15+ Year Old Account
    Maou-sama 09 - Burst out laughing when Emi was talking shit about Maou, and Ashiya came out and started yelling at her. Ashiya's speech was also quite hilarious. I'm guessing that James guy at the Fried Chicken place must be the one who attacked Emi. No real reason to give him that much screen time otherwise, and the close up on his face after Emi was talking with him made it incredibly obvious.

Valvrave 08 - This series is alot better now, wow. Loved L-Elf backstory. Looks like evil Dorissa guy is a vampire (i'm guessing that is what those marks mean). Somebodies getting blue next episode, probably green hair guy.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-05-31 at 03:50 AM.

nice valvrave episode and with the preview for next i guess it clear who gets the next 2 valvraves blue for green hair and yellow for thunder also loved l-elfs backstory and i am glad they 2nd season is already announced for this fall but i kinda hate to wait a whole 3 motnhs for the continuation ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Gintama import arrived yay.

Deleted
    Yahari: With Yui (in a cute Yukata <3) at the local natsumatsuri. She looks great in it. And 8man dodged that confession like a boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kotonoha no Niwa is out yay. The art is awesome.

Deleted
    Well, I am willing to accept L-Elf's being a superman, Valvrave is getting good enough to make up for him. I wonder, will the story actually do a timeskip of 200 years/progress over that period of time; just like Ep07 pre-opening sequence suggested? It would be awesome to see the story development stretched over centuries.

i doubt that will happen before s2 caine ,P and maybe they even leave that open for a possible s3 who knows ;P but for now the last 4 ep's i guess we will se who gets the last 3 valvraves + a final battle and maybe something about the parts and the thing they showed at the end that valvrave part that looked like the future valvrave totally glowing ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Kotonoha no Niwa: My eyes are sweating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    Im afraid not =( It plays right after that one, after Erza starts glowing red.
    I know which one.. just can't get to my soundtrack collection atm to give you the name :/

Deleted
    New Date a Live is aaaaaaaaaawesome. Kurumi so overpowered. @.@ Also, the fact a girl looking to be 13 years old is heading a multibillion organization suddenly makes perfect sense.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-05-31 at 10:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yahari 09 - Out of all the series this season, I think this is the one that I wish would be a 2 cour the most. It's not my favourite 1 cour series this season or anything, but I feel it needs it. I keep reading how the cut a bunch of stuff out, and I wish they kept that stuff in. Besides that, it just feels rushed. It is quite entertaining, but I think it would have been much better as a 2 cour (or 2 seasons).

Date a Live 09 - Kurumi was badass this episode. That fight scene with Mana was awesome. Was spoiled about everything else in this episode (past selves, red girl being a spirit) so nothing was surprising, though. /a/ is horrible for spoilers. Tohka is still best girl. The OST is pretty good, I love that piano version of the OP.

UBW is pretty cool so far. Archer is awesome, and Rin is by far the best girl. Already got a bad end once though, when Rin attacks Shirou at the school. Should have known that taking the easy escape route was a trap...

Dammit... another bad end. I was either given an option to ask Issei about caster, or "it's pointless, so i won't", which is stupid. Obviously it's not pointless, and I thought it was odd there was even an option. There was no real reason to not ask him about it, and it seemed fishy, but I did it anyway. I thought something bad might happen, but I didn't think Caster would control him and kill Shirou... shit.

Railgun 08 - This episode was awesome. Please, more of this. I don't want more filler...
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-06-01 at 02:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Railgun - Boy did this episode go quickly. I'm so happy to finally see the three girls. They were just so awesome in the manga and the next few episodes are really going to be great.

Best girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Best girl.
    reminds me of boku

10+ Year Old Account
    A tad excessive there.

good god thats mean :/

man i finally started watching ore no imo season 2 (dont really like waiting 1 WHOLE week for new episode >_>) so far its amazing

ill hold railrun as long as i can until it finish.........them 24 weeks -_-
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Well she is the worst character in the show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Date A Live - This show just got 10x better with this episode. That's Madoka level of combat and holy fucking shit is Kurumi amazing and fucking psychotic. I don't think Yuno holds a candle to her.

Time man.

Time.

Valvrave - This episode also brought the show onto a whole new level of great. I have to say L-Elf is my favorite for various reasons. It's not because he's "cliche" (at least outward appearance wise, I wouldn't say so much about how he really is) and can do whatever he wants to (which is still great), but because of the purpose behind that, how he composes himself, and the back-story for that purpose we'll very soon learn about. If it really delves into the story in the full two cour and doesn't just stay battle-mechs vs space nazis I can potentially see Code Geass levels of awesome. I feel the show is just bursting with untold story when so far all we've gotten is fighting and whiny and scared teens. I'm wondering though if the Princess giving him her hair is what gave him that power. There is most definitely some sort of "Geass" thing with this show. We saw it both with Code Geass (of course) and Guilty Crown which was by the same people who did Code Geass. From what's on the neck of the Dorssian commander and the powers L-Elf shows, plus the powers given from the Valvraves there is some sort of magic in the air that we aren't aware of yet.

Deleted
    doesn't just stay battle-mechs vs space nazis I can potentially see Code Geass levels of awesome.
    While this show is indeed getting more and more awesome I don't think there's much hope on the space nazi front. I mean, episode 7 confirmed at least another 200 years of this. (Third Galactic Reich?! Seriously? Oo) ;P
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-06-01 at 10:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    While this show is indeed getting more and more awesome I don't think there's much hope on the space nazi front. I mean, episode 7 confirmed at least another 200 years of this. (Third Galactic Reich?! Seriously? Oo) ;P
    I'm pretty sure that was a dream/fantasy.

Deleted
    Date A Live - This show just got 10x better with this episode. That's Madoka level of combat and holy fucking shit is Kurumi amazing and fucking psychotic. I don't think Yuno holds a candle to her.

Time man.

Time.
    And the music during that fight. Absolutely godlike.

I'm pretty sure that was a dream/fantasy.
    Nothing points to that. An exact date and precise terminology just do not sit well with how a fantasy would be presented.