Rozen Maiden
    Ilya
    Kara no Kyoukai
    Choujigen Game Neptunia
    Ryo Kyu Bu SS
    Kin-iro Mosaic
    Kitakubu Katsudo Kiroku
    Watashi ga Motenai Kangae no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omae ga Warui

Are the ones I'm more or less looking at in the list.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-07-01 at 05:34 PM.

Very good looking season.

Definitely watching the new Monogatari season, very excited for more Arararagi x Senjougahara.
    TWGoK is another one I'm very excited for. Can't get enough of Keima.
    Genshiken Nidaime, once I finish the second season of Genshiken. <3 this show
    Tamayura More Aggressive, once I finish the first season. Very relaxing show.
    Rozen Maiden once I finish the first two seasons, I'll do my best to stick with it. The desuu~ memes finally make sense.
    Servant x Service. I loved Working so I think I'll like this as well.
    Fate/Kaleid just because it has connections to Type-Moon. I don't have very high expectations for it, though.
    Free!, just because it's KyoAni.

I was considering looking into the Kara no Kyoukai anime series, but from what I've read it has no original content and skips the 5th movie (THE BEST ONE). I'll just wait until I can watch Mirai Fukuin.

I'll also check out Danganronpa, Kimi no Iru Machi, Gin no Saji, Blood Lad, the Gainax one with the long title, and the one about the unpopular girl that also has an absurdly long title. What's up with this naming trend? Not a big fan of it, lol. I'm kinda hoping I can drop a couple, 14 is a bit much for me in a single season.
    Last edited by Brincamian; 2013-07-01 at 05:42 PM.

ah i see

i think i am going to watch or atleast try 17 animes this seasons i think that is less then last ;/ but looking forward to more twgok silver spoon and blood lad ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    You're probably going to drop that one. Kimi no Iru Machi has the most rage-inducing MC ever.

Surprised no one mentioned Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou.
    Gonna watch it as it airs tonight. I don't have any high expectations, though.

i will watch it too i guess tomorrow morning as it wont be subbed in the next 2 1/2 h ;P atleast the PV looked funny

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive been mostly buying my blu-rays off amazon. Half the $ amount required for free shipping, and usually much lower prices than rightstuf. Another good thing is you can save items to your wishlist, and it'll show when the price drops from the original (original from when you added it, instead of the suggested price)

15+ Year Old Account
    Well first episode of Inu to Hasami is already on Crunchyroll (so HorribleSubs torrent).

Kind of a weird show. First episode was decent though.

10+ Year Old Account
    >Not trying out every show this season
    Why do people do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Where do you see this? MAL only shows a single unaired special that will be released with the first volume of BD/DVD[/URL]
    FanSubDB has had it at 15 episodes, I think MAL just isn't updated. It could be only one more but I'm not sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Why do people do this.
    This was the first season of anime that I have actually watched anime every week (i did watch gj-bu last season, but that was it), and I tried to watch basically everything (missed one or two). I don't think I'm going to do it again, mainly because of how painful it was to get through some of them. Literally just finished Arata the Legend and it was probably the worst thing I have ever seen, and beats Photo Kano for the worst show of the season (imo).

10+ Year Old Account
    This was the first season of anime that I have actually watched anime every week (i did watch gj-bu last season, but that was it), and I tried to watch basically everything (missed one or two). I don't think I'm going to do it again, mainly because of how painful it was to get through some of them. Literally just finished Arata the Legend and it was probably the worst thing I have ever seen, and beats Photo Kano for the worst show of the season (imo).
    I actually thought Arata was pretty good. Better than Photokano, Nyarlko, and even RDG.

You could also just drop shows you don't like. I dropped a few this season.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-07-01 at 09:04 PM.

Tall, flat, and sadist with a MC voiced by Sakurai instead of another Kaji Yuki and supposed tons of yandere later on. It's perfect.

15+ Year Old Account
    I actually thought Arata was pretty good. Better than Photokano, Nyarlko, and even RDG.
    Photo Kano had nice animation and Nyaruko has a few funny moments (RDG was one of the few i skipped). Arata, on the other hand, (imo of course) didn't have any redeeming qualities. The villain's reason for fighting was utterly stupid, and the MC was horrible. It also used the word "trust" far too many times.

And yeah, I have problems dropping shows. I always feel obliged to finish it.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-07-01 at 09:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Photo Kano had nice animation and Nyaruko has a few funny moments (RDG was one of the few i skipped). Arata, on the other hand, (imo of course) didn't have any redeeming qualities. The villain's reason for fighting was utterly stupid, and the MC was horrible. It also used the word "trust" far too many times.

And yeah, I have problems dropping shows. I always feel obliged to finish it.
    Yeah, I didn't like the "villain". Though really the true villain was the Sho who captured the Princess, not that dumbass from Arata's world. I liked everything to do with the show that wasn't with that guy though.

You're probably going to drop that one. Kimi no Iru Machi has the most rage-inducing MC ever.

Surprised no one mentioned Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou.
    Hm, I've always heard really good things about the manga and OVA. I'm guessing he's just absurdly dense and there's very little progression in the relationship over a long time? That's probably what I hate the most about romance MCs.

Why do people do this.
    I can tell at a glance for a lot of shows whether or not I'll like them. There are always exceptions, and I'll usually hear about how good those are around halfway through a season and I'll just catch up before it's done airing.

I also have a problem with not dropping shows I'm not enjoying. Red Data Girl bored the hell out of me but I was already halfway through so I thought I might as well finish it. Same with Nyaruko, Valvrave (not so much boring but just not very good IMO), Dansai Bunri, etc. I suck at dropping things once I'm 3+ episodes in. Probably a minor case of OCD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I can tell at a glance for a lot of shows whether or not I'll like them. There are always exceptions, and I'll usually hear about how good those are around halfway through a season and I'll just catch up before it's done airing.

I also have a problem with not dropping shows I'm not enjoying. Red Data Girl bored the hell out of me but I was already halfway through so I thought I might as well finish it. Same with Nyaruko, Valvrave (not so much boring but just not very good IMO), Dansai Bunri, etc. I suck at dropping things once I'm 3+ episodes in. Probably a minor case of OCD.
    I tell books by their covers far too much seeing how much I read, but I've stopped doing that with anime unless it's dead obvious (and then I can just double check it by the description of the show). How far are you into Valvrave? Closer to the ending the show gets far better. Slower start because it's going to be 25 episodes split-cour.

I tell books by their covers far too much seeing how much I read, but I've stopped doing that with anime unless it's dead obvious (and then I can just double check it by the description of the show). How far are you into Valvrave? Closer to the ending the show gets far better. Slower start because it's going to be 25 episodes split-cour.
    I've finished Valvrave, still think it's pretty bad overall. A bit too absurd for me, I suppose. I'll probably watch the next series just because I've seen the first. A slow start is definitely NOT the impression I got, lol. I just think it's far too ridiculous and my suspension of disbelief only goes so far. I enjoy it the most when it doesn't take itself too seriously, which wasn't very often near the end.

I mostly go by episode reviews and first impressions posts by various anime blogs I enjoy to weed out the bad stuff, I'm just typically right when something looks like I won't enjoy it. Most of the romcom and moe stuff is typically passed over, just because so few are worthwhile nowadays. When one's great I'll just wait for other people to inform me so I don't have to test them all out myself.

http://psgels.net/ is the guy I like the most, his tastes always seem to be very similar to mine and he'll watch the first episode or two of every show each season and give some first impressions.
    Last edited by Brincamian; 2013-07-01 at 10:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    Most of the romcom and moe stuff is typically passed over, just because so few are worthwhile nowadays. When one's great I'll just wait for other people to inform me so I don't have to test them all out myself.
    Romcom SNAFU was so good though.

Romcom SNAFU was so good though.
    And after hearing that a few weeks after it started airing, I watched it and finished it and enjoyed it without ever checking out all the shit shows. =D

Pretty gory so NSFW-ish I guess. Can't wait for the OVAs.
    This is an adaptation of the game, right? I'm working my way through it right now so I suppose I should finish the game before I watch these.

Yeah, 4 episode OVA.
    Do you know if there's any anime original story?