of it certainly is not a waste of time either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Any one that seen all of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni please tell me if it worth it...So far I feel like I'm watching the same thing over and over with a little bit of a twist.
    watch it at the end of the first season beginning of second u will go all like oooooohhhh now i understand ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Suisei no Gargantia episode 2 is out. Subs on cat site, raw on tokyo. Apparently they were on a limited edition BD that was released in some event.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Suisei no Gargantia episode 2 is out. Subs on cat site, raw on tokyo.
    After the 2nd ep, I declare this anime a "best of season candidate".

I looks damn amazing, and the story is great to boot. I swear, if it wasn't for the mandatory downtime between each episode due to it just being aired, I'd totally marathon it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    After the 2nd ep, I declare this anime a "best of season candidate".

I looks damn amazing, and the story is great to boot. I swear, if it wasn't for the mandatory downtime between each episode due to it just being aired, I'd totally marathon it.
    How were the subs? Haven't watched it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard the quality is god awful. Also the only subs are from some guy who doesn't have English or Japanese as a first language and it was his first time subbing.

I'll wait until Sunday.

Also Date A Live 4v0 is out.. I thought they where going to stop after the first 3. Kinda annoying having a show air 2 weeks earlier than what you're watching, but the quality is shit. I don't understand why they do that, do they want to destroy viewer numbers for their show?

I heard the quality is god awful. Also the only subs are from some guy who doesn't have English or Japanese as a first language and it was his first time subbing.

I'll wait until Sunday.
    Quality isn't quite 720p tv level, but it's better than 480p. Kind of in the middle. Everyone on nyan seemed to like the subs as well. I think I'll be waiting too, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's both good and bad at the same time.It's worth watching.
    Yeah if afterwords you want to lock yourself up for 2 months because of the trauma the anime does to your brain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    How were the subs? Haven't watched it yet.
    Nothing to write home about, but I've read far worse subs. Actually, it only sounded weird one or two times throughout.

Also, I got the 720p version so the quality is completely tolerable.

PS: it seems I got chinese subs there, but I didn't notice because I couldn't see them, the english subs were in the way^^
    Last edited by mmoc30052307fd; 2013-04-09 at 08:49 AM.